Sent this to my first wife today

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
You gave me your heart and your child, MEGHAN, I took both for granted. I AM TRULY SORRY DIANE.
You were a good woman, a good wife, and all I could muster was a half hearted I love you.
I want to be CLEAR I am not trying anything. After all these years I owe you everything. You kept me out of prison and I owe you my life for that. I tried to call your mom years ago to apologize and I'm doing that now with you. I was a TERRIBLE husband and I am truly sorry for that. I am often sad thinking about the past or what could have been. I was a SHITTY husband and YOU deserved better.

I
AM
SORRY

(I feel better)

I won't be reposting the response most likely so don't hold your breath.

"Stepping on a crack (Stepping on a crack)
Breaking up and looking back
'Til every tree limb overhead just seems to sit and wait
'Til every step you take becomes a twist of fate (Twist of fate)"

You gave me your heart and your child, MEGHAN, I took both for granted. I AM TRULY SORRY DIANE.
You were a good woman, a good wife, and all I could muster was a half hearted I love you.
I want to be CLEAR I am not trying anything. After all these years I owe you everything. You kept me out of prison and I owe you my life for that. I tried to call your mom years ago to apologize and I'm doing that now with you. I was a TERRIBLE husband and I am truly sorry for that. I am often sad thinking about the past or what could have been. I was a SHITTY husband and YOU deserved better.

I
AM
SORRY

(I feel better)

WTF?
Are you drunk?

I
AM
SORRY

(I feel better)

Is this woman remarried or involved because some dude might have something to say about this.

I
AM
SORRY

(I feel better)

Sometimes actions speak louder and all you can do is hope for forgiveness even when we might not deserve it.

Be good to the children you have with her, the grandchildren from those kids and stay on the right path.

You know life is hard as hell mate and no matter how you try to fix the wrongs of the past sometimes you can’t fix them at all and must accept the punishment but keep the head up and be supportive of your ex and show your love and kindness through actions and she will see it…

and another thing...the letter is a pos move...you should have faced her..so you could see the disgust in her face when you said all this bs...all you want to do is relieve your guilt....a letter is like texting now....a bs move by a shitty man....regardless if he is your ex or not....a shitty man is just a shitty man

she no longer has a role in your life..but as a shitty man you will use her faith and her faiths belief in forgiveness to get just a wee bit more of her soul...leave her the fuck alone...i am sure you have done enough damage to her for her lifetime...stop being a parasite....

TNHarley got any questions babe?

she no longer has a role in your life..but as a shitty man you will use her faith and her faiths belief in forgiveness to get just a wee bit more of her soul...leave her the fuck alone...i am sure you have done enough damage to her for her lifetime...stop being a parasite....

TNHarley got any questions babe?
omg no :lol:

i love men...who are not shitty...not a man hater but yes have had to deal with pos like you too much not a martial level at all just daily dealings with pos men like you

Forum List

Back