Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

You may want another example, one that actually has the civilian side shooting at the Feds.

Haha, next he'll bring up Randy Weaver which was a similar deal with the Feds going after somebody who had a warrant on him for some minor BS.

The FBI murdered his son and wife and when he had his day in Court the charges were all dropped because they entrapped him. And what happened to the killers? They all got promotions.

[
You keep lying, pussy. But then, you're completely disconnected from reality.

Meanwhile, your terror of freedom demands that law-abiding citizens be disarmed. Your love for criminals ignores the fact that guns laws do not deter criminals.

If the law changes and says you can't have a gun or can't have a certain kind of gun, and you keep it, you aren't "law-abiding" at that point.

It's the same argument you guys use about illegal aliens who otherwise work and keep out of trouble...

Joe that makes no sense at all....i know to you it does......but dam....if the government says things you just flow right along dont ya.....no matter what rights they eliminate......

[
6 MILLION Jews would argue that point if they had not been disarmed and murdered.

Except they were never armed to start with, and after 2000 years of Christian vilification, they found plenty of Christians all over Europe willing to kill them.

Gun control was really the least of their problems.
You don't have to lie. but then again maybe to make yourself feel like your winning you do.

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Good for her.

You do know this will not stop the criminals from getting these guns. All this does is prevent law abiding citizens to get them and in some areas you need these to protect youself like Chicago and LA ect .

If you need a gun to protect yourself in ANY part of the country, shame on us as a country.

Number of murders in the UK - 648
Number of murders in the US - 15241

Now, how many of those happen with guns...

Number of murders by firearms in the UK - 39
Number of murders by firearms in the US - 9146

Over 9,000 Murders by Gun in US; 39 in UK | Informed Comment

Joe take away the gun violence by gang bangers and then tell me what ya got....

You're indifferent on guns? 868 posts on how you think guns or rather certain guns should be banned and your reasons why and you claim to be indifferent? Time for the chest waders. The bullshit from you is getting deep.

I've made 22,000 posts here (nearly). Posts on Guns (if your number is accurte, which I doubt) would be only about 4% of the posts I've made.

And incidently, I really don't think guns can be banned, but we can make the laws tighter and more sensible.

i feel there should be ZERO tolerance for gun violence.....you use a gun to commit a crime,even if its not discharged.....you get 25 years mandatory,and you have to serve every fucking minute of it....no good behavior bullshit.....if its discharged you get more time depending on how much damage is done......you serve every minute.....no good behavior outs.....

You're indifferent on guns? 868 posts on how you think guns or rather certain guns should be banned and your reasons why and you claim to be indifferent? Time for the chest waders. The bullshit from you is getting deep.

I've made 22,000 posts here (nearly). Posts on Guns (if your number is accurte, which I doubt) would be only about 4% of the posts I've made.

And incidently, I really don't think guns can be banned, but we can make the laws tighter and more sensible.

i feel there should be ZERO tolerance for gun violence.....you use a gun to commit a crime,even if its not discharged.....you get 25 years mandatory,and you have to serve every fucking minute of it....no good behavior bullshit.....if its discharged you get more time depending on how much damage is done......you serve every minute.....no good behavior outs.....

25 years? is that all?

[

The government is not going to "come for you gun nutters"...It's just not going to happen.
You must be delusional.
Imagine in this day with the rapidity of the spread of information via social networking, I could only imagine the government sending in agents to break down the doors of gun owners. Tell ya what, the government had better be prepared with a lot of bandages and body bags.
The Framers has this in mind, what you suggest (government coming to confiscate firearms) when they wrote the Second Amendment....BTW, the Second Amendment is not going ANYWHERE..

I think you miss the point.

How does the IRS get everyone to comply? They make examples out of a few people.

When we get common sense gun laws in this country (sooner than you think), I'm sure there will be a bunch of nutters who think they can shoot it out with the FBI or ATF.

And again, Ask David Koresh how that usually works out.

You keep using Koresh as an example. You may want to check your facts. The Waco Compound had no gun fight with the ATF. The 4 agents that were shout were most likely shot by fellow ATF agents. They crawled in a window upstairs and on the first day there was a video of what happened next. After the agents went in the remaining agents on the roof opened fire on the same window with automatic fire.

After all was said and done the only WOUNDED member of the Compound was Koresh who was shot through the door when the supposed assault began. The door had NO bullet holes in it coming from the Compound only coming from the Parking lot. NONE of the cars in the parking lot had any bullet holes coming from the Compound only from the outside where the ATF agents were. No FBI was ever fired on the entire siege.

