Biden won electoral college by 44,000 votes from AZ, GA, WI among which 12,000 GA votes could have been ineligible!

healthmyths keeps arguing about signatures, when in fact it has been explained dozens of times to him.

Dorky Donald fairly lost.
Well first of all you are a fat ass LIAR! There have been NO explanations given to me personally regarding signatures!
Dummies like you don't seem to comprehend this simple fact:

Ripe for error’: Ballot signature verification is flawed — and a big factor in the election​

People tasked with verifying signatures often receive little or no instruction. According to one study, those without formal training are more likely to flag a genuine signature as a fake rather than identify false signatures as real.

“It is just ripe for error,” said Linton Mohammed, a forensic document examiner in California who has been an expert witness in lawsuits over ballot signature rules.
The election worker compares the signatures and makes a decision in as little as five seconds.

If the worker determines the signatures match, the ballot moves on to be counted. If not, the ballot is set aside for further review.
A forensic-level analysis isn’t the goal, many election officials said. Instead, workers check to see if signatures look similar enough to be counted, and don’t reflect the wrong name or diverge drastically from the one in the voter’s file.

“We are not real picky as long as it looks similar,” said Jennie Aines, elections director for Franklin County, Pa. She said her staff does not receive any type of instruction in signature analysis.

“There’s no training,” she said. “We are all just office workers trying to get stuff done in here.”

Biden narrowly “won” Georgia in 2020 by approximately 12,000 votes, but around 67,000 votes in the state were illegally cast. According to The Aftermath document, of the 67,284 ineligible votes cast in the 2020 election,
  • 19,077 votes were assigned to records of voters who no longer lived in Georgia.
  • 48,207 votes were assigned to voters who had moved to a different county within Georgia.
  • Of the 19,077 votes, 16,986 were mail-in ballots.
  • Of the 16,986 mail ballots, 8,984 were inactive according to state data.”

And guess what... the same emphasis by the Democrats on junk mail voting is being made i.e. with Biden's supposedly COVID upsurge and his latest effort:

Biden Plans to Request Funds to Develop New Coronavirus Vaccine​

Again..
Biden won 306 votes to Trump’s 232 votes or 74 votes.
"just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
Yep, yet Trump lost.

Well first of all you are a fat ass LIAR! There have been NO explanations given to me personally regarding signatures!
Dummies like you don't seem to comprehend this simple fact:

Ripe for error’: Ballot signature verification is flawed — and a big factor in the election​

People tasked with verifying signatures often receive little or no instruction. According to one study, those without formal training are more likely to flag a genuine signature as a fake rather than identify false signatures as real.

“It is just ripe for error,” said Linton Mohammed, a forensic document examiner in California who has been an expert witness in lawsuits over ballot signature rules.
The election worker compares the signatures and makes a decision in as little as five seconds.

If the worker determines the signatures match, the ballot moves on to be counted. If not, the ballot is set aside for further review.
A forensic-level analysis isn’t the goal, many election officials said. Instead, workers check to see if signatures look similar enough to be counted, and don’t reflect the wrong name or diverge drastically from the one in the voter’s file.

“We are not real picky as long as it looks similar,” said Jennie Aines, elections director for Franklin County, Pa. She said her staff does not receive any type of instruction in signature analysis.

“There’s no training,” she said. “We are all just office workers trying to get stuff done in here.”
You should file suit. Why haven't YOU done that yet?

Oh I'm over it for sure! I just don't want the same issue come up in 2024!
AGAIN tell me which of these 3 sets are signed by the same person... in under 5 seconds for each!
Isn't it coincidental that COVID is making the news again and the government wants us to absentee vote again!!!

COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) STATE ELECTION ALERTS​

State by State Updates
View attachment 821112
For the love of God...MOVE ON! :auiqs.jpg:

For the love of God...MOVE ON! :auiqs.jpg:
Very simple! Can you tell which of these three are the same?
After all you are evidently smart enough to be an election signature verification worker and definitely equally qualified.

