Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

If I'm vaccinated, I don't need any 'in home treatment of covid'. You're confused.
This is why vaccinated people are dying. They do not understand that vaccinated people are dying. They do not understand that vaccinated people are getting covid and delta. They do not understand that early treatment saves lives.

They do not understand that vaccinated people are dying. They do not understand that vaccinated people are getting covid and delta.
Yes they do. "they" also understand that it matters how many of them are. The rates. these are stupid, existential statements. "People die in car accidents".... therefore, no need for speed limits? It's just total nonsense.

This is why vaccinated people are dying. They do not understand that vaccinated people are dying. They do not understand that vaccinated people are getting covid and delta. They do not understand that early treatment saves lives.
Some. But very few

97% of all covid infections and deaths are UNvaccinated

They understand all that stuff. It's why they got vaccinated in the first place.

Yes they do. "they" also understand that it matters how many of them are. The rates. these are stupid, existential statements. "People die in car accidents".... therefore, no need for speed limits? It's just total nonsense.
I posted facts.

They understand all that stuff. It's why they got vaccinated in the first place.

Maybe the Trumpers should look at TB, Malaria, Polio and Cholera.

TB in America: 1895-1954 | American Experience | Official ...
Mar 19, 2017 · By the dawn of the 19th century, tuberculosis—or consumption—had killed one in seven of all people that had ever lived. Throughout much of the …

Bidone is done.....his real poll number is 43% approval...over 50% disapproval....OUCH!!!

Lesh wrote:
>97% of all covid infections and deaths are UNvaccinated

It does appear to be BS.

Here (link) on slide 3, the CDC says the vaccine effectiveness at avoiding hospitalizations is 96%

1628265705059.png

Note at the bottom, the source of the data is provided.

If you go to this source (link), you find that the conclusion comes from a very small population, and the actual data is quite a bit different than the narrative....

1628265973387.png

Look at the results for the over 50 group for the Delta variant....

There are nearly three times as many fully vaccinated people hospitalized as unvaccinated. For the Alpha variant, there are 50% more fully vaccinated over-50 people hospitalized than unvaccinated.

So while the hospitalization rate is lower for the fully vaccinated for those who tested positive, the data actually shows way more total hospitalizations for the fully vaccinated.

Notably, the data is also now two months old.

I am becoming very skeptical of the official narratives. The CDC has tons of data, but they are not sharing it openly.

The CDC is already recommending booster shots for immunocompromised individuals. They will soon be recommending them for everyone, I suspect. And that is very telling.

Last edited:
Lesh wrote:
>97% of all covid infections and deaths are UNvaccinated

It does appear to be BS.

Here (link) on slide 3, the CDC says the vaccine effectiveness at avoiding hospitalizations is 96%

View attachment 522257

Note at the bottom, the source of the data is provided.

If you go to this source (link), you find that the conclusion comes from a very small population, and the actual data is quite a bit different than the narrative....

View attachment 522260

Look at the results for the over 50 group for the Delta variant....

There are nearly three times as many fully vaccinated people hospitalized as unvaccinated. For the Alpha variant, there are 50% more fully vaccinated over-50 people hospitalized than unvaccinated.

So while the hospitalization rate is lower for the fully vaccinated for those who tested positive, the data actually shows way more total hospitalizations for the fully vaccinated.

Notably, the data is also now two months old.

I am becoming very skeptical of the official narratives. The CDC has tons of data, but they are not sharing it openly.

The CDC is already recommending booster shots for immunocompromised individuals. They will soon be recommending them for everyone, I suspect. And that is very telling.
You love drawing presumptuous conclusions from incomplete information. That is called "spreading disinformation".

Forum List

Back