Senator Claire McCaskill Rips Into The President

In other words... you had never heard of her, and you had yourself a little hissy fit when she criticized trump
Well that's embarrassing. If YOU had heard of her you would know she was the Senator from Missouri.
I have. You had not. I can't dumb that down any further for you.
Bullshit. You see my handle...MISSOURIAN.

If you weren't such a dumbass you'd admit your mistake shooting your fucking mouth off before you knew what the fuck you were talking about.

But unfortunately for you, and fortunately for the rest of humanity...you ARE that kind of dumbass...so you can be dismissed as a lying idiot.

Last edited:
More and more talk on Trump and his actions while so much is changing.
Republican politicians have been mainly silent but some are going a different direction than the President.

Losing support on earth scorching actions is exhausting. Things are changing and we all could use a break.

"Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) agreed, noting that Trump truly believes he’s an expert politician and that he knows best."
“No one is going to convince him otherwise,” she explained. “And he’s wrong. He’s wrong about why he got elected and how he got elected. He’s certainly wrong in thinking that he can keep preaching to a shrinking base and win this election. What I really think is interesting, Nicolle, you’re seeing some backing up of some interesting folks like Lindsey Graham taking the side of NASCAR in terms of banning the Confederate flag. Roger Wicker (R) from Mississippi saying it was the right thing to do to take down the Mississippi flag that had the emblem of the Confederacy on it. You have Mitch McConnell going out of his way to preach the gospel of masks and wearing masks. So, you’re seeing some of this, and although they have to be very careful because if Lindsey Graham (R-SC) were to actually show disloyalty, then he’s really in trouble in his election. All these senators that are in trouble if they lose even 2 or 3 percent of the Trump base because of disloyalty, they could find themselves out of a job. So they really are in a boxed canyon."

By the way this is from Nicolle Wallace's MSNBC show. She says Trump will never make it on TV again.

Clair McCaskill?

Really?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel are we....

MS is a f'n genius! He knows where he lives and who was a Senator.

Well at least youre not dumb enough to say I've never heard of my own former Senator. Kudos for being one step ahead of your compatriot.

But...and just for the record, not a knock...Missouri is MO...Mississippi is MS.

Republican politicians have been mainly silent but some are going a different direction than the President.

Losing support on earth scorching actions is exhausting. Things are changing and we all could use a break.

"Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) agreed, noting that Trump truly believes he’s an expert politician and that he knows best."
“No one is going to convince him otherwise,” she explained. “And he’s wrong. He’s wrong about why he got elected and how he got elected. He’s certainly wrong in thinking that he can keep preaching to a shrinking base and win this election. What I really think is interesting, Nicolle, you’re seeing some backing up of some interesting folks like Lindsey Graham taking the side of NASCAR in terms of banning the Confederate flag. Roger Wicker (R) from Mississippi saying it was the right thing to do to take down the Mississippi flag that had the emblem of the Confederacy on it. You have Mitch McConnell going out of his way to preach the gospel of masks and wearing masks. So, you’re seeing some of this, and although they have to be very careful because if Lindsey Graham (R-SC) were to actually show disloyalty, then he’s really in trouble in his election. All these senators that are in trouble if they lose even 2 or 3 percent of the Trump base because of disloyalty, they could find themselves out of a job. So they really are in a boxed canyon."

By the way this is from Nicolle Wallace's MSNBC show. She says Trump will never make it on TV again.

After 4 days of a thousand blacks betting shot in democrat run communities.. she has a lot of nerve

18C34304-C424-43FC-8E82-C5FD24E1AD8F.jpeg

Well at least youre not dumb enough to say I've never heard of my own former Senator. Kudos for being one step ahead of your compatriot.

But...and just for the record, not a knock...Missouri is MO...Mississippi is MS.
I meant it as ms. as in mizz.

I'm going to take you at your word on that because you haven't given me any reason not to.

she screwed over the US and her constituents
It says she paid back 88k. How much do you think Trump and family will pay?
..you're a dumbshit---more TDS crap hahahhahahahahhahahah
....Mr Trump didn't do anything wrong
..she only paid it when she got CAUGHT = she's a lying stealing bitch

a Dem says Mr Trump is wrong......???!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

I'm going to take you at your word on that because you haven't given me any reason not to.
Partly busted, I guess. I thought about it both ways.

Mobs are attacking people in Missouri and desperate homeowners are instructed by authorities to flee and leave their property and possessions to mobs. Meanwhile the (democrat) senator worries about NASCAR and the confederate flag? WTF?

Partly busted, I guess. I thought about it both ways.
Not busted...it's common...too many states starting with M.

Montana is MT ... eM-Tee ... empty. :)

Mobs are attacking people in Missouri and desperate homeowners are instructed by authorities to flee and leave their property and possessions to mobs. Meanwhile the (democrat) senator worries about NASCAR and the confederate flag? WTF?
Your ilk in this thread already said she doesn't belong to MO any more.

Forum List

Back