Biden won electoral college by 44,000 votes from AZ, GA, WI among which 12,000 GA votes could have been ineligible!

It's not a question of being "over it"... because the same actions will be happening in 2024 and proof is the effort to make COVID come back thus enabling Junk mail voting! Fortunately though this time most of us are aware that the Biden/Democrats etc. tricks in 2020 and we'll be either prepared for them OR be also repeating the same illegal activities! "Fool me once SHAME on you... FOOL me twice...SHAME on me" is exactly what will happen. Be prepared for a massive win over Biden regardless of who the GOP president is because the same tricks used by Dems in 2020 will be closely watched and WE've learned. The DOJ, the election officials are all pawns and will be manipulated.
The actions you are referring to did not happen.

You lost.

Put down the Kool aid.

Biden narrowly “won” Georgia in 2020 by approximately 12,000 votes, but around 67,000 votes in the state were illegally cast. According to The Aftermath document, of the 67,284 ineligible votes cast in the 2020 election,
  • 19,077 votes were assigned to records of voters who no longer lived in Georgia.
  • 48,207 votes were assigned to voters who had moved to a different county within Georgia.
  • Of the 19,077 votes, 16,986 were mail-in ballots.
  • Of the 16,986 mail ballots, 8,984 were inactive according to state data.”

And guess what... the same emphasis by the Democrats on junk mail voting is being made i.e. with Biden's supposedly COVID upsurge and his latest effort:

Biden Plans to Request Funds to Develop New Coronavirus Vaccine​

Again..
Biden won 306 votes to Trump’s 232 votes or 74 votes.
"just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Debunked a long time ago...

Then you tell me which of these 3 sets of signatures are by the same person and do it in 15 seconds!
View attachment 821707
First and second I'd pass as good, third I might have it double checked by the second group of signature checkers.

The odds are already against a forgery fraudster of getting an official ballot of someone else.

They would have to officially request a ballot of a legal and active registered voter... in another person's name, and have it mailed to an address that is not the registered voter's, without drawing attention to it....

the chances of every absentee ballot, being the legal registered voter who requested it, is 99.9% imo.....

plus with the system that a state like Arizona has....maybe Georgia too, is that the signature rejected ballot voters are notified that they have to come in and CURE their ballot signature within 7 days, if they want their vote to count.

this measure is an extra measure that would prevent fraudsters from ordering a ballot in another person's name, for fear of being caught...

It's not a question of being "over it"... because the same actions will be happening in 2024 and proof is the effort to make COVID come back thus enabling Junk mail voting! Fortunately though this time most of us are aware that the Biden/Democrats etc. tricks in 2020 and we'll be either prepared for them OR be also repeating the same illegal activities! "Fool me once SHAME on you... FOOL me twice...SHAME on me" is exactly what will happen. Be prepared for a massive win over Biden regardless of who the GOP president is because the same tricks used by Dems in 2020 will be closely watched and WE've learned. The DOJ, the election officials are all pawns and will be manipulated.

It is State by State. ARIZ had new tricks ready for 2022 and got away with it again. Courts won't touch it. Either they are in on it or they are scared of what the Deep State may do to them? They will have new 2024 tricks and gimmicks and in 2027 the "R" will be ignoring it while one or two brave souls try to fight the courts, basically fighting all alone. State R just sit back and watch.

First and second I'd pass as good, third I might have it double checked by the second group of signature checkers.

The odds are already against a forgery fraudster of getting an official ballot of someone else.

They would have to officially request a ballot of a legal and active registered voter... in another person's name, and have it mailed to an address that is not the registered voter's, without drawing attention to it....

the chances of every absentee ballot, being the legal registered voter who requested it, is 99.9% imo.....

plus with the system that a state like Arizona has....maybe Georgia too, is that the signature rejected ballot voters are notified that they have to come in and CURE their ballot signature within 7 days, if they want their vote to count.

this measure is an extra measure that would prevent fraudsters from ordering a ballot in another person's name, for fear of being caught...

More BS. Looks good on paper but did not happen. Some shifts would do their work with integrity and reject 10,000 or 12,000 signatures over 4-8 hour shifts. Then be amazed next day that all got put thru by "level 2 supervisors" or sent back to their special verifier and put thru. But you can't take time to learn about it. Too busy shining up your Killary plaque.

