Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Heh heh. The quislings are observably afraid of a representative who is actually being about it rather than just talking about it.

They should be. I mean, he had the highest paid minion in the central government, the main anti-liberty tyrant at the moment, shaking like a leaf in front of all of his friends, like any cockroach does when the lights get flipped on.

Now you know who you're fighting.

It's certainly not the establishment drones in the party. It never has been.

Last edited:
I didnt say otherwise. I said you were trying to draw conclusions (or just imply them, kinda cowardly) with incomplete information.
Please.

I provided clear and well-supported conclusions along with screenshots and links to the source data. As a result, you call me cowardly and presumptuous?

You have a habit of name calling and avoiding a rational discussion of actual data. That's not very scientific. If anyone is being presumptuous, sir, it is you.

Link to it being only “white nationalists” not getting vaccinated?
Here it is, LOL

1628270065894.png

Looks like not only is COVID racist, but the vaccine is too. Probably has something to do with having to show ID.

We need about 30 unmasked people to gather and surge a restaurant and start the newest insurrection

The task Dr. Anthony Fauci has set for himself, to be the CDC mouthpiece, and shepherd the nation through yet one more fatal disease crisis*, is both difficult and thankless.
Here to fore I've been an enthusiastic fan of Senators Paul MD. But the junior doctor embarrassed himself in open congressional hearing. And Dr. Fauci smacked Paul down
hard.

I'm sorry that a "conservative" was so foolish publicly that he earned the education Fauci publicly provided. As a conservative I suffer along with my noble cause when conservatism is dishonored, as Sen. Paul did.

It just makes it a little more difficult to present conservatism for the indispensable commodity that it is.

* Doctors Fauci and Krim were there for US through the inception of the AIDS crisis.

The task Dr. Anthony Fauci has set for himself, to be the CDC mouthpiece, and shepherd the nation through yet one more fatal disease crisis*, is both difficult and thankless.
Here to fore I've been an enthusiastic fan of Senators Paul MD. But the junior doctor embarrassed himself in open congressional hearing. And Dr. Fauci smacked Paul down
hard.

I'm sorry that a "conservative" was so foolish publicly that he earned the education Fauci publicly provided. As a conservative I suffer along with my noble cause when conservatism is dishonored, as Sen. Paul did.

It just makes it a little more difficult to present conservatism for the indispensable commodity that it is.

* Doctors Fauci and Krim were there for US through the inception of the AIDS crisis.
>I'm sorry that a "conservative" was so foolish publicly that he earned the education Fauci publicly provided. As a conservative I suffer along with my noble cause when conservatism is dishonored, as Sen. Paul did.

You are confused. Although you may self identify as a Conservative today, you are not one.

Here you post recommending the 2nd Amendment should be modified because guns are getting "more deadly."

Here you take issue with concealed carry statistics

Here you post about how Democrats are better than Republicans at creating jobs...

The vaccines aren't working much better than a flip of a coin now....

35% of people hospitalized with the Delta variant were completely vaccinated in the UK​

35% of hospitalized patients delta version coronavirus In United Kingdom According to data published by England’s Public Health Agency (PHE, in English) this Friday (6), they had a complete vaccination schedule, while 55% had received no dose.

45% of those hospitalized had at least one dose.

Out of 1,467 patients infected since July 19 delta version, as confirmed by genetic sequencing Of their samples, 808 were not vaccinated and 512 had received two doses, the PHE elaborated in a statement....

In United Kingdom38.87 million people have already received the full immunization programme, according to the latest figures from the British Ministry of Health, representing 57.95% of the population.

CDC says the vaccines cannot prevent infection and transmission....

The whole basis for making vaccines mandatory is quickly unraveling. Not sure how much longer the Biden Admin can keep tap dancing around the data before the truth comes out.

The vaccines aren't working much better than a flip of a coin now....

