The size of the millennial generation is to blame for sky-high inflation, strategist says...We're now blaming millenials for existing

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I thought I’d heard all Biden excuses for inflation, like “Putin did it.” But this takes the cake. Analyst says millennials at fault because there are too many of them. Real answer from monetary theory—printing too much & spending too much money.

Given the decreased birth rate among millennials it would have been a self-correcting problem in the future had it not been for the Hispanics who are going to make up the shortfall and then some.

Toss in the pants-on-head retarded no abortion states and It will look like India here in a generation or so....Good luck with all that.....I'll be dead. ;)

I was born in 1955 and there are 33% more people in the US now than when I was born. Chew on that one a bit, a 1/3rd increase in population in 67 years.

LOL....You youngins' are so fucked. :laughing0301:

Given the number of people who got to stay home getting more than they would have working, having the government paying their rent, collecting stimulus and baby bonuses, they may not be too far off the mark. Damn that Trump for raining down the benjamins.

LMAO Dems are in a panic to shift the blame. Reap what you have sown Democrats, the time for your party will soon be at an end. See you this Nov at the polls. :auiqs.jpg:

Dems are trying to follow one of the greatest presidents in the nation's history. Naturally they look like a bunch of idiots in comparison. We warned them.

I thought I’d heard all Biden excuses for inflation, like “Putin did it.” But this takes the cake. Analyst says millennials at fault because there are too many of them. Real answer from monetary theory—printing too much & spending too much money.

That settles it.

Kill all the millenials.

Forum List

Back