Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Actually in Kentucky (until perhaps recently), board certification wasn't required for almost anything. You or I could have moved to Kentucky and started performing brain surgery if we'd been so inclined.

Always the rebel, Randy didn't like the real board, so he started his own. :cool-45:

View attachment 521864

Please address the TOPIC and not your personal attacks on Paul.

>
1628204432679-jpeg.521970

A mask would make that guy look stupid. Just look at his beard.

Anecdotal evidence, at least where I live, says that most people don't want to wear masks, as just about everyone took them off as soon as they were "allowed" to.

birds-in-cage-look-idiot-putting-our-lives-in-danger-never-be-safe-like-us-in-prison.jpg

Last edited:
7,000 over 5 months

Florida had 17,000 cases yesterday. And that's only among the people who actually got tested.

So the people downplaying covid and resisting the vaccines are all completely full of shit, when they say they care about this.

And the people concerned about covid correctly care much less about 7000 cases over 5 months than they do our current spike in cases. They would no sooner toss these people over the border than they would detain any floridian with covid in a jail.
1500 cases out of 7000 illegals in one week while Delta is surging. Anyone concerned about COVID should be genuinely concerned about that statistic.

But please don't miss the point. It's about hypocrisy. While we consider dividing American into vaccinated and unvaccinated classes, infringe upon their freedom to make their own medical decisions, and possibly head toward more partial lockdowns, we let in thousands of infected non-citizens recklessly (Jen Psaki says they are handed masks).

I'm sure you can see the serious flaws and contradictions in these policies.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
They are both doctors - So where is the problem when Dr Jill has a PhD?
No problem at all. I interpreted your post to imply, I think correctly, that because Paul let his certification lapse, he is unqualified to give medical advice. I work with a lot of super smart PhDs. Some of them use the Dr. title, which can logically stick with a person for their entire life after they earned it.

No problem at all. I interpreted your post to imply, I think correctly, that because Paul let his certification lapse, he is unqualified to give medical advice. I work with a lot of super smart PhDs. Some of them use the Dr. title, which can logically stick with a person for their entire life after they earned it.
He's an eye doctor

Bullshit. The Covid variant infections are coming from anti vax white nationalists. The southern border has absolutely nothing to do with it. Because, you and your cult members have offered no proof whatsever, just like your messiah's election lies, and the lies of the Florida sham governor. And, thanks to Rand Paul, who I bet is vaccinated, and the rest of you anti vaxers, Covid hasn't even scratched the surface yet. Wait until the next variant emerges. At least, with any luck, it'll wipe out a good bunch of you anti vax morons. Bigly!!!
You are extremely un or misinformed...you should not be posting on any board above the 6th grade level.....

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative
Not a fact.
Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines
Not a fact.
Vaccinated people spread covid.
At a rate of less than 1%. Unvaccinated people spread it at a rate of 94+%.
Vaccinated people are dying.
Everyone is dying.
Vaccine politics are dangerous.
The right is entirely responsible for making the pandemic and subsequent vaccines political. It didn't have to be this way.
It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.
If I'm vaccinated, I don't need any 'in home treatment of covid'. You're confused.

Not a fact.

Not a fact.

At a rate of less than 1%. Unvaccinated people spread it at a rate of 94+%.

Everyone is dying.

The right is entirely responsible for making the pandemic and subsequent vaccines political. It didn't have to be this way.

If I'm vaccinated, I don't need any 'in home treatment of covid'. You're confused.
Most of the unvaccinated folk probably arent concerned about "early in home treatment", when they have been surrounded by right wing dummies saying, "I had it, and i am fine, now!"

I am liking Dr. Paul more and more every day.

He seems to be nearly the sole voice of Science these days, when it comes to masks and vaccines, recognizing that individuals with prior infection who have recovered are protected. A man of integrity.

'They can’t arrest us all': Sen. Rand Paul slams mask mandates and lockdowns and urges resistance, saying: 'choose freedom'​

• The Kentucky senator was the first of his colleagues to get COVID-19 in March
  • He called for people to not accept mandates on masking
  • Called speaker Pelosi 'drunk with power' as the House has reimposed indoor mask mandates in the chamber where many lawmakers remain unvaccinated
  • Come as fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham is in quarantine after contracting COVID-19 despite being vaccinated
'They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should,'

'Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol,'

'President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the [Centers for Disease Control] CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work,' he said.

----
The Dems and media don't even seem to recognize the protection of prior infection. They divide Americans into the "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" classes, claiming that it is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," completely ignoring the estimated 100 million Americans who have natural immunity after recovering from COVID.

Vaccines are created to mimic natural immunity. While many are quite effective, they usually are not quite as protective as being exposed to the real thing, which creates long-lasting T- and B-cells in one's bone marrow, sometimes leading to a lifetime of protection (1).

The CDC's own data shows that prior infection provides protection for >180 days, whereas the vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks. (2)

Moderna stock is up a factor of 21 since December 2019. Congress invests heavily in pharmaceutical stocks (3). They could not care less about you or me. As usual, it's about them - their power and money.

So, if you want it to end, join me in following Dr. Paul's advice, and follow your own free will and Science, not CNN and bureaucrats.

(1) 90 Years Later, 1918 Flu Lives on in Antibodies, Research
(2) https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
(3) Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks

Rand Paul is a evil man. He doesn't care how many people m ight die. Rand Paul needs his butt spanked. He is like a 2 year old child. He should be Trump's running mate if Trump wins. With 2 2 year old children year old. on the ticket, that adds up to a 4 year old.

He's an eye doctor

Yep. An eye surgeon. Ranks up there with rocket scientist, that's for sure.

As a physician by trade for over 20 years, continuing to perform charitable eye surgeries in KY and abroad is incredibly important to me. Days like today, treating patients in Paducah, really bring me back to my roots! pic.twitter.com/nZTkCXfozp

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 2, 2019

In this Aug. 18, 2015 photo, Republican presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. examines the eyes of Natanaelle Jean Louis, 9, during a cataract surgery clinic in Cap-Haitien, Haiti....

rand-paul-771304e2c476ace1.jpg

He's a medical doctor, and he is smart. He supports his opinions with documented evidence.

I don't understand why so many people like yourself take issue with the man's credentials instead of what he actually said.

There are countless people with credentials that are complete idiots. He's not one, and has better credentials and reasoning than those who attack him.

Forum List

Back