Senate Republicans Getting Fed Up with Trump

Republocrats fed up with Trump, now there's a shocker. The good ol' boys club is afraid the new President is going to kick them out of their cushy power jobs.
How could he do that?

By pushing term limitations, dumb ass. It would suck for good little commies like yourself....always trying to find closet commies to run every few years.

Since Trump has no power to limit terms, and the Congress Critters are quite unlikely to vote themselves out of a job by passing legislation to limit their terms, I don't see that happening.

Agreed, but he can make it a part of the upcoming 2018 elections and put it out there for public consumption. It is something that should have been done decades ago. Why would someone spend hundreds of thousands of federal reserve nots to procure a position that only pays 186K while facing re-election every to years if they are running for a seat in their congressional district? Because the lobbyists (usually former politicians) give them money to pass legislation friendly to their cause.

Term limits won't change the fundamental problem: election funding. As long as politicians have to raise millions of dollars to secure election/re-election, they are susceptible to lobbyists and special interests with deep pockets.

Get rid of the Citizens United decisions. Corporations are NOT people. The Constitution says government of the people, by the people and for the people. Corporations may have the same rights as individuals to own property, but that doesn't make them people.

Last but not least, get rid of PAC's. Biggest corrupters ever. Institute an ejection tax of $2 or $3 per person, split it amongst the parties based on percentage of votes the and strictly limit their spending.

This eliminates fundraising, giving politicians more time to work on behalf of their constituents, and kills the bribery known as lobbying.

Republocrats fed up with Trump, now there's a shocker. The good ol' boys club is afraid the new President is going to kick them out of their cushy power jobs.
How could he do that?

By pushing term limitations, dumb ass. It would suck for good little commies like yourself....always trying to find closet commies to run every few years.

Since Trump has no power to limit terms, and the Congress Critters are quite unlikely to vote themselves out of a job by passing legislation to limit their terms, I don't see that happening.

Agreed, but he can make it a part of the upcoming 2018 elections and put it out there for public consumption. It is something that should have been done decades ago. Why would someone spend hundreds of thousands of federal reserve nots to procure a position that only pays 186K while facing re-election every to years if they are running for a seat in their congressional district? Because the lobbyists (usually former politicians) give them money to pass legislation friendly to their cause.

Term limits won't change the fundamental problem: election funding. As long as politicians have to raise millions of dollars to secure election/re-election, they are susceptible to lobbyists and special interests with deep pockets.

Get rid of the Citizens United decisions. Corporations are NOT people. The Constitution says government of the people, by the people and for the people. Corporations may have the same rights as individuals to own property, but that doesn't make them people.

Last but not least, get rid of PAC's. Biggest corrupters ever. Institute an ejection tax of $2 or $3 per person, split it amongst the parties based on percentage of votes the and strictly limit their spending.

This eliminates fundraising, giving politicians more time to work on behalf of their constituents, and kills the bribery known as lobbying.

You and the majority of people are handicapped by a lack of knowledge that believe that all that is required to fix this system is simply a few common sense tweaks here and there like the ones you proposed...... and they would work if we were under the organic constitution and still a republic but the fact is that we are not. Corporations are "persons" and "persons" are corporations. If you have a birth certificate and your names is in all caps, you have been given a corporate fiction. Every country with a central bank lives under the Uniform Commercial Code of commerce, i.e "Statutory law"/ Public Policy which is nothing more than Admiralty law of the sea brought upon the land by using legalese. What passes for law is all about contracts or what they call "Cohesion Contracts" and those under it are basically de-facto employees of their "government" that is actually a corporate entity. Until USA.INC is dissolved and the parasitic banking oligarchs that own it are kicked to the curb and exposed? Nothing is ever going to change....not ever.

So you don't need them, eh?

Good luck with that ObamaCare replacement without them.

Good luck with tax reform without them.

Good luck with ANYTHING without them.

These are the same Senate majority you were gloating about, right? Right?

The House and Senate doesn't have enough members that haven't been corrupted or compromised by the owners of USA.INC to make effective change so you can bet that until the swamp is drained that this corporate entity (that is a joke of a legitimate governmental body) will continue to screw over the serfs.....not that YOU would understand or have the slightest clue on what I am talking about.
Yeah, I don't have the necessary seven pounds of brain damage.

Nope, you lack the intellectual curiosity and you live for this "left versus right" paradigm.
I am amused by the truckload of logical fallacies you tards bring to these discussions. :lol:

You are amused by your own ignorance and that little gerbil that turns the windmill of your little mind collapses from exhaustion when you make it work harder in order to comprehend. Sucks for you. I wish that I could say that your fool-fueled rants were "amusing" but it simply disgusts me.
Be sure to let us know when you finally realize Trump massively hoaxed you, mm-kay?

The House and Senate doesn't have enough members that haven't been corrupted or compromised by the owners of USA.INC to make effective change so you can bet that until the swamp is drained that this corporate entity (that is a joke of a legitimate governmental body) will continue to screw over the serfs.....not that YOU would understand or have the slightest clue on what I am talking about.
Yeah, I don't have the necessary seven pounds of brain damage.

Nope, you lack the intellectual curiosity and you live for this "left versus right" paradigm.
I am amused by the truckload of logical fallacies you tards bring to these discussions. :lol:

You are amused by your own ignorance and that little gerbil that turns the windmill of your little mind collapses from exhaustion when you make it work harder in order to comprehend. Sucks for you. I wish that I could say that your fool-fueled rants were "amusing" but it simply disgusts me.
Be sure to let us know when you finally realize Trump massively hoaxed you, mm-kay?

Who is "us", dipshit? And why would I EVER reconsider supporting Trump over the Hildebeast or the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie snowflakes? That day will NEVER come but please feel free to hold your breath.

(snicker)

Seriously?
Senate Republicans were some of the biggest never Trumpers to begin with, so why should this surprise anyone

Forum List

Back