Kahshoggi Killer Kills Biden's Hopes For More Oil

Biden cowered before MBS and came away with nothing

Even.thpugh they announced a 50% increase in oil output
'But thanks for coming over, begging, and the fist bump...'

So which fox News is lying.

You're a stupid asshole. Would you like to see the costs of fuel - gas and diesel - continuing to rise, or to bring relief to the American People?

Being a partisan Republican you don't give a damn about the American People, you would do anything to have the Republican Party to control The Congress, and The White House to have another President as incompetent and self serving like trump again.

So Biden sold out our values for cheaper gas

You're a stupid asshole. Would you like to see the costs of fuel - gas and diesel - continuing to rise, or to bring relief to the American People?

Being a partisan Republican you don't give a damn about the American People, you would do anything to have the Republican Party to control The Congress, and The White House to have another President as incompetent and self serving like trump again.
That's their plan.

To be honest.....I don't give a flying-f**k about the killing of a spy posing as a journalist. Everyone in the journalist community seems to be all upset about his murder.....but we're pissed that Epstein was murdered while in custody.
So my suggestion to the media is get over it and get a life.

To be honest.....I don't give a flying-f**k about the killing of a spy posing as a journalist. Everyone in the journalist community seems to be all upset about his murder.....but we're pissed that Epstein was murdered while in custody.
So my suggestion to the media is get over it and get a life.
Says the man that supports tru.p which want to murder reporters also.

Forum List

Back