Senator calls on Biden to condemn rioting in Portland, and Seattle

93% of last summer`s protests were peaceful unlike the Hawley-Cruz-Trump riot which was planned and scheduled. BLM didn`t bring gallows and zip ties.
93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful: Report | Time
Oh, Bullshit! Anyone that lives in Portland can tell you that the protests turned violent every night when the sun went down. Month after month! Fires...looting...vandalism...attacking Police...attacking government buildings! Time magazine should be ashamed for printing such garbage! There was a time when they were a respected news source. Now they're as bad as the New York Times and CNN!
Nobody is saying that the Portland riots weren`t going on all summer but there were protests in hundreds of cities and those protests didn`t make the news. Do you know why you`re unaware of any protests other than the ones that turned violent? I gave a clue earlier in this thread but just to repeat for the total idiots. Peaceful protests don`t make the news dumb shit!
Actually VIOLENT riots didn't make the main stream news, August! They were reported as peaceful protests. You had main stream reporters standing in front of a block of buildings that were on fire and telling viewers that the protests were mostly non violent! You've got one day of violent protest in Washington that has the media in an uproar now after they ignored month after month of violent protests in cities all over the country!

93% of last summer`s protests were peaceful unlike the Hawley-Cruz-Trump riot which was planned and scheduled. BLM didn`t bring gallows and zip ties.

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!! :laughing0301: This is one of the funniest posts I've read on USMB!!! I presume you have a great stand-up gig? Do you write for Jim Gaffigan?

1611352702036.png

The
He should condemn the rioting. The rioters smashed the Democratic offices in Portland.

They finally arrested 15 of the antifa clowns..not for burning down the city over the last months but because they marched on the dems this week......

Don't hold your breath Chuck.

Grassley calls on Biden to condemn rioting in Oregon, Washington
'I’m waiting for Pres Biden to condemn violence/looting/arson,' he tweets

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, took to Twitter Thursday night to call on President Biden to condemn Inauguration Day protests turned violent riots in Portland and Seattle.

More than a dozen people have been arrested in the two North West cities, according to police reports Thursday, after anti-Biden demonstrators targeted government buildings and the Oregon Democratic Party building in Portland.

Biden as of Thursday evening had not commented on the Portland and Seattle protests.

Grassley calls on Biden to condemn rioting in Oregon, Washington | Fox News

He'll be waiting a long time. The Democrats have already made it clear, from top to bottom, they encourage the looting, burning, rioting, and murder that has been going on for 9 months across the country.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, took to Twitter Thursday night to call on President Biden to condemn Inauguration Day protests turned violent riots in Portland and Seattle.

More than a dozen people have been arrested in the two North West cities, according to police reports Thursday, after anti-Biden demonstrators targeted government buildings and the Oregon Democratic Party building in Portland.

Biden as of Thursday evening had not commented on the Portland and Seattle protests.

Biden has condemned the rioting as far back as July. I know the rest of you take orders from trump and will only watch or read trump approved bullshit but there is no excuse for a Senator to be such an ignoramus.
Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned violent protests in the last three months | Reuters

Dudes. While you guys watch OAN from your basement I just completed a work trip to the Portland and surrounding area. Everything is doing just fine. Any protesting is in small numbers in specific areas, the rest of life continues on. Beautiful mountain settings and no one is calling for hanging the vice president. What more could you want?

Biden has condemned the rioting as far back as July. I know the rest of you take orders from trump and will only watch or read trump approved bullshit but there is no excuse for a Senator to be such an ignoramus.
Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned violent protests in the last three months | Reuters
His VP and other dems sure didn't though!
democrat insurrectionists.jpg

Oh, Bullshit! Anyone that lives in Portland can tell you that the protests turned violent every night when the sun went down. Month after month! Fires...looting...vandalism...attacking Police...attacking government buildings! Time magazine should be ashamed for printing such garbage! There was a time when they were a respected news source. Now they're as bad as the New York Times and CNN!
Nobody is saying that the Portland riots weren`t going on all summer but there were protests in hundreds of cities and those protests didn`t make the news. Do you know why you`re unaware of any protests other than the ones that turned violent? I gave a clue earlier in this thread but just to repeat for the total idiots. Peaceful protests don`t make the news dumb shit!
The Portland riots went on for over three months---NIGHTLY. They continue off and on even now. I also remember riots in Minneapolis, NYC, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, DC, Kenosha, Detroit. Currently the anarchists are "protesting" in Minneapolis for the last four days. Seattle still sees riots after being terrorized for six weeks last summer with NO democrat response. I wouldn't set foot in any democrat controlled shithole city in America. I hope they burn them all down.

Interesting that the media seems silent about the issue. Is Old Joe still alive? why doesn't the media confront him? What about the Feds that are so determined to round up (right wing) political dissidents that they forget about their mission to protect and defend all Americans? We are in for some serious shit in the next year or two and there is no leadership in the White House.

He won't ever say a Beatrice thing about them because those people doing it and the Americans who support are his bread and butter, they got him elected. He won't ever bite the hands that feeds him.

Piece of human shit or not all he cares about is what's the biggest group that will vote for him. He knows the people getting fucked by those terrorists probably voted for trump so he doesn't care about them.

Biden would let Nazi zombies ravage this county side if he thought they could help his election. He will do things that directly ruin people's lives if that's what it takes to get votes and approval ratings. I don't believe for an instant he loves this country or cares about any of its people.

Forum List

Back