Further the members of the compound broke no laws to warrant the supposed assault. Every single weapon in the compound was legally purchased , they had at least 2 members of the Compound that had Federal firearms licenses. The ATF claimed weapons were purchased out of State, simply not true after the final assault all the weapons were checked they were all legally obtained. Further the ATF secretly revoked the FFL from those in the compound just before the raid. No one in the Compound broke any laws.

After the FBI took over and it started to look bad for Reno's law enforcement tactics they fabricated charges that Koresh was sleeping with children. No such claim was ever made before the siege. And before the illegal assault on the compound the Sheriff went out there ever time he had a question and met with Koresh even taking him to his office on occasion.

Know lets fast forward to the final assault shall we? The FBI KNEW that flammable liquids were dispersed through out the wooden compound. They knew that the adults in the Compound would commit suicide if attacked. They knew there were at least 18 children in the compound. NOT one member of the compound had ever attempted to leave. Not one member of the compound was a threat to anyone that did not storm the building. For 3 months no one fired out of the compound no one tried to leave the compound.

Yet Reno ordered 2 tanks to break through the walls of a wooden structure firing tear gas, a structure with flammable materials all around and 18 innocent children. She ordered an assault when none was needed. There was no danger anyone in the compound would get out. The result 18 dead children and something like 60 dead adults.

You may want another example, one that actually has the civilian side shooting at the Feds.

He keeps using Koresh as example of how government will take your guns without realizing that the exact same Koresh is the example WE use as government over reaching and killing innocent people.

These people think the next assault on citizens will be the same but will it? What's to say next time instead of watching the government do this the reaction is armed people actually coming to the defense of those being assaulted?

25 years? is that all?

not enough?.....i was trying to be fair but FIRM.....ok lets get really fucking FIRM.....how many years you want?.....

So using a machete is ok then? Really? We're going to make laws even dumber than hate crime laws and only punish those that did the unthinkable with certain weapons or against certain people?

That's just fucking stupid.

25 years? is that all?

not enough?.....i was trying to be fair but FIRM.....ok lets get really fucking FIRM.....how many years you want?.....

If you have a gun on your person in the process of a crime regardless if you brandish it or not 50 years hard labor. no time off for good behavior if you use it life without the chance of parole If you kill someone death

No genius. The reason why those people are in prison is because THEY did something wrong.
How typical of a yellow spined liberal to announce that somehow we did something wrong when a crime is committed.
If the UK is so grand GO LIVE THERE.

The problem isn't whether or not they did something wrong, but whether what they did really merits jail.

And did we give them oppurtunities and options.

It's not wanting to live in the UK (which would actually be kind of awesome), it saying, "Hey, what is the UK doing right that we are doing wrong.

We lock up 2 million people and you are so afraid you need to arm yourself like the Zombie Apocolypse is going to break out tomorrow. That tells me what we are doing isn't working.

[

Joe take away the gun violence by gang bangers and then tell me what ya got....

I don't know, what do you got?

I think you are falling into the Caveman trap of "it doesn't count if they're brown."

I don't care if they were a gangbanger or not. 15,000 murders a year is just crazy for a wealthy country. I expect to see that in third world countries, not in an advanced democracy.

[

The government is not going to "come for you gun nutters"...It's just not going to happen.
You must be delusional.
Imagine in this day with the rapidity of the spread of information via social networking, I could only imagine the government sending in agents to break down the doors of gun owners. Tell ya what, the government had better be prepared with a lot of bandages and body bags.
The Framers has this in mind, what you suggest (government coming to confiscate firearms) when they wrote the Second Amendment....BTW, the Second Amendment is not going ANYWHERE..

How does the IRS get everyone to comply? They make examples out of a few people.

When we get common sense gun laws in this country (sooner than you think), I'm sure there will be a bunch of nutters who think they can shoot it out with the FBI or ATF.

You keep using Koresh as an example. You may want to check your facts. The Waco Compound had no gun fight with the ATF. The 4 agents that were shout were most likely shot by fellow ATF agents. They crawled in a window upstairs and on the first day there was a video of what happened next. After the agents went in the remaining agents on the roof opened fire on the same window with automatic fire.

I'll just snip past the crazy recitation of all the whacky conspiracy theories...

Point is, the ATF had a warrant. Koresh should have given up his guns, then and there. He choose to get into a fight with the ATF, and when he figured otu Jesus or angry mobs weren't going to save him from the prison sentence he rightly deserved, he killed himself and all his followers.

I'm not sure why you guys keep trying to make a dead child molestor a hero here.

