So The Preliminary National Election Totals Are Likely--Biden-Harris Wins! Mail-In Votes Not Yet Counted In Pennsylvania!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The pollsters appear to have missed the over-stated turnout. The clue is from CNN. The Trump votes were in the smaller rural counties. Pre-election Polling was more likely in more populated districts: Where only now some of the vote count is getting under way. So arithmetic applies all over. The Trumped-Up vote was not all that shy or embarrassed after all. There simply may not have been enough of it.

The major case is Pennsylvania. In the link, there is a 700,000 vote Trump plurality. There are 1.4 mil. uncounted, likely trending overwhelmingly Biden-Harris. Just as likely, the rural vote counters are all sleeping-in Nov. 4. They stayed-up late and counted--then according to google, clicked on "Liquor Store Near Me(?)! Some of that may have been celebratory, if they were Trumped-Up supportive. So there is a potential 1.0 mil. vote Biden-Harris plurality yet to be counted--celebratory another day, or two or more days.

California, contrasting: Is likely up on the dispensary-type, whereabouts already(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Muting the Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth, as the minutes go by, (Matt 25:14-30!)

If Trump loses, I hope as private citizen he pushes the dirt on every person he can. From politicians to entertainers to elites. All of them If he so desires. I mean like the National Enquirer level. All people involved. Including their families. This will help Repubs adjust to the new realities that they have slept on for a half century. The new breed must be in your face when needed.

Then the similar problem arises in Georgia--200,000 votes yet uncounted, in the urban counties around Atlanta.

(And there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth--Matt 25: 14-30! (Trumped-Up Don Jr. won't admit to Covid-19 hospitalizations, impacting local health crises all over!) (Probably Not too up on polling!))

If Trump loses, I hope as private citizen he pushes the dirt on every person he can. From politicians to entertainers to elites. All of them If he so desires. I mean like the National Enquirer level. All people involved. Including their families. This will help Repubs adjust to the new realities that they have slept on for a half century. The new breed must be in your face when needed.
Trump and Rudy need to file a lawsuit against Hunter Biden to get justice.

The major case is Pennsylvania. In the link, there is a 700,000 vote Trump plurality. There are 1.4 mil. uncounted, likely trending overwhelmingly Biden-Harris.

NEWS FLASH FOR YA, DUDE: Pittsburgh is the #2 blue market in PA only behind Phili where all these mail in votes are supposedly coming from and a friend there recently told me he saw Trump signs 6:1 over Biden signs! And Trump just had a rally there and drew 57,000 people. Biden drew about 100.

"I see!" Said the Blind Man: Who Picked Up His Hammer And Saw(?)!"

(And there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth--Matt 25: 14-30! (Trumped-Up Don Jr. won't admit to Covid-19 hospitalizations, impacting local health crises all over!) (Probably Not too up on polling!))

Forum List

Back