Interracial marriage should be illegal, say 46% of Mississippi Republicans in new poll

what is the frikken purpose of these types of poll. and who the hell for one tell someone their political affiliation and two would take the time to answer such a stupid question

good gawd, so what? You have blacks people who feels they shouldn't marry white people

so what is the big deal here

Interracial marriage should be illegal say 46 of Mississippi Republicans in new poll - NY Daily News

Really? I mean even for Mississippi this is pretty sad. Jeez.

What happened to "Conservatives want less gov't inteference"?

The majority of those polled are black. Go figure.

Like I said, a lot of them feels that way. but how funny in the title it's all Republicans

I'm not even sure that 46 of the population in Mississippi is WHITE.

Interracial marriage should be illegal say 46 of Mississippi Republicans in new poll - NY Daily News

Like I said, a lot of them feels that way. but how funny in the title it's all Republicans

these types of threads makes me ill. Because we know the reason they post it

pathetic

these types of threads makes me ill. Because we know the reason they post it

pathetic
Yes steph nobody likes their dirty laundry being aired out. :lmao:

Well hey, that's considerably better than the 98% of Mississippi democrats who believe there's no conunudrum to stringing niggras up from the nearest oak tree.

How do you think that would go over if that was posted in the title of a thread?

they are so transparent

According to the last census 59% is white and 37% is black. Chances are a decent percentage that answered this poll is black.

Forum List

Back