Haha, next he'll bring up Randy Weaver which was a similar deal with the Feds going after somebody who had a warrant on him for some minor BS.

The FBI murdered his son and wife and when he had his day in Court the charges were all dropped because they entrapped him. And what happened to the killers? They all got promotions.

Randly Weaver was a fucking Nazi. Interesting heroes you have.

You're a nazi. See how that works? I bet you have a center fold of hitler over your bed.

You're a nazi. See how that works? I bet you have a center fold of hitler over your bed.

Huh....

So you have evidence of my membership in a Nazi organization.

Because Randy's membership in the Aryan Brotherhood is well documented.

A quiet man once given to wearing T-shirts reading "Just Say No to ZOG [for Zionist Occupation Government]," Randy Weaver may be more responsible than any other person for the phenomenon known as the militia movement.

Hailing from the Midwest, Weaver and his wife Vicki moved to Idaho as their religious beliefs grew more extreme, seeking "to remove our children from the trash being taught in public schools," as Vicki Weaver once put it.

Eventually, the couple and their four children moved into a poorly built plywood home atop a mountain known as Ruby Ridge, from where Randy Weaver occasionally visited the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations compound.

In 1991, after an unsuccessful run for sheriff, Weaver failed to appear on charges of illegally sawing off a shotgun, ultimately prompting federal agents to surround the Weavers' home.

In a confrontation in the woods whose details are still disputed, his 14-year-old son Samuel and a U.S. marshal were killed. The next day, an FBI sniper killed an unarmed Vicki Weaver as she cradled a baby. In the end, Weaver's case became a cause celebre on the radical right, prompting a Colorado meeting that engendered the militia movement.

The relatively apolitical Weaver is today a fixture on the Patriot circuit, a reluctant icon of resistance.

False Patriots | Southern Poverty Law Center

Huh....

So you have evidence of my membership in a Nazi organization.

Because Randy's membership in the Aryan Brotherhood is well documented.

A quiet man once given to wearing T-shirts reading "Just Say No to ZOG [for Zionist Occupation Government]," Randy Weaver may be more responsible than any other person for the phenomenon known as the militia movement.

Hailing from the Midwest, Weaver and his wife Vicki moved to Idaho as their religious beliefs grew more extreme, seeking "to remove our children from the trash being taught in public schools," as Vicki Weaver once put it.

Eventually, the couple and their four children moved into a poorly built plywood home atop a mountain known as Ruby Ridge, from where Randy Weaver occasionally visited the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations compound.

In 1991, after an unsuccessful run for sheriff, Weaver failed to appear on charges of illegally sawing off a shotgun, ultimately prompting federal agents to surround the Weavers' home.

In a confrontation in the woods whose details are still disputed, his 14-year-old son Samuel and a U.S. marshal were killed. The next day, an FBI sniper killed an unarmed Vicki Weaver as she cradled a baby. In the end, Weaver's case became a cause celebre on the radical right, prompting a Colorado meeting that engendered the militia movement.

The relatively apolitical Weaver is today a fixture on the Patriot circuit, a reluctant icon of resistance.

False Patriots | Southern Poverty Law Center

Ok then let's look at what you posted.

The guy wore a T-shirt some didn't like. Who the fuck cares?

Moved to Idaho and kept their kids out of the shit education system we have. Good parenting.

Holy fuck! Sawed off a shotgun!? You cut the barrel off a shotgun and holy crap you really are a criminal. In the lefts minds.

The details aren't disputed. The feds killed his kid and a sniper killed his wife. WTF is there to dispute? All of the murder here was the governments doing. There would be no dead people if the government had not decided that this guy was so dangerous his wife and son needed killed. In the end the government killed them all. Doesn't that kind of tell you why you don't want a government on the fringe?

Randy Weaver was not a threat to anybody until the government decided he was a problem for them. And he and his family were killed for that. He wasn't the problem, government was the problem here.

Let the gunners have guns

Let the smokers have cigs

Let the nudist go nude

Let the homos be homos

Let the rich be rich

Let the religous be religous

Let the ....

Let all be who they are...

Please...

I'll just snip past the crazy recitation of all the whacky conspiracy theories...

Point is, the ATF had a warrant. Koresh should have given up his guns, then and there. He choose to get into a fight with the ATF, and when he figured otu Jesus or angry mobs weren't going to save him from the prison sentence he rightly deserved, he killed himself and all his followers.

I'm not sure why you guys keep trying to make a dead child molestor a hero here.

There is NO external evidence that Koresh or his people fired a shot. Ask for the autopsy on the dead ATF and see what bullets were used.

Forum List

Back