35% of people hospitalized with the Delta variant were completely vaccinated in the UK​

35% of hospitalized patients delta version coronavirus In United Kingdom According to data published by England’s Public Health Agency (PHE, in English) this Friday (6), they had a complete vaccination schedule, while 55% had received no dose.

45% of those hospitalized had at least one dose.

Out of 1,467 patients infected since July 19 delta version, as confirmed by genetic sequencing Of their samples, 808 were not vaccinated and 512 had received two doses, the PHE elaborated in a statement....

In United Kingdom38.87 million people have already received the full immunization programme, according to the latest figures from the British Ministry of Health, representing 57.95% of the population.

CDC says the vaccines cannot prevent infection and transmission....

The whole basis for making vaccines mandatory is quickly unraveling. Not sure how much longer the Biden Admin can keep tap dancing around the data before the truth comes out.
We are lab mice

Over 96% of doctors (or should I say "practicing doctors) in the United States are vaccinated. Do your really want to take medical advice of at best a 4 percenter, and a politician with an agenda, at that? I use real doctors, myself. You sound like a statistic waiting to happen, or are you one to the trumpers, secretly vaccinated for your own good, yet denying for public consumption?
Pay attention. Rand Paul is not suggesting resistance to receiving the vaccine. He's been vaccinated. He is suggesting resistance to lockdowns and mask mandates.

Over 96% of doctors (or should I say "practicing doctors) in the United States are vaccinated. Do your really want to take medical advice of at best a 4 percenter, and a politician with an agenda, at that? I use real doctors, myself. You sound like a statistic waiting to happen, or are you one to the trumpers, secretly vaccinated for your own good, yet denying for public consumption?
I'd have no problem taking medical advice from a physician with Rand Paul's training and qualifications. Better him than taking advice from an administrator who's never practiced medicine a day in his life.

Next up is we are all blindly supposed to scramble and line up for boosters because they did not know what they were doing for the first round. And after the booster guess what....repeat cycle
I cancel my lab rat tag I did not agree to.

Pay attention. Rand Paul is not suggesting resistance to receiving the vaccine. He's been vaccinated. He is suggesting resistance to lockdowns and mask mandates.
He has before. He is just being a political fence straddler, seeking person attention. His next door neighbor, probably gave him the attention he deserved.

I'd have no problem taking medical advice from a physician with Rand Paul's training and qualifications. Better him than taking advice from an administrator who's never practiced medicine a day in his life.
Really? You consult your eye doctor for things not related to your sight? Does not sound logical to me.

I provided clear and well-supported conclusions along with screenshots and links to the source data.
False. Of the two i looked at, the first (CDC, 14 weeks) was a lie by you about its content. The second was one cherry picked study that you used to pass off its indications as settled scientific fact. You literally did the opposite of what you just said.

As a result, you call me cowardly and presumptuous?
I called your claims presumptuous and your method cowardly.

False. Of the two i looked at, the first (CDC, 14 weeks) was a lie by you about its content. The second was one cherry picked study that you used to pass off its indications as settled scientific fact. You literally did the opposite of what you just said.

I called your claims presumptuous and your method cowardly.

Complete nonsense. Like Dr. Fauci said to Rand Paul, you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you have any doubt that the vaccine effectiveness is waning already, you must live in a cave.

Remember when they told us the vaccine was 95% effective at preventing COVID and 100% effective at preventing severe symptoms.? My that story has changed so quickly.

The CDC makes everyone put masks back on again.
The CDC director tells everyone today that the vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission.
UK PHE releases that 35% of COVID hospitalizations are fully-vaccinated.
Cape Cod outbreak is largely (74%) comprised of fully-vaccinated people.
Carnival Cruise lines Vista ship, with 100% fully vaccinated, has COVID outbreak and quarantine.
CDC data shows more hospitalizations for vaccinated people over 50 than unvaccinated. (1)

It goes on and on.

(1) Link provided by the CDC in their presentation recommending masks.
covid22b.jpg

Attachments

• 1628296536898.png
    1628296536898.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 9

Forum List

Back