Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.

oh well, who didn't see this coming with Obama's re-election

hey it's the will of the people they tell us, so was ObamaCare..

our lord masters will now give it to us

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

This would only help Republicans. Gun control is still a loser issue except for big cities locally.

Why would a government want their citizens disarmed?

think about it

I like that idea. It won't work, they won't actually all go away because of a law.

they couldn't even wait a week or two after Dear Leaders re-election to start laying it on us..

TAXES coming at you too...

whoohoo

Why would a government want their citizens disarmed?

think about it

Because criminals prefer their victims unarmed. ;)
and-intruder-wouldnt-try-to-disarm-this-woman-your-elected-representatives-promised-to-do-it-for-him-500x305.jpg

I like that idea. It won't work, they won't actually all go away because of a law.

Of course not, the law will only apply to law abiding citizens. The criminals will still have theirs and will be armed with the knowledge you don't. Fucking awesome, just look at Mexico and see how that worked out for them. Citizens disarmed, cartel's carrying fully automatic illegal weapons. Who is winning that war?

The NRA must be pissed at how much money they poured into losing causes this election cycle. Hence they're moving to sleazy "unnamed sources say ..." tactics. Those cost less.

Is there a really good reason why an average citizen needs high capacity magazines or assault rifles?

Working on the dubious assumption that you need that gun to fight off the scary black man who is breaking into your house, are you really saying you are such a bad shot you can't get him in 10 rounds?

Last edited:
I never understood the logic behind the assault weapon ban.

Since A.W.'s are the absolutely least used weapon by criminals AND the least used in homicides AND the least used in suicides, why do the gun grabbers pick on them?

Since A.W.'s are the absolutely least used weapon by criminals AND the least used in homicides AND the least used in suicides, why do the gun grabbers pick on them?

Probably because when a crazy person gets a hold of one, they can do massive damage with one they couldn't go with a conventional revolver....

Is there a really good reason why an average citizen needs high capacity magazines or assault rifles?

Working on the dubious assumption that you need that gun to fight off the scary black man who is breaking into your house, are you really saying you are such a bad shot you can't get him in 10 rounds?
If that tenth round goes off and you haven't killed the guy I'm pretty sure you would have wished you had eleven or twelve at your disposal.

Assault rifles is a misnomer the left likes to use. They are also defense rifles. Making laws limiting what you as a legal citizen can have does not deter crime or the criminals that don't obey the law, look no further than Chicago for that evidence. You win with superior fire power and making laws to restrict the legal citizen from obtaining at least equal fire power puts all the ammo in the criminals hands.

Same reason Obama and the Democrats keep touting "tax the rich" as if doing so addresses the deficit one iota. It is smoke and mirrors for what they really want to do.

Forum List

Back