Sent this to my first wife today

And bones has no sympathy for damaged souls, and definitely does not believe alcoholism is a disease. Fuck off Gramps. . . burn in hell with everyone else that had it bad in life. Guess not everyone can be perfect like bones. . . . .

You and everyone else that had it rough can burn in hell, and who gives a shit if she's a phony. :rolleyes:

. . . honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. Your ex knew who you were when you fell in love, and what to expect, and that is why she threw you away.

Ignore what everyone has said. Sure, you shouldn't have made contact, whenever you feel that urge, write it out, and wait till you are sober to send it. . . . .

But obviously these folks don't know the demons you deal with, if they did? They wouldn't talk such nonsense.

My advice? Give up the drinking before it puts you in a grave or estranges you permanently from your kids.

. .. . and bones? You need to take some seminars on empathy, and learn to be who you pretend to be. All those "Occupy," memes you post are virtue signalling. You are the one of the biggest phonies on this site.

Kudos to gramps for making the effort.
I personally have nothing to say to my ex, unless she wishes to be the one to apologize for her nuttiness.

Was all for the best.
I traded in for a younger one. :113:

Sometimes actions speak louder and all you can do is hope for forgiveness even when we might not deserve it.

Be good to the children you have with her, the grandchildren from those kids and stay on the right path.

You know life is hard as hell mate and no matter how you try to fix the wrongs of the past sometimes you can’t fix them at all and must accept the punishment but keep the head up and be supportive of your ex and show your love and kindness through actions and she will see it…
Some of the best advice given.

Bones sucks the joy out of life in the same way Planned Parenthood sucks the life out of the baby.

Vote Republican.

Save babies.
She just has a different take on it all because she doesn't have the same beliefs. It is hard for some to understand that a person of faith may appreciate that apology and even some people whether "pos" or not some times people feel the need to give them in order to move forward. Its all up to them.

Even if someone has nefarious intent as adults and for all who are growing in the faith it is all a learning process. That is what freedom to make choices is for.

Empathy for a pos..I will save my empathy thank you...I am far from perfect but feel no need to inflict more emotional harm on an ex..
You're an idiot. She has had her entire basement finished BY ME in the last year. Bathroom and bedrooms added. Kitchen plumbing redone. Main waterline replaced. New valves installed in the laundry room.

All by me.

All for free.

You're just a cranky old bitch talking out of your ass without any knowledge of what you speak.

Ignorant woman

Riddle me this how fucking guilty must one feel to do all that for free? Nothing is free you want something from her..and how many times did you curse her then beg back?

2 clueless dimwitted dingbats pretending like they know me lol

Just because YOU TWO apparently always have anterior motives when doing something for someone else doesn't mean everyone else operates in such a selfish shitty manner.

Forum List

Back