RFK Jr: US tried to overthrow Syria

No, Syria was idiot Obama shooting off his big fat stupid mouth trying to act tough. Syria called his bluff and the gutless coward ran and hid. That dumb ass should never have been president, he's a moron.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Says U.S. Tried To Overthrow Syria...

Shocking surprise....its ALWAYS about land,oil or other natural resources or POWER! Its LONG past time the American Imperialist Army gets taken down a few notches.

bullshit
Jewess your opinion means NOTHING to me nor anyone with any common sense.
She's a Jew?
Yep. She LOVES telling people well when I was a kid I learned all about the islamofascist blah blah blah.LOVES touting her Jewishness.

Most Americans are completely unaware of us attempting to overthrow the democratically elected government in Syria, contrary to our own state department policy and contrary to American values

Proof that Kennedy is continuing the tradition of idiocy his family has become famous for......

Most Americans are completely unaware of us attempting to overthrow the democratically elected government in Syria, contrary to our own state department policy and contrary to American values

Proof that Kennedy is continuing the tradition of idiocy his family has become famous for......
Another chicken hawk speaks.

Tell me more about the great Syrian democracy....LOL!

So when you planning on attacking Cuba,Venezuela,China,etc etc etc....all are NOT democracies...hell there is even a dictatorship in Europe still! Gonna attack them as well chicken hawk?

So when you planning on attacking Cuba,Venezuela,China,etc etc etc....all are NOT democracies...hell there is even a dictatorship in Europe still! Gonna attack them as well chicken hawk?

Pointing out Kennedy idiocy means I have to attack those countries? LOL!

Is your name Kennedy too?

Keep confusing yourself chicken hawk. I suggest you go and read the wiki page on Syria. Assad was democratically elected. Castro was not,there are ACTUAL dictators in the world Assad is not one.You can whine and split hairs all you want.

Keep confusing yourself chicken hawk. I suggest you go and read the wiki page on Syria. Assad was democratically elected. Castro was not,there are ACTUAL dictators in the world Assad is not one.You can whine and split hairs all you want.

Assad was democratically elected.

That is awesome! And who were the previously elected Presidents of Syria?
Just over the last 45 years? What were their vote totals? Thanks!

2014 chicken hawk!

Candidate Party Votes %
Bashar al-Assad Ba'ath Party 10,319,723 88.7
Hassan al-Nouri NIACS 500,279 4.3
Maher Hajjar Independent 372,301 3.2
Invalid/blank votes 442,108 3.8
Total 11,634,412 100
Registered votes/turnout 15,845,575 73.42

Whew! That horrible dictator let almost 1 million people vote against him! WHEW! Such an evil bastard.

2014 chicken hawk!

Candidate Party Votes %
Bashar al-Assad Ba'ath Party 10,319,723 88.7
Hassan al-Nouri NIACS 500,279 4.3
Maher Hajjar Independent 372,301 3.2
Invalid/blank votes 442,108 3.8
Total 11,634,412 100
Registered votes/turnout 15,845,575 73.42

Whew! That horrible dictator let almost 1 million people vote against him! WHEW! Such an evil bastard.

Wow, nearly 89%!
Very convincing! What about the previous Presidents over the last 40 years?
They must have had many great Presidents with such a vibrant democracy, eh?
Can't wait to see your list.

Thanks!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Says U.S. Tried To Overthrow Syria...

Shocking surprise....its ALWAYS about land,oil or other natural resources or POWER! Its LONG past time the American Imperialist Army gets taken down a few notches.

bullshit
Jewess your opinion means NOTHING to me nor anyone with any common sense.
She's a Jew?
Yep. She LOVES telling people well when I was a kid I learned all about the islamofascist blah blah blah.LOVES touting her Jewishness.
Thanks for confirming she's a Jewess. We must stand against the Jew and expose them.

Forum List

Back