Senate Republicans Getting Fed Up with Trump

Republicans best option is to replace trump with Pence and get some things turned around and make some legislative progress. Otherwise, they are stuck with an inoperative Congress quagmired in scandals, incompetence and the inability to govern.

good. they're dangerous when they touch anything.

Republocrats fed up with Trump, now there's a shocker. The good ol' boys club is afraid the new President is going to kick them out of their cushy power jobs.
How could he do that?

By pushing term limitations, dumb ass. It would suck for good little commies like yourself....always trying to find closet commies to run every few years.

Since Trump has no power to limit terms, and the Congress Critters are quite unlikely to vote themselves out of a job by passing legislation to limit their terms, I don't see that happening.

Republocrats fed up with Trump, now there's a shocker. The good ol' boys club is afraid the new President is going to kick them out of their cushy power jobs.
How could he do that?

By pushing term limitations, dumb ass. It would suck for good little commies like yourself....always trying to find closet commies to run every few years.

Since Trump has no power to limit terms, and the Congress Critters are quite unlikely to vote themselves out of a job by passing legislation to limit their terms, I don't see that happening.

Agreed, but he can make it a part of the upcoming 2018 elections and put it out there for public consumption. It is something that should have been done decades ago. Why would someone spend hundreds of thousands of federal reserve nots to procure a position that only pays 186K while facing re-election every to years if they are running for a seat in their congressional district? Because the lobbyists (usually former politicians) give them money to pass legislation friendly to their cause.

‘Trump’s relationship with Senate Republicans is deteriorating by the day.

Senate Republicans are getting fed up with what they see as Trump’s lack of discipline and chaotic leadership style. Several are criticizing him more openly than ever before.

The sharpest critique came from Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), who told constituents in Chattanooga that Trump “has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability, nor some of the competence, that he needs to demonstrate in order for him to be successful.”

GOP strategists say Corker was likely unhappy with Trump’s improvised line a week and a half ago about how threats from North Korea “will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”

Trump’s comment was one of the latest examples of an unscripted moment undermining his administration’s or his party’s more carefully crafted strategy.

“I suspect the fire and fury business got Corker’s attention because that came out of nowhere,” said Rich Galen, a Republican strategist, who called Corker “a truly decent man” who has “just had enough.”

Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) on Friday criticized Trump for not unequivocally condemning the white supremacists who clashed with liberal protesters in Charlottesville, Va., last weekend.’

Senate Republicans getting fed up with Trump

Obviously there are too few ‘decent’ Republicans who have had enough of Trump.
Screw them. The American public is already fed up with them. That's why we voted Trump in, to disrupt these swamp rats in the first place and destroy their elite status quo.
So you don't need them, eh?

Good luck with that ObamaCare replacement without them.

Good luck with tax reform without them.

Good luck with ANYTHING without them.

These are the same Senate majority you were gloating about, right? Right?

It's just mostly little debbie Lindsey Graham and Mccain still bitter. Nothing to see here until term limits are put in. Especially if little debbie Graham still acts sour towards President Trump.

Senate Republicans are getting fed up with what they see as Trump’s lack of discipline and chaotic leadership style. Several are criticizing him more openly than ever before.

The sharpest critique came from Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), who told constituents in Chattanooga that Trump “has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability, nor some of the competence, that he needs to demonstrate in order for him to be successful.”

GOP strategists say Corker was likely unhappy with Trump’s improvised line a week and a half ago about how threats from North Korea “will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”

Trump’s comment was one of the latest examples of an unscripted moment undermining his administration’s or his party’s more carefully crafted strategy.

“I suspect the fire and fury business got Corker’s attention because that came out of nowhere,” said Rich Galen, a Republican strategist, who called Corker “a truly decent man” who has “just had enough.”

Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) on Friday criticized Trump for not unequivocally condemning the white supremacists who clashed with liberal protesters in Charlottesville, Va., last weekend.’

Who gives a fucking shit about GOP Establishment fuck ups?

Screw them. The American public is already fed up with them. That's why we voted Trump in, to disrupt these swamp rats in the first place and destroy their elite status quo.

The House and Senate doesn't have enough members that haven't been corrupted or compromised by the owners of USA.INC to make effective change so you can bet that until the swamp is drained that this corporate entity (that is a joke of a legitimate governmental body) will continue to screw over the serfs.....not that YOU would understand or have the slightest clue on what I am talking about.

The House and Senate doesn't have enough members that haven't been corrupted or compromised by the owners of USA.INC to make effective change so you can bet that until the swamp is drained that this corporate entity (that is a joke of a legitimate governmental body) will continue to screw over the serfs.....not that YOU would understand or have the slightest clue on what I am talking about.
Yeah, I don't have the necessary seven pounds of brain damage.

Republicans best option is to replace trump with Pence and get some things turned around and make some legislative progress. Otherwise, they are stuck with an inoperative Congress quagmired in scandals, incompetence and the inability to govern.
More laws and regulations means less freedoms you dumbass motherfucker... lol

Amen! Too many of them are still putting party before country.
Washington Redskin,
Career politicians are enemy's of the country. Stay out of the fucking fire water

Nope, you lack the intellectual curiosity and you live for this "left versus right" paradigm.

Nope, you lack the intellectual curiosity and you live for this "left versus right" paradigm.
I am amused by the truckload of logical fallacies you tards bring to these discussions. :lol:

I am amused by the truckload of logical fallacies you tards bring to these discussions. :lol:
I'm happy you can laugh after watching your political party and ideology get beaten, rejected, and laughed at by the electorate..... It will happen again. You can't beat up on Trump enough to make the people want what the libs have been selling.

You are amused by your own ignorance and that little gerbil that turns the windmill of your little mind collapses from exhaustion when you make it work harder in order to comprehend. Sucks for you. I wish that I could say that your fool-fueled rants were "amusing" but it simply disgusts me.

Forum List

Back