Sentenced to 3 Years For Jan 6 Violence

Doing time for Trump who doesn't care one bit. I don't feel sorry for any of them.
I kind of do. We are talking about the POTUS. The most powerful man in the world. The leader of the free world.

If you think you have his blessing to do something, that matters.

If Trump is not held accountable, then all of these poor insurrectionists should be let go and sent home. If a president fooling them and encouraging them to do what they did is not a crime or a problem, then neither is what they did.

I kind of do. We are talking about the POTUS. The most powerful man in the world. The leader of the free world.

If you think you have his blessing to do something, that matters.

If Trump is not held accountable, then all of these poor insurrectionists should be let go and sent home. If a president fooling them and encouraging them to do what they did is not a crime or a problem, then neither is what they did.
The families of the convicted will never forget how their Dad did something so stupid to alter al of their lives. I guess those guys really didn't care or think much about their family in the first.

They should be released early since they've been locked up for a year and a half without charges.
????
I never heard that.
Where did you read or see that, poster Mike?
Your comment begs the question: If in jail for 18-months, well, they had to be charged with something. What was it?
Or do you think they were in there because some guard was in a bad mood and simply refused to ensure an order was filed in court?
Help us understand your statement, Mike.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
We are fools to ever forget this.....

Forget these blokes 'body surfing' over the crowd to spray high strength MACE into the faces of uniformed officers responsibly upholding their oath to protect the seat of American democracy, the People's House, and our popularly elected representatives?

OK, let's not forget that.

Nor who is responsible for that.

????
I never heard that.
Where did you read or see that, poster Mike?
Your comment begs the question: If in jail for 18-months, well, they had to be charged with something. What was it?
Or do you think they were in there because some guard was in a bad mood and simply refused to ensure an order was filed in court?
Help us understand your statement, Mike.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Forget these blokes 'body surfing' over the crowd to spray high strength MACE into the faces of uniformed officers responsibly upholding their oath to protect the seat of American democracy, the People's House, and our popularly elected representatives?

OK, let's not forget that.

Nor who is responsible for that.
Nope. We demand EQUAL JUSTICE you POS

We demand EQUAL JUSTICE you POS

Well, good poster Angel, let's for the sake of diplomacy put aside your epithet of "POS".
K?

And let's go to the answer to the question posed. Namely, exactly how were these two blokes incarcerated for 18-months without any charges? Who did that? The sheriff? The DOJ? The Capitol Police? Or just some mean and pissed-off jail guards?

If you can add a thoughtful explanation for that to the discussion, the forum would be grateful.
Thanx.

That's a lie. No they haven't.

STOP LYING

What is with you these days?

Hey dumbass, look here:

Remember the little leftist fucktards in Seattle? The ones they called CHAZ and Chop?

Show me one of those rioting assholes who got three years. For ANYTHING. Show me.

Here's one of the leftist fucktards who only got two years FOR ARSON ON A POLICE STATION.

This OP was immediatly moved to Badlands and now it's back in Politics. Ok with me. Let all the RWinging MAGAtards cry along with the convicted.
Remember, it was a peaceful demonstration.

So why are those guys crying? It was no big deal.
The rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy was not an isolated incident – it isn’t over, it was just the beginning.

And the ongoing attack on America’s democracy concerns not just Trump sycophants, but conservativism overall – conservatives have abandoned democracy and the rule of law, they have become enemies of democracy and the rule of law.

We see proof of this from rightwing media, Republican politicians, and conservatives responding to this very thread.

It would be naïve to believe that the right’s efforts to destroy our democratic institutions ends with theses convictions.

The rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy was not an isolated incident – it isn’t over, it was just the beginning.

And the ongoing attack on America’s democracy concerns not just Trump sycophants, but conservativism overall – conservatives have abandoned democracy and the rule of law, they have become enemies of democracy and the rule of law.

We see proof of this from rightwing media, Republican politicians, and conservatives responding to this very thread.

It would be naïve to believe that the right’s efforts to destroy our democratic institutions ends with theses convictions.

More bullshit from the leftards. ^^^

If their lips are moving, they're lying. ^^^

Hey dumbass, look here:

Remember the little leftist fucktards in Seattle? The ones they called CHAZ and Chop?

Show me one of those rioting assholes who got three years. For ANYTHING. Show me.

Here's one of the leftist fucktards who only got two years FOR ARSON ON A POLICE STATION.

So, retard.

Why are Trumptards whining? WHATABOUTISM.
STILL trying to compare two different instances?

ONE was about a person dying in police custody.
ONE was about overturning an election.

Attacking a police station isn't the fucking same as attacking the US capitol, you dumbass.

So, retard.

Why are Trumptards whining? WHATABOUTISM.
STILL trying to compare two different instances?

No, I'm saying YOU CAN NOT PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR LIES.

I asked you to show me. You haven't done that.
Attacking a police station isn't the fucking same as attacking the US capitol, you dumbass.
Really? What's different about it, pea brain?

No, I'm saying YOU CAN NOT PRODUCE THE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR LIES.
Holy fuck, retard.

Robbing a convenience store is a little different than robbing a BANK, NUMBNUTS.
I asked you to show me. You haven't done that.
Yes, I did .
You just choose to ignore it because you're brain dead.
Really? What's different about it, pea brain?
WTF?

One is local.
One is federal.

You ARE braindead.

Holy fuck, retard.

Robbing a convenience store is a little different than robbing a BANK, NUMBNUTS.

You still haven't shown us the evidence.

Leftards are funny when they're trapped. :p

Yes, I did .
You just choose to ignore it because you're brain dead.

Alinsky, is that you? :p

You fuckers lie so much you don't even know when you're lying anymore. :p

Hard to keep the lies straight when there's so many of them, right? You get to where you lie just because... well, just because it's what you do

Tissue of lies. That's the left.

WTF?

One is local.
One is federal.

You ARE braindead.

Really? Is there some reason I should care about the federal weenies more than the local weenies?

You still haven't shown us the evidence.
Sure I have, you fucking retard.
You either choose to ignore it or can't read the bigly words.
Leftards are funny when they're trapped. :p

Alinsky, is that you? :p

You fuckers lie so much you don't even know when you're lying anymore. :p

Hard to keep the lies straight when there's so many of them, right? You get to where you lie just because... well, just because it's what you do

Tissue of lies. That's the left.

Really? Is there some reason I should care about the federal weenies more than the local weenies?
You're a fucking braid dead, moron.
PERFECT TRUMPTARD.

^^^

:p

These guys are hilarious when they're busted.

Can anyone find the name?

Anyone?

Feel free to point me to it....
You couldn't find your own ass without Trump.

Donald Trump removed himself from the board of his social media company, records show, just weeks before the company was issued federal subpoenas by both the Securities and Exchange Commission and a grand jury in Manhattan, exclusively reported by the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, part of the USA TODAY Network.

Trump, the chairman of Trump Media and Technology Group, was one of six board members removed on June 8, Florida business records show.

Among the board members removed were Kashyap Patel, Trump's former point man in the White House; Scott Glabe, a former assistant to Trump who was counsel for the media company; and Donald Trump, Jr.

The SEC served Trump Media and Technology Group with a subpoena on June 27, according to a regulatory filing. Trump's media company owns Truth Social.

Oh' shit what will you do now?

Another grift up in flames, like your brain.
^^^

:p :p :p

Great stuff.

:p

Forum List

Back