Senator Claire McCaskill Rips Into The President

More and more talk on Trump and his actions while so much is changing.
Republican politicians have been mainly silent but some are going a different direction than the President.

Losing support on earth scorching actions is exhausting. Things are changing and we all could use a break.

"Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) agreed, noting that Trump truly believes he’s an expert politician and that he knows best."
“No one is going to convince him otherwise,” she explained. “And he’s wrong. He’s wrong about why he got elected and how he got elected. He’s certainly wrong in thinking that he can keep preaching to a shrinking base and win this election. What I really think is interesting, Nicolle, you’re seeing some backing up of some interesting folks like Lindsey Graham taking the side of NASCAR in terms of banning the Confederate flag. Roger Wicker (R) from Mississippi saying it was the right thing to do to take down the Mississippi flag that had the emblem of the Confederacy on it. You have Mitch McConnell going out of his way to preach the gospel of masks and wearing masks. So, you’re seeing some of this, and although they have to be very careful because if Lindsey Graham (R-SC) were to actually show disloyalty, then he’s really in trouble in his election. All these senators that are in trouble if they lose even 2 or 3 percent of the Trump base because of disloyalty, they could find themselves out of a job. So they really are in a boxed canyon."

By the way this is from Nicolle Wallace's MSNBC show. She says Trump will never make it on TV again.

She's not a senator any more dummy, obviously a good reason for that.

Republican politicians have been mainly silent but some are going a different direction than the President.

Losing support on earth scorching actions is exhausting. Things are changing and we all could use a break.

"Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) agreed, noting that Trump truly believes he’s an expert politician and that he knows best."
“No one is going to convince him otherwise,” she explained. “And he’s wrong. He’s wrong about why he got elected and how he got elected. He’s certainly wrong in thinking that he can keep preaching to a shrinking base and win this election. What I really think is interesting, Nicolle, you’re seeing some backing up of some interesting folks like Lindsey Graham taking the side of NASCAR in terms of banning the Confederate flag. Roger Wicker (R) from Mississippi saying it was the right thing to do to take down the Mississippi flag that had the emblem of the Confederacy on it. You have Mitch McConnell going out of his way to preach the gospel of masks and wearing masks. So, you’re seeing some of this, and although they have to be very careful because if Lindsey Graham (R-SC) were to actually show disloyalty, then he’s really in trouble in his election. All these senators that are in trouble if they lose even 2 or 3 percent of the Trump base because of disloyalty, they could find themselves out of a job. So they really are in a boxed canyon."

By the way this is from Nicolle Wallace's MSNBC show. She says Trump will never make it on TV again.

You're late on your dumbass comment. Obvious reason is you are one.

I just got back online numbnuts

C'mon it's not that bad for all you loyalists... is it?

You're the one quoting a loser. FORMER Senator is the first clue
She will always serve longer than Trump ever will. So the way you say it Trump is the bigger loser.

Trump has never lost an election.... your cow has lost to Republicans.... at least twice, that I know of.... which is unforgivable.

She should be ostracized nationwide.... fucking loser.

MS is a f'n genius! He knows where he lives and who was a Senator.

Well at least youre not dumb enough to say I've never heard of my own former Senator. Kudos for being one step ahead of your compatriot.

But...and just for the record, not a knock...Missouri is MO...Mississippi is MS.
I meant it as ms. as in mizz.
Stupid sack of commie shit.
There was a Dale Smith in my town. Real loser. Peeping Tom. Is that you Dale?

I just got back online numbnuts
Your f'n fault idiot. Reading the thread from post #1 is how it's done.

McCaskill now shills for MSNBC (CNN for losers) and is lecturing people that dare say a negative word about
fake patriot, Alexander Vindman. She's a fat loathsome sell out.

Nice Hissy fits by the both of you!!

This is TDS Driven Thread Number: 9349

And Claire's TDS Driven Rant Number: 132

Sad Really.....

Sorry, but there is only room for one head up Rumps rectum daily allowed for the TDS Fruitcake award.

Nobody cares...

C'mon it's not that bad for all you loyalists... is it?

You're the one quoting a loser. FORMER Senator is the first clue
She will always serve longer than Trump ever will. So the way you say it Trump is the bigger loser.

Trump has never lost an election.... your cow has lost to Republicans.... at least twice, that I know of.... which is unforgivable.

She should be ostracized nationwide.... fucking loser.
Another Texas queer troll.

A Democrat says President Trump can’t get re-elected...and this is “news”?

Good grief you people are pathetic.

Hey, what can I say. Rump is such a colossal failure he gets it all done in 3.
TDS

Well, you did win an important Award. You just on a self applied Tattoo for your forehead. This way, everyone you meet can already know before you open your mouth and verify it.

1594179081271.jpeg

MS is a f'n genius! He knows where he lives and who was a Senator.

Well at least youre not dumb enough to say I've never heard of my own former Senator. Kudos for being one step ahead of your compatriot.

But...and just for the record, not a knock...Missouri is MO...Mississippi is MS.
I meant it as ms. as in mizz.
Stupid sack of commie shit.
There was a Dale Smith in my town. Real loser. Peeping Tom. Is that you Dale?

What town was that, commie fuck? C'mon and insert that foot in your mouth.

(snicker)

TDS

Well, you did win an important Award. You just on a self applied Tattoo for your forehead. This way, everyone you meet can already know before you open your mouth and verify it.

View attachment 360799

Daryl Clunt, the proven coward, spews bullshit as he hides behind his little keyboard. When called out? He curls up in the fetal position and sticks his thumb in his mouth. It's the "leftard way".

TDS

View attachment 360799

Daryl Clunt, the proven coward, spews bullshit as he hides behind his little keyboard. When called out? He curls up in the fetal position and sticks his thumb in his mouth. It's the "leftard way".

I can always tell when I hit a home run. Here comes the Rumpsters to try and unbury one of their own. Keep digging.

TDS

View attachment 360799

I can always tell when I hit a home run. Here comes the Rumpsters to try and unbury one of their own. Keep digging.

You are a joke, Daryl Klunt.......you make no salient points and on top of that? You are a gutless coward.

TDS

View attachment 360799

You are a joke, Daryl Klunt.......you make no salient points and on top of that? You are a gutless coward.

If you mean would I volunteer for a high risk mission? Nope, never did but I went on a couple and just did my friggin job like everyone else involved. I'll say it again, I ain't no hero. But I guess you think you are. Rexall Rangers all do.

Forum List

Back