Senate GOP Electoral College Votes: 12 Object, 16 Support, 22 Still In Shock! (Biden Won!)

I just know that having one party rule is terrible. Checks and balances are necessary.
Like you, I think it is a bad idea usually. This time the Trumpers may have brought on themselves, along with help of trump, himself, so I cannot blame Georgia voters for leaving us in an uncomfortable position. With Biden as president, it would not be as dangerous as would be if trump won the election and trumpers controlled both houses. Guess we will see how pissed the Georgia voters are tomorrow.
White, I don't share the view that Trump is the Anti Christ. Honestly your act is getting old. He lost. Drop it.
Sorry Azog. Wasn't trying to fk with ya, dude. You opinion is usually a worthy one, based on more the just blind loyalty, whether I agree with it or not.
All I said was one party rule is bad and you immediately jumped to Trump. I didn't even mention Trump.
While sounding like a bad idea to me also, as a little gridlock is often a good thing, one party rule for pres and both houses of congress doesn't come up much since I was voting age. When it did, there were no disastous results, though Jimmy Carter was particularly unimpressive. Although it must be noted, he ran as an outsider to Washington, so both parties (his own included) treated him as an outsider for all 4 years.
Well it would come up now. If you’re voting in GA, which way would you vote?

A Georgia campaign official on MSNBS is now going point by point on everyone of Trump's accusations of voter fraud in Georgia made during the phone call, debunking each one.

Interesting thing about Sen. Hawley. A year ago during hearings on the Muller investigation he accused people of having a bias against Trump and chastised them for using that bias as an excuse to try an overturn the election of Trump, saying challenging Trump's election was a threat against democracy. Pay close attention to his remarks starting at about 4:00 of this video..

I'll admit I didn't see your clip so I'll take your word for it. I have to ask, what's your point here? It doesn't sound contradictory.

Just another typical example of hypocrisy is all...

That's my question. How is it hypocritical? Is it impossible to not like anyone trying to overturn an election? As a position, it seems the opposite of hypocritical.

"I didn't like the Mueller investigation because I considered it an attempt at overturning the elections in 2016, just like I consider the attempts by Trump now to be the same" That's what I got from your post. So why would that be hypocritical? I don't agree with the statement but I'm asking you?

I just know that having one party rule is terrible. Checks and balances are necessary.
Like you, I think it is a bad idea usually. This time the Trumpers may have brought on themselves, along with help of trump, himself, so I cannot blame Georgia voters for leaving us in an uncomfortable position. With Biden as president, it would not be as dangerous as would be if trump won the election and trumpers controlled both houses. Guess we will see how pissed the Georgia voters are tomorrow.
White, I don't share the view that Trump is the Anti Christ. Honestly your act is getting old. He lost. Drop it.
Sorry Azog. Wasn't trying to fk with ya, dude. You opinion is usually a worthy one, based on more the just blind loyalty, whether I agree with it or not.
All I said was one party rule is bad and you immediately jumped to Trump. I didn't even mention Trump.
While sounding like a bad idea to me also, as a little gridlock is often a good thing, one party rule for pres and both houses of congress doesn't come up much since I was voting age. When it did, there were no disastous results, though Jimmy Carter was particularly unimpressive. Although it must be noted, he ran as an outsider to Washington, so both parties (his own included) treated him as an outsider for all 4 years.
Hard one. Am not crazy about the Democrats running, but the Republicans are not just Republicans, but trumpers, backing the trump overthrow of the election. After seeing the election, the recounts, the failed court battles (state, Federal and Supreme), the failed state legislative attempts, the failed enticement to convince electors to go rogue, the accusations of cheating and fraud, though denied as what was being charged when in front of judges, even republican trump appoint judges, I view the election as legit and think those still wanting to have trump installed, are wanting so, just because they are supporters, whether have a patriotic bone in their body, and many definitely do not. I view the die-hards leading this election overthrow charade at this point as anti-American, anti-constitution traitors to their country, the rule and intent of law, and historically American democratic traditions of respect for free elections. I may not be crazy about the Democrat candidates for one reason or another, but the two Republican, I view as supporting a treasonous overthrow of elections. I would vote, and I would vote for the Democrats candidates in the runoff.

