Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Catturd@Catturd
52m·
Breaking ...

Even though there’s a 99.8% chance you’ll never shit your pants - everyone should wear a diaper from now on, just to be safe.

If we can save just one shart, it’ll be worth it.
At a certain ages you should be required to do so and for us men it is the first two years, during our first marriage and our later years!

Paul is a cynical asshole.

What is it about this pandemic that he likes so much?

That HAS to be the case because he seems to want it to go on and on and on

He is the guy arguing that anti-vaccine parents are just showing their independence in regard to their children. He also said, "Parents Own their children". This is not new for the preppy lil nerd wannabe. He condemned mandatory vaccination of school children during the measles outbreak in 2015, at the same time saying he admired the science. The old wink and dog whistle bit wanting to have it both ways. He has stated publicly he is refusing the vaccine, after having it himself. I guess he does not admire the science or hospital reports of people that have tested positive, though already having had the disease once. When it comes to catching Covid-19, he's a "Hey Mikey, try it you'll like it" kind of guy.
Who among us can forget the time Lil Rand worked out in the Senate gym, swam in the pool and attended a luncheon while awaiting test results (positive) following exposure to the COVIDS?

One would have to search far and wide to find a better example of assholery.

Who among us can forget the time Lil Rand worked out in the Senate gym, swam in the pool and attended a luncheon while awaiting test results (positive) following exposure to the COVIDS?

One would have to search far and wide to find a better example of assholery.

Not surprising that his neighbor beat the crap out of him

Yeah, agreed. That's the biggest problem here. Between people getting vaccinated and people getting sick (or worse), maybe we can increase our overall immunity. And/or hopefully medical science can stay in front of this.

Never did I think that this would be an issue, never, ever.
Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

Vaccinated people spread covid.

Vaccinated people are dying.

Vaccinated people get delta.

Vaccinated people get covid.

Vaccine politics are dangerous.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.

Here are the facts:

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

I see covid Rainman is posting bullshit again

Here are the facts:

Good morning Rainman! :D

3xuav8.jpg

My neighbor's son got CHINA VIRUS, was unvaxxed because he is like me....NO WAY NO HOW. So...he is sick as shit for a week (he is in his 40's). Yesterday he went to the market and is back to normal. All better. Just like having the flu.

My neighbor's son got CHINA VIRUS, was unvaxxed because he is like me....NO WAY NO HOW. So...he is sick as shit for a week (he is in his 40's). Yesterday he went to the market and is back to normal. All better. Just like having the flu.

Does he have a sense of taste, or he's still waiting for that to come back?

Liar.

Liar.

Stupid comments for stupid people. Smart people look at the rates, not these moronic existential statements.

What kind of blithering idiot thinks this one personal anecdote teaches them anything about a global pandemic? Good god we are a country of morons.

Rand. Paul is a "voice of science"? LoL! The eye doctor who hasn't practiced in over a decade and was never board certified knows absolutely NOTHING about immunology and infectious diseases. He is a dangerous misinformer. He is hardly "a voice of integrity".

Please stop lying to yourself and to the rest of us who actually follow SCIENCE.
Hello, Dr. Love.

Fine if you choose to disagree with him, but he speaks what is consistent with scientific fact for decades. I explained some of it in the OP.

He says if you had COVID, no need to get vaccinated. If you had COVID or are fully vaccinated, you can take your mask off if you want. He says kids should be in school, as the damage to them staying home is worse.

I happen to share his views, and I think they are consistent with established science and lots of recent data.

I will note that you attacked his character, rather than the substance of what he has said. Next you'll be busting on his perm. I would prefer not to participate in ad hominems, but I will note that you do not lose your Doctor title if you stop practicing - White House COVID expert Dr. Birx let her medical license expire. So what. Rand is a licensed MD in the state of Kentucky.

So, what SCIENCE were you referring to, Doc? Focus on things that have to do with the OP, like mandatory vaccines, lockdowns, and universal masking.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
What you didn't put into the equation, is that you're a walking COVID factory. The virus gets into the upper respiratory tract, and starts reproducing like mad. And you now go around exhaling into everybodies face.

When are people with COVID-19 most contagious?

It seems that infectiousness is highest in the one to two days before symptoms start (coinciding with a high rate of presymptomatic transmission), and that seven days after symptom onset there is very little chance that infections will be transmitted.

The modes of transmission of COVID-19: 47% of cases are transmitted by contact with presymptomatic individuals, 38% from contact with symptomatic individuals, 6% from contact with asymptomatic individuals, and 10% are transmitted through environmental factors (Ferretti, L, Wymant, C, Kendall, M, et al. 2020).
No, you are the one who completely misses the point. There are an estimated 100 million Americans who had COVID. They have immunity that is longer lasting than the vaccines, on average.

"COVID-19 did not occur in anyone over the five months of the study among 2579 individuals previously infected with COVID-19…Conclusions: Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination..."

Unvaccinated does not mean unprotected.

My problem with natural immunity, is that it assumes that everybody who had COVID has the same level of immunity. Where many of the asymptomatic may actually have a strong "T" cell response, but no "B" cell memory, which makes their immunity short lived. While others may have been very symptomatic, and create a long term "B" cell response lasting years, or even a lifetime.

The problem is that no studies have been done to prove it one way or the other.
From the CDC...

Page 16 - Prior COVID infection provides protection for >= 180 days. Page 8 - Vaccine effectiveness starts to wane at 14 weeks...

Rand is fired up.....at least one republican is fighting for us....
Now we need to do whatever it takes to replace this worthless clown....

View attachment 521851
Bullshit. The Covid variant infections are coming from anti vax white nationalists. The southern border has absolutely nothing to do with it. Because, you and your cult members have offered no proof whatsever, just like your messiah's election lies, and the lies of the Florida sham governor. And, thanks to Rand Paul, who I bet is vaccinated, and the rest of you anti vaxers, Covid hasn't even scratched the surface yet. Wait until the next variant emerges. At least, with any luck, it'll wipe out a good bunch of you anti vax morons. Bigly!!!

Here are the facts:

>Vaccinated people get delta.

Lambda is making the rounds.

The Lambda variant of COVID-19 may be more resistant to vaccines and is highly infectious, researchers at Japan's University of Tokyo have warned in a new scientific paper published on July 28. The study is yet to be peer reviewed.

We also now have Delta-Plus

Not to mention gamma, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota and kappa.

I'm guessing Nu COVID will be really bad, as it has a scary name. :)

What people don't realize is that vaccine effectiveness does not last long. That's why the influenza vaccine has to be tuned every year, and is still only about 50% effective in a good year despite having it for decades.

They have immunity that is longer lasting than the vaccines, on average.
We are not sure of that yet. But even if true that's not a good excuse to take ones chances with covid and not get vaccinated.
From the CDC...

Page 16 - Prior COVID infection provides protection for >= 180 days. Page 8 - Vaccine effectiveness starts to wane at 14 weeks...

Thats not what that link says.

What is it about this pandemic that he [Paul] likes so much?

That HAS to be the case because he seems to want it to go on and on and on
Hi, Lesh.

Serious answer is that Rand Paul has always stood for individual liberties. It's a very important and serious subject for him, and I for one am thankful that some of our politicians care so much about the Constitution.

Regards,
Jim

New Topics

Forum List

Back