Signatureverification080523.png

Biden narrowly “won” Georgia in 2020 by approximately 12,000 votes, but around 67,000 votes in the state were illegally cast. According to The Aftermath document, of the 67,284 ineligible votes cast in the 2020 election,
  • 19,077 votes were assigned to records of voters who no longer lived in Georgia.
  • 48,207 votes were assigned to voters who had moved to a different county within Georgia.

And guess what... the same emphasis by the Democrats on junk mail voting is being made i.e. with Biden's supposedly COVID upsurge and his latest effort:

Again..
"just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
True the vote, TTV, is a SCAMMER, be careful!

Recycled 2016 claims about out-of-state voters:

• “You had out-of-state voters. They voted in Georgia but they were from out of state.”
  • “And then they came back in and they voted.”
The Brennan Center, public reporting, and a member of the Trump administration’s own voter fraud commission have all rebutted the various claims about out-of-state voting. With respect to Georgia in particular, a lawyer representing the secretary of state’s office clarified that “every one we’ve been through are people that lived in Georgia, moved to a different state but they moved back to Georgia legitimately.”

All states regularly update their voter rolls to remove voters who have moved out of state. The Election Registration Information Center, of which Georgia is a member, helps member states identify voters who have moved so they can update their rolls accordingly.

And in certain instances, people may vote while out of state. For example, it is legal to move out of state temporarily (e.g., as a college student or member of the military) and still vote in Georgia.

Again..

Biden won the electoral college by 74 votes.

Jesus dude, it's been nearly 3 years.

You lost.

Get over it.
It's not a question of being "over it"... because the same actions will be happening in 2024 and proof is the effort to make COVID come back thus enabling Junk mail voting! Fortunately though this time most of us are aware that the Biden/Democrats etc. tricks in 2020 and we'll be either prepared for them OR be also repeating the same illegal activities! "Fool me once SHAME on you... FOOL me twice...SHAME on me" is exactly what will happen. Be prepared for a massive win over Biden regardless of who the GOP president is because the same tricks used by Dems in 2020 will be closely watched and WE've learned. The DOJ, the election officials are all pawns and will be manipulated.

No chicanery is involved with mail voting. But if that bothers you, healthmyths, go vote in person.
How do you know "no chicanery"????

No I've actually voted via absentee in the last 3 elections as I'm over 65. But I've followed the rules on absentee voting to the letter of the law.
I ask for the ballot by mail form. I've signed the form and returned. Then before the election I'd receive the envelope with the ballot in it along with the return mail envelope. I sign the envelope and then put the completed ballot in that envelope and that envelope into the return mail envelope. So I know how to do it PLUS the opportunities though to have the envelopes mailed to someone who requested but no longer lives there!
Remember With more than 46 million people changing their mailing addresses annually, preventing identity fraud and protecting the mail and customer privacy is a huge task.
So I'll continue to abide by mail in ballot laws but that doesn't mean the 46 million a year that change their addresses will!
So from my perspective since the average election worker doing signature verification takes about 5 seconds, that process needs some attention!
Reviewing these signatures and having an average of 5 seconds to decide, would accept the ballot signature as valid?
This web site:
How do election workers match signatures? (2020) shows what a signature verification process consists of:
Signature matching methods

It's not a question of being "over it"... because the same actions will be happening in 2024 and proof is the effort to make COVID come back thus enabling Junk mail voting! Fortunately though this time most of us are aware that the Biden/Democrats etc. tricks in 2020 and we'll be either prepared for them OR be also repeating the same illegal activities! "Fool me once SHAME on you... FOOL me twice...SHAME on me" is exactly what will happen. Be prepared for a massive win over Biden regardless of who the GOP president is because the same tricks used by Dems in 2020 will be closely watched and WE've learned. The DOJ, the election officials are all pawns and will be manipulated.
Georgia was NOT a junk mail ballot state.

and remember. Since we cannot prove it in court, let’s do claim it in message boards because there are no judges in message boards. Thank you.!
Trump's cult members are completely clueless, and that's the way Trump wants them. He loves the uneducated; Most of them support him out of abject stupidity.

Attachments

• IMG-1911.jpg
    IMG-1911.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 3

Forum List

Back