Senate Republicans say they’ll continue the Hunter Biden probe.

Not the middle class but clearly low income biden voters
This is a policy that clearly shrinks the gap between the rich and poor. When we talk about the widening gap between rich and poor you Republicans play dumb. Don't worry, we will implement policies that shrink the gap where Republican policies always seem to widen the gap between rich and rest of us. Making guys like Elon Musk and Harlan Crow way too powerful in our Democracy.

Well they do pay more. Just not as much more as they used to.

So that must have been the compromise. Charge the poor a little less and to offset that, charge the haves a little more. Sounds like Biden is truly working for the poor and middle class not the top 10% like Trump did.
Thats not a compromise

Its a ripoff of people with good credit

This is a policy that clearly shrinks the gap between the rich and poor. When we talk about the widening gap between rich and poor you Republicans play dumb. Don't worry, we will implement policies that shrink the gap where Republican policies always seem to widen the gap between rich and rest of us. Making guys like Elon Musk and Harlan Crow way too powerful in our Democracy.
Helping unqualified people to buy a home they really cant afford is what led to the last great recession

Helping unqualified people to buy a home they really cant afford is what led to the last great recession
No. Sending all those high paying jobs overseas caused the Great Recession. Causing a great recession caused the housing collapse. That and bad behavior by corporations who bundled all those risky loans together and sold them off. Mortgage companies acting irresponsibly.

You guys love to talk about how Clinton benefited from the dot com boom and he handed Bush a recession. That was 2000. Who handed bush the Great recession in 2007? He caused it! If he didn't then Biden didn't cause inflation.

Oh, and sub prime mortgages? Predatory lending?

Obama had something like 80 straight months of adding jobs. No great recession on his watch. Nope. And look how good Biden's economy is despite inflation. Pretty good. 3.4% unemployment? Added like 250,000 jobs last months? Not bad. Considering Russia and all. Supply chain. All these problems are why we fired Trump and hired an adult to handle these things. Trump was over his head. Trade wars with China, drama every day, etc.

No. Sending all those high paying jobs overseas caused the Great Recession. Causing a great recession caused the housing collapse. That and bad behavior by corporations who bundled all those risky loans together and sold them off. Mortgage companies acting irresponsibly.
The recession was entirely csused by government stupidity

Beginning with pressuring lenders to write loans in red line neighborhood

I agree that sending manufacturing to china weakened our economic base and made recovery from the recession slower

The recession was entirely csused by government stupidity

Beginning with pressuring lenders to write loans in red line neighborhood

I agree that sending manufacturing to china weakened our economic base and made recovery from the recession slower
What about mortgage lenders bundling all those bad loans together? That was stupid

What about banks not keeping enough money on hand to deal with an emergency? I guess you are right. Bush did that.

And what about predatory lenders?

To be honest, a lot of people just kept paying their mortgages and the housing market came back better than ever. People who lost their homes, during Bush you said it was their fault not the governments. I say in the 2000's it felt like Bush and Chaney oversaw a shit ton of good paying jobs going overseas. They couldn't stop them? Trump would have tried. He would have at least shamed them. Remember when Harley Davidson went overseas on Trump? Boy that was embarrassing for him. He shamed them at least. Bush gave them tax breaks to help them with the move.

And a lot of people benefited from the housing crash. My brother picked up 65 acres for $100K up north. We saw the guy who used to own it. His family owned that property for years. His loss was our gain. That's capitalism baby!

If you think so, that is all that matters to you.
I don't know about where you live but I believe there has never been a state that underwent such a drastic transformation. Michigan had the biggest most successful middle class the world had ever seen before. In the 90's every year the story was GM and Ford Record profits and record profit sharing went to the workers. Republicans said workers were overpaid. Even today Republicans say these overpaid workers are why corporations went to Mexico and China. Not Mississippi and Oklahoma, China and Mexico. Why didn't they go down south to Red states? That would have been better. But you cons argued that it was the workers fault.

You never considered that no matter how great American workers were, these corporations were going to send their jobs to Mexico and China, not to the dirty south. Not to coal country. Wouldn't that have been something? I would have loved that. Send union jobs to coal country only now they only pay $13 hr and no healthcare insurance. Would have saved me $1000 on my F150.

Anyways, you can't do what they did to blue collar American middle class and expect those people to make their mortgages. Those blue collar former union workers will never make as much as they did in those union jobs. That's what caused the recession and housing crash. Renigging on pensions. Etc.

I don't know about where you live but I believe there has never been a state that underwent such a drastic transformation. Michigan had the biggest most successful middle class the world had ever seen before. In the 90's every year the story was GM and Ford Record profits and record profit sharing went to the workers. Republicans said workers were overpaid. Even today Republicans say these overpaid workers are why corporations went to Mexico and China. Not Mississippi and Oklahoma, China and Mexico. Why didn't they go down south to Red states? That would have been better. But you cons argued that it was the workers fault.

You never considered that no matter how great American workers were, these corporations were going to send their jobs to Mexico and China, not to the dirty south. Not to coal country. Wouldn't that have been something? I would have loved that. Send union jobs to coal country only now they only pay $13 hr and no healthcare insurance. Would have saved me $1000 on my F150.

Anyways, you can't do what they did to blue collar American middle class and expect those people to make their mortgages. Those blue collar former union workers will never make as much as they did in those union jobs. That's what caused the recession and housing crash. Renigging on pensions. Etc.
That’s your world, maybe you should have joined a union and saved the union instead of turning your back on them and looking down on them.

I can't wait till Tucker tells us that this whole Hunter thing is a witch hunt.

A Carlson friend said the ex-TV host “knows where a lot of bodies are buried, and is ready to start drawing a map.”

We can't wait to find out what kind of drugs the Democrats are taking that makes them so delusional.

Forum List

Back