Hard one. Am not crazy about the Democrats running, but the Republicans are not just Republicans, but trumpers, backing the trump overthrow of the election. After seeing the election, the recounts, the failed court battles (state, Federal and Supreme), the failed state legislative attempts, the failed enticement to convince electors to go rogue, the accusations of cheating and fraud, though denied as what was being charged when in front of judges, even republican trump appoint judges, I view the election as legit and think those still wanting to have trump installed, are wanting so, just because they are supporters, whether have a patriotic bone in their body, and many definitely do not. I view the die-hards leading this election overthrow charade at this point as anti-American, anti-constitution traitors to their country, the rule and intent of law, and historically American democratic traditions of respect for free elections. I may not be crazy about the Democrat candidates for one reason or another, but the two Republican, I view as supporting a treasonous overthrow of elections. I would vote, and I would vote for the Democrats candidates in the runoff.
Sad. Very sad. Warnock is basically an anti American a hole. Never took you for a hypocrite.

Sad. Very sad. Warnock is basically an anti American a hole. Never took you for a hypocrite.
But not an outright traitor. I view the two republican as traitors and enemies of my country, actively supporting it's overthrow. When I went 3rd party in 2016 election, I knew donnie and the hill would be very bad for the country and chose to vote for neither. You gave me no choice but to support poor candidates (in my opinion) or traitors (also in my opinion). Not hypocritical, I just do not support traitors,... ever.

But not an outright traitor. I view the two republican as traitors and enemies of my country, actively supporting it's overthrow. When I went 3rd party in 2016 election, I knew donnie and the hill would be very bad for the country and chose to vote for neither. You gave me no choice but to support poor candidates (in my opinion) or traitors (also in my opinion). Not hypocritical, I just do not support traitors,... ever.
Wow....so we disagree there. Your opinion is valid. So is mine...

Roger that, man.

Roger that, man.
Warnock is a complete loon, who actually abused his ex wife. Craziness voting for someone like that.

Roger that, man.
Warnock is a complete loon, who actually abused his ex wife. Craziness voting for someone like that.
Mot sure about the wife thing, but definitely could be, though I have heard people going through a divorce can get awfully spiteful and when examined, wasn't a mark on her. Also got to wonder about somebody running for national level office that decides to dump wife and mother of your two kids right before possible winning and going to Washington. A 4 year marriage for a preacher particularly unimpressive in either honor of commitment or decision making. Politically he is not impressive either.

Roger that, man.
Mot sure about the wife thing, but definitely could be, though I have heard people going through a divorce can get awfully spiteful and when examined, wasn't a mark on her. Also got to wonder about somebody running for national level office that decides to dump wife and mother of your two kids right before possible winning and going to Washington. A 4 year marriage for a preacher particularly unimpressive in either honor of commitment or decision making. Politically he is not impressive either.
He is just an awful person. Who abuses a woman? Sick.

Interesting thing about Sen. Hawley. A year ago during hearings on the Muller investigation he accused people of having a bias against Trump and chastised them for using that bias as an excuse to try an overturn the election of Trump, saying challenging Trump's election was a threat against democracy. Pay close attention to his remarks starting at about 4:00 of this video..

I'll admit I didn't see your clip so I'll take your word for it. I have to ask, what's your point here? It doesn't sound contradictory.

Just another typical example of hypocrisy is all...

That's my question. How is it hypocritical? Is it impossible to not like anyone trying to overturn an election? As a position, it seems the opposite of hypocritical.

"I didn't like the Mueller investigation because I considered it an attempt at overturning the elections in 2016, just like I consider the attempts by Trump now to be the same" That's what I got from your post. So why would that be hypocritical? I don't agree with the statement but I'm asking you?

In the past Hawley clearly stated contesting election results with baseless allegations was crazy...which is exactly what he is doing now..hypocrisy.

Like any Conscientious Objector already knows--No one really cares. Objections to war require basis in religion. Objections to the Biden win require fantasy and Trumped-Up misgivings. Any Republican undecided has likely long-since heard of the Washington Post. The original Watergate reporters have actually called for the Immediate Resignation of the Current President--likely supportive of counting the Electoral College Votes(?). So Monday Morning, January 4, shows how easily The President-Elect will win on Jan 6. CBS News counts 12 Senate Objections, 16 Supportive votes, and 22 decidedly unclear(?).

So the Biden election is already history.

House Democrats have already asked for an FBI investigation into the Trumped Up phone fetish of Saturday, Jan 2. Psychological Senility is widely unknown to be a pathology with origins in a lifetime of pathological lies. The mentality defense mechanisms become a disorder. The best defense to be offered: Guess who hired Rudy Giuliani?

Shocked the Republicans must be(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Casting people clear out of the Homeless Shelters comes easily to some people: Matt 25: 14-30!)
Toomey- Retiring in 2022
Burr-Retiring in 2022

Blunt
Murkowski
Cotton
Portman
Shelby
Thune

All 6 of these traitors are up for reelection in 2022 and for those on the fence that refuse to object then they are traitors as well ALL will be primaried and hopefully lose to America First Republicans.

Forum List

Back