Senator Claims Obama Tied to ISIS

The love affair is the far right with Putin.
Putin fights ISIS. Whereas the US created ISIS through funding "moderate" Syrian rebels. Obama isn't just responsible for these terrorists, the entire US Government has this blood on their hands for these crimes against humanity in Iraq and Syria now.

I stand with Russia over the US in today's world, no contest. The US has no moral credibility and hasn't since the end of the Cold War.
You are not alone on the far right.

I hear this all the time, Jake, but what far righters love Putin? They all know he's been a street thug, murderer and all around bad guy.

Are you kidding? There are at least a dozen RW USMB members who have expressed admiration for Putin. Just check the archives.

Some of these traitors ^^^ blame Obama for what Poootin has done to his own country as well as what he is doing to others.

They admire bullies and hate Obama for creating jobs and economic growth. Russia is suffering and failing under the dictator and they admire that.

Since they hate the US so much, I wish they'd just move there.

Good riddance to bad rubbish and the US would be better off without them.

:puke::puke3::puke::puke3:
Yeah, because record number of people rely on government assistance. Is a sign of a booming economy.

You do not expect a senator to act this way. This is a good example of hatred against Obama and disrespectful. Like 5th grader Stephanie is supporting it. This is why it disgust me. Do you think that is fair? This senator should resign.

A state senator said Wednesday that he has no intention of resigning over a series of offensive Facebook posts, including one that suggests President Barack Obama’s family members are part of the Islamic State group.
The Maine Democratic Party has called on Republican Sen. Michael Willette to step down over what they described as a “prolific online history of racist and bigoted remarks.”
But Willette, who represents areas in the northernmost county of Maine, told reporters that he doesn’t see the need to resign. He apologized to his colleagues for his behavior and promised his “mistake in judgment” won’t be repeated.
Maine senator won t resign over post tying Obama to IS group - SFGate
Why do these mistakes in judgment even happen in the USA? It must have some reasons.
Ordinary people and even ruling politicians are dissatisfied by Mr.President.
Which more sins may be attached to Obama? I suppose a bulk of them.

(sigh)......its is absolutely amazing the crap this particular black man has to take from the conservatives on the hill, amazing. 3 women, called the Dixie Chics called out Bush back in the day, and they were anilated before the public, never to be heard from again.....yet, if its black, its okay and some people wonder why us black folk got issues with yaw today? And why Obama treat them nuts the way he does.

You do not expect a senator to act this way. This is a good example of hatred against Obama and disrespectful. Like 5th grader Stephanie is supporting it. This is why it disgust me. Do you think that is fair? This senator should resign.
It is not a crime to have hatred of Obama or to be disrespectful. Do you deny the 1st Amendment? If you persist, I can explain. I'll view a few ignorant comments and charges before I do.

Last edited:
It might be possible. After all, Obama gave the Taliban five terrorists for the chance to shake hands with one of our troops who took off to hang out with them.

Let's review some Obama foreign policy sucess' ,
Libya ISIS STRONHOLD. YEMEN....GOING ISIS.....SYRIA....WE SUPPORT ISIS. US THIRD IN WORLD IN ISIS TWITTER traffic because we've imported so many.....looks pretty ISIS friendly to me

Um, if anyone has a 'tied to jihadis' problem...

mccain-syria-rebels.jpg

Alleged ISIS Photo Controversy Engulfs Sen. John McCain - Breitbart

I hear this all the time, Jake, but what far righters love Putin? They all know he's been a street thug, murderer and all around bad guy.
I don't think it's a matter of like Putin. It's just Obama pales in comparison to a world leader that obviously thinks if his own country before all others. Obama doesn't like America, and he does everything he can to make us look bad in the eyes of the world. It's gotten to the point that none of our allies can count on us anymore because Obama practically ignores them. He treats our enemies better than strong "former" allies.

And yet, tomorrow, the nutters will all be whining because President Obama kills too many terrorists with his mean old drones. Remember how pissed they were when Obama got Bush's hero, bin Laden. They get really nasty when Obama kills terrorists.

The "senator" is worthless, treasonous, scum but he has a right to his truly idiotic opinions.

Who is so stupid as to even vote for traitors like him?

:puke::puke3::puke::puke3::puke::puke3:
Bush's hero, Bin Laden???

Dude, put down the Crack-pipe.

And yet, tomorrow, the nutters will all be whining because President Obama kills too many terrorists with his mean old drones. Remember how pissed they were when Obama got Bush's hero, bin Laden. They get really nasty when Obama kills terrorists.

The "senator" is worthless, treasonous, scum but he has a right to his truly idiotic opinions.

Bin Laden Family Could Profit From a JumpIn Defense Spending Due to Ties to U.S. Bank - WSJ

Updated Sept. 27, 2001

"Through this investment and its ties to Saudi royalty, the bin Laden family has become acquainted with some of the biggest names in the Republican Party. In recent years, former President Bush, ex-Secretary of State James Baker and ex-Secretary of Defense Frank Carlucci have made the pilgrimage to the bin Laden family's headquarters in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Mr. Bush makes speeches on behalf of Carlyle Group and is senior adviser to its Asian Partners fund, while Mr. Baker is its senior counselor. Mr. Carlucci is the group's chairman.

Osama is one of more than 50 children of Mohammed bin Laden, who built the family's $5 billion business, Saudi Binladin Group, largely with construction contracts from the Saudi government. Osama worked briefly in the business and is believed to have inherited as much as $50 million from his father in cash and stock, although he doesn't have access to the shares, a family spokesman says. Because his Saudi citizenship was revoked in 1994, Mr. bin Laden is ineligible to own assets in the kingdom, the spokesman added."

Oopsie.

Bin Laden Family Could Profit From a JumpIn Defense Spending Due to Ties to U.S. Bank - WSJ

Updated Sept. 27, 2001

"Through this investment and its ties to Saudi royalty, the bin Laden family has become acquainted with some of the biggest names in the Republican Party. In recent years, former President Bush, ex-Secretary of State James Baker and ex-Secretary of Defense Frank Carlucci have made the pilgrimage to the bin Laden family's headquarters in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Mr. Bush makes speeches on behalf of Carlyle Group and is senior adviser to its Asian Partners fund, while Mr. Baker is its senior counselor. Mr. Carlucci is the group's chairman.

Osama is one of more than 50 children of Mohammed bin Laden, who built the family's $5 billion business, Saudi Binladin Group, largely with construction contracts from the Saudi government. Osama worked briefly in the business and is believed to have inherited as much as $50 million from his father in cash and stock, although he doesn't have access to the shares, a family spokesman says. Because his Saudi citizenship was revoked in 1994, Mr. bin Laden is ineligible to own assets in the kingdom, the spokesman added."

Oopsie.

Oopsie what?
Name me a President in recent history going back to Ford who didn't kiss Saudi Arabia's ass?

Updated Sept. 27, 2001

Oopsie.

Oopsie what?
Name me a President in recent history going back to Ford who didn't kiss Saudi Arabia's ass?

Tad different the Saudi royal family, and the bin Laden family.

Forum List

Back