Senator Claims Obama Tied to ISIS

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
A state senator said Wednesday that he has no intention of resigning over a series of offensive Facebook posts, including one that suggests President Barack Obama’s family members are part of the Islamic State group.
The Maine Democratic Party has called on Republican Sen. Michael Willette to step down over what they described as a “prolific online history of racist and bigoted remarks.”
But Willette, who represents areas in the northernmost county of Maine, told reporters that he doesn’t see the need to resign. He apologized to his colleagues for his behavior and promised his “mistake in judgment” won’t be repeated.
Maine senator won t resign over post tying Obama to IS group - SFGate
Why do these mistakes in judgment even happen in the USA? It must have some reasons.
Ordinary people and even ruling politicians are dissatisfied by Mr.President.
Which more sins may be attached to Obama? I suppose a bulk of them.

oooooooooooo, maybe you all can GO after the dog catchers next. you want a STATE Senator to resign over something on his PERSONAL Facebook...I'm afraid you really are serious...the hell with our Freedoms of speech. you can't say bad things about their DEAR LEADER OBAMBAM

just wow

hey it's from that wonderful city San Francisco who used to stand free love and freedom...
Well that's gone it seems. now they want people fired over personal facebook writing...that's so Nazi like

Last edited:
oooooooooooo, maybe you all can GO after the dog catchers next. you want a STATE Senator to resign over something on his PERSONAL Facebook...I'm afraid you really are serious...the hell with our Freedoms of speech. you can't say bad things about their DEAR LEADER OBAMBAM

just wow

hey it's from that wonderful city San Francisco who used to stand free love and freedom Well that's gone it seems. now they want people fired over personal facebook writing...that's so Nazi like
Yep, there is no doubt about it, you never made it past the 5th grade.

I enjoy Republicans like State Senator Willette

He reminds people how nutty the GOP base is when nobody is looking

160869_600.jpg

I hear this all the time, Jake, but what far righters love Putin? They all know he's been a street thug, murderer and all around bad guy.

On the one hand you have Putin, an obvious thug who knows how to get things done through "not the nicest of ways".

On the other you have a lying pre-teen who spouts the leftist party line in between sips of Obama's spittle and claims to be a Repbulican.

Neither has much to love but one is less offensive than the other.

Stuff like this is the reason we should NEVER again put in a Progressive/democrat as President...their followers are this close to calling for people to be hung, put in gas ovens just for CRITISZING their dear, Messiah...

damn scary people

A state senator said Wednesday that he has no intention of resigning over a series of offensive Facebook posts, including one that suggests President Barack Obama’s family members are part of the Islamic State group.
The Maine Democratic Party has called on Republican Sen. Michael Willette to step down over what they described as a “prolific online history of racist and bigoted remarks.”
But Willette, who represents areas in the northernmost county of Maine, told reporters that he doesn’t see the need to resign. He apologized to his colleagues for his behavior and promised his “mistake in judgment” won’t be repeated.
Maine senator won t resign over post tying Obama to IS group - SFGate
Why do these mistakes in judgment even happen in the USA? It must have some reasons.
Ordinary people and even ruling politicians are dissatisfied by Mr.President.
Which more sins may be attached to Obama? I suppose a bulk of them.

Resign? For words? People have said worse, is it a dumb thing to say but he has a right to say it and people have a right to be outraged. But resign? Come on, he didn't commit a crime, let the people that elected him deal with him.

Way to much drama over words lately.

Resign? For words? People have said worse, is it a dumb thing to say but he has a right to say it and people have a right to be outraged. But resign? Come on, he didn't commit a crime, let the people that elected him deal with him.

You must remember that here on Planet Liberal speech is free ONLY when it lauds The New Messiah!

You must remember that here on Planet Liberal speech is free ONLY when it lauds The New Messiah!

I'm telling you...they have went completely scary ass loony with that Obama as President...man oh man

And yet, tomorrow, the nutters will all be whining because President Obama kills too many terrorists with his mean old drones. Remember how pissed they were when Obama got Bush's hero, bin Laden. They get really nasty when Obama kills terrorists.

The "senator" is worthless, treasonous, scum but he has a right to his truly idiotic opinions.

Who is so stupid as to even vote for traitors like him?

:puke::puke3::puke::puke3::puke::puke3:

Forum List

Back