Total BS. So many ballots were flooded out and harvested. 100s to studio apts. 100s' to vacant lots. 32000 sent to wrong addresses. This in just one county. Now where is the accounting on how many ordered? printed? delivered? how many sent out? records of to whom? where? how many blanks are left over?

That would be step 1 in any audit. Not taking your criminal word for it.

Remember the election worker has 5 seconds to verify a signature.

In Arizona in 2016 total rejected ballots - 31,000 of the 2,413,568 votes or 1.24% rejected
History of rejected Arizona ballots creates further election uncertainty
In 2020 31,000 rejected out of 3,333,829 votes or 0.82% rejected.
So please explain how:
Even though there were 920,261 MORE votes in 2020 cast or 38.1% more than 2016 , there were 34% fewer rejected votes?

So there were more mail in ballots REQUIRING SIGNATURE VERIFICATION in AZ in 2020 election AND nearly a million more votes...BUT
34% FEWER rejected ballots?

Something doesn't make sense.

Logic would say, if you have more voters in 2020 than 2016 there should be at least the same % rejected ballots if NOT more than in 2016... but that's not true!
The more ballots cast in AZ in 2020 meant fewer absentee vote rejected.

And remember... Trump lost by 10,457 votes.
If the same percentage rejected (1.24%) in 2016 was applied to 2020 , there would have been 41,438 fewer votes.
In summary... explain how with nearly 1 million more votes in 2020 there was a lower rejection %, 0.82% versus a 1.24% rejection % in 2016?

healthmyths has convinced no one, but he should contact the national and state elections departments to tell them of his concerns,

Liberals don't understand the Georgia thing at all. Trump was merely asking for the votes that had been stolen from him.
But he persisted even after the governor informed him no votes had been stolen. At that point, he can no longer claim he did not know and what he DID after that is actionable.

Remember the election worker has 5 seconds to verify a signature.

In Arizona in 2016 total rejected ballots - 31,000 of the 2,413,568 votes or 1.24% rejected
History of rejected Arizona ballots creates further election uncertainty
In 2020 31,000 rejected out of 3,333,829 votes or 0.82% rejected.
So please explain how:
Even though there were 920,261 MORE votes in 2020 cast or 38.1% more than 2016 , there were 34% fewer rejected votes?

So there were more mail in ballots REQUIRING SIGNATURE VERIFICATION in AZ in 2020 election AND nearly a million more votes...BUT
34% FEWER rejected ballots?

Something doesn't make sense.

Logic would say, if you have more voters in 2020 than 2016 there should be at least the same % rejected ballots if NOT more than in 2016... but that's not true!
The more ballots cast in AZ in 2020 meant fewer absentee vote rejected.

And remember... Trump lost by 10,457 votes.
If the same percentage rejected (1.24%) in 2016 was applied to 2020 , there would have been 41,438 fewer votes.
In summary... explain how with nearly 1 million more votes in 2020 there was a lower rejection %, 0.82% versus a 1.24% rejection % in 2016?

I get your intent. But, I don't follow you numbers. In 2020 they had ~1.9million mail in ballots, ~200K walk-in votes. They never reported how many main-in were rejected? They hide the numbers. Sig reviewers said they rejected 10,000-12,000 per shift? But they were gone the next day? etc. It was a sham. Cured? fully-rejected? huh>?

In 2016 they only had the standard number of Mail in ballots (requested by voters). I would think the numbers would be reversed or something? 200K mail in ballots. and 1.9 million walk in voters.

**please explain little by little

I get your intent. But, I don't follow you numbers. In 2020 they had ~1.9million mail in ballots, ~200K walk-in votes. They never reported how many main-in were rejected? They hide the numbers. Sig reviewers said they rejected 10,000-12,000 per shift? But they were gone the next day? etc. It was a sham. Cured? fully-rejected? huh>?

In 2016 they only had the standard number of Mail in ballots (requested by voters). I would think the numbers would be reversed or something? 200K mail in ballots. and 1.9 million walk in voters.

**please explain little by little
More voters off the sidelines. More voters interested. More voters registering and voting.
This has been explained to the poster I don't know how many times.

and remember. Since we cannot prove it in court, let’s do claim it in message boards because there are no judges in message boards. Thank you.!
Oh Dimtard from Dunwoody, we already know that the courts have refused to even view the evidence...because if they did, the facts would be presented for even you morons to clearly see.

Forum List

Back