Senator Paul urges President Trump NOT to take military action in Syria

He isn't the only one!
But maybe with this, Trump will get some respect from the war mongering leftists that hate war

It matters not. drumpf and the leper colony around him are salivating at the opportunity to send the US military to kill people and force people to do what we want. Their mouths are dripping with the thought.

As I said before, anyone that voted for drumpf simply voted to dig your child's own grave if they are in the military. Thousands of American kids will be sent to their deaths for no more reason than the ego on the steaming turd cons dropped on the White House.

He's a 'shovel ready' president.

It matters not. drumpf and the leper colony around him are salivating at the opportunity to send the US military to kill people and force people to do what we want. Their mouths are dripping with the thought.

As I said before, anyone that voted for drumpf simply voted to dig your child's own grave if they are in the military. Thousands of American kids will be sent to their deaths for no more reason than the ego on the steaming turd cons dropped on the White House.

And Clinton. She actually ran on that premise. But I like the partisan spin! Nice job. Well thought out.

Because Clinton was a HUGE peace dove eh moron?

The gas attack was likely yet another false flag. Why would Assad who is winning the war, commit an atrocity the world condemns and might lead to more US intervention?

However, It has exposed once again the ruling class' desire for constant war. Nikki Haley is f-ing crazy along with the usual suspects. Hopefully the American people stand up to these blood thirsty bastards.

Anyone remember back in 2013 when Assad did his first attack with gas?

Trump said back then that it would be a mistake to go into Syria, and even tweeted about it to Obama.

What has changed?

I agree with Rand.

We shouldn't be involved in Syria. And unless we are attacked we should not start anything. We will lose the Lord's blessing if we attack them.

Trump said back then that it would be a mistake to go into Syria, and even tweeted about it to Obama.

What has changed?
Probably was a false flag then too.

What has changed?

Nothing. Bipartisan agreement here

And Clinton. She actually ran on that premise. But I like the partisan spin! Nice job. Well thought out.

Every time you can't defend your dear leader and instead try to deflect to someone else only betrays your total lack of confidence in your dear leader.

Who's president now, what has he done besides flapping his lying gums.

Sorry cons, he's your dear leader. Live with it.

Every time you can't defend your dear leader and instead try to deflect to someone else only betrays your total lack of confidence in your dear leader.

Double down :thup:

He is your leader too. Though I'm sure you don't like it.

You really need to pay attention more I'd you think TN is some partisan hack for pointing out your faux outrage

Double down :thup:

You have nothing except "well someone else did this so it doesn't matter what the dear leader does".

Works well if you are 7 years old on the playground.

The gas attack was likely yet another false flag. Why would Assad who is winning the war, commit an atrocity the world condemns and might lead to more US intervention?

However, It has exposed once again the ruling class' desire for constant war. Nikki Haley is f-ing crazy along with the usual suspects. Hopefully the American people stand up to these blood thirsty bastards.

Well said. Thanks.

You clearly are watching way too much CNN.

You clearly are watching way too much CNN.

Or so your meme-mind tells you.

Forum List

Back