Senator Football Gets Spanked In Senate Today. Rules Changed To End Is Hostage Taking

They still don't all that much.
The women stay safe and warm in the rear while the guys are thrown into the meat-grinder.
Most of the women end up in convoys with the supply trucks.
I don't know of any women that have flown fighter aircraft and been in dogfights.
If they had, it would have been plastered all over the news.
There are a few women fighter pilots.

It spells you got your ass handed to you on the abortion issue, and that will only get worse for you.

You can go back to losing now.
What abortion "issue"? States vote for if they want to murder babies or not, like it was always supposed to be. So you idiots can continue killing the unborn and harvesting their parts yaaaaaay!
Moron.

There are a few women fighter pilots.
I'm sure there are....but they aren't allowed to do extremely dangerous missions.
There was one who flew an A-10 but she wasn't supposed to be put in danger.
She was flying a mission over Baghdad and ended up being diverted to a firefight and was hit by anti-aircraft fire.
The only reason she survived is because of the bird she was flying.
A-10 will still fly with one of their engines blown away.

They still will not allow women to be assigned to combat ground units.

I'm sure there are....but they aren't allowed to do extremely dangerous missions.
There was one who flew an A-10 but she wasn't supposed to be put in danger.
She was flying a mission over Baghdad and ended up being diverted to a firefight and was hit by anti-aircraft fire.
The only reason she survived is because of the bird she was flying.
A-10 will still fly with one of their engines blown away.

They still will not allow women to be assigned to combat ground units.
That's good.

So what doesnt happen again? I dont think getting an abortion stops a person from getting pregnant again. At least not intentionally.
What I said was that the abortion should be tax funded and come with a little snip to make sure that pregnancy doesn't happen again. Did you follow that?

In case you didn't pay attention. The rules were changed. It now will pass with a simple majority.

Now your tax dollars will pay for a woman soldier to not be held hostage in a shit for brains billhilly state cousin fucking state.

Deal with it.

Wow! Anybody care for a cup of hyperbole?

The only tea that leftist swine know how to brew.

Yes. It’s you know their job. And all we were told was that it was putting our nation at risk. If that were true what would be more important?

Oh yeah. Pointing fingers and making political hay. I forgot.

Do you have any idea how long it will take to conduct over 350 individual votes not even counting any individual discussion of qualifications ?

Do you have any idea how long it will take to conduct over 350 individual votes not even counting any individual discussion of qualifications ?
Don’t rightly care. It’s been going on for 9 months. If they did 5 a day every day they’d have been done 7 months ago. Is it too much to ask our precious Senators to vote on things? What’s really been accomplished by the Senate instead of voting on these confirmations?

Not forcibly. No one is suggesting that women be snatched off the street, tied up a sterilized. Those women getting abortions get an extra snip. They need not even know. By some miracle, they never needed another abortion.
That’s forcibly sterilizing people asshat

Forum List

Back