Senate GOP Electoral College Votes: 12 Object, 16 Support, 22 Still In Shock! (Biden Won!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Like any Conscientious Objector already knows--No one really cares. Objections to war require basis in religion. Objections to the Biden win require fantasy and Trumped-Up misgivings. Any Republican undecided has likely long-since heard of the Washington Post. The original Watergate reporters have actually called for the Immediate Resignation of the Current President--likely supportive of counting the Electoral College Votes(?). So Monday Morning, January 4, shows how easily The President-Elect will win on Jan 6. CBS News counts 12 Senate Objections, 16 Supportive votes, and 22 decidedly unclear(?).

So the Biden election is already history.

House Democrats have already asked for an FBI investigation into the Trumped Up phone fetish of Saturday, Jan 2. Psychological Senility is widely unknown to be a pathology with origins in a lifetime of pathological lies. The mentality defense mechanisms become a disorder. The best defense to be offered: Guess who hired Rudy Giuliani?

Shocked the Republicans must be(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Casting people clear out of the Homeless Shelters comes easily to some people: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Anyone expects a Democratic Sweep in Georgia, Jan. 5. The polls of the likely voters have likely missed the unlikely voters from the past--younger and minority.

Even if the Republicans do win--there is public disarray sufficient to go around, even locally: Leading up to 2022 and 2024. The House Democrats may be in a "Hold Hearings," "Appoint-A-Commission," mood of their own! Open public discussions will even get to the fantasy-levels usual in the new Conservative outlets media. Fantasies originating of a colored-mouse are not unknown to U. S. popular culture--even though they could not be shown in some theaters, U. S. A.(?). Learning curves are often times that slow(?)!

(Casting people clear out of the Homeless Shelters comes easily to some people: Matt 25: 14-30!)

Last edited:
Interesting thing about Sen. Hawley. A year ago during hearings on the Muller investigation he accused people of having a bias against Trump and chastised them for using that bias as an excuse to try an overturn the election of Trump, saying challenging Trump's election was a threat against democracy. Pay close attention to his remarks starting at about 4:00 of this video..

The Republicans are a lost and corrupt party.
The weekend before the election, I was in my front yard whacking away at a bush that refused to DIE (I may just set it on fire). But anyway, two people who I know are ardent D's walk by, and they stopped to chat (and marvel at my undying bush that I was attacking with a chain saw). I mentioned that I was as frightened by the election as I was in 2016 after Comey decided to do his Gomer Pyle Nov SUPRISE SUPRISE SUPRISE, and they said "oh you have nothing to worry about this time."

And now the Trumpanzees will be bleating about "stolen election" for years despite 60 court cases, recounts everywhere Trump asked for one (or two or three or …. four) JFC Nixon actually had a reason to bitch, but we accepted that he was at least an accessory after the fact to the Watergate break in)

Interesting thing about Sen. Hawley. A year ago during hearings on the Muller investigation he accused people of having a bias against Trump and chastised them for using that bias as an excuse to try an overturn the election of Trump, saying challenging Trump's election was a threat against democracy. Pay close attention to his remarks starting at about 4:00 of this video..

I'll admit I didn't see your clip so I'll take your word for it. I have to ask, what's your point here? It doesn't sound contradictory.

I just know that having one party rule is terrible. Checks and balances are necessary.
Like you, I think it is a bad idea usually. This time the Trumpers may have brought on themselves, along with help of trump, himself, so I cannot blame Georgia voters for leaving us in an uncomfortable position. With Biden as president, it would not be as dangerous as would be if trump won the election and trumpers controlled both houses. Guess we will see how pissed the Georgia voters are tomorrow.

I just know that having one party rule is terrible. Checks and balances are necessary.
Like you, I think it is a bad idea usually. This time the Trumpers may have brought on themselves, along with help of trump, himself, so I cannot blame Georgia voters for leaving us in an uncomfortable position. With Biden as president, it would not be as dangerous as would be if trump won the election and trumpers controlled both houses. Guess we will see how pissed the Georgia voters are tomorrow.
White, I don't share the view that Trump is the Anti Christ. Honestly your act is getting old. He lost. Drop it.

Yeah, we just had 4 years of one party rule w/no checks and balances.

The country can't survive another 4 year w/those circumstances.

White, I don't share the view that Trump is the Anti Christ. Honestly your act is getting old. He lost. Drop it.
Sorry Azog. Wasn't trying to fk with ya, dude. You opinion is usually a worthy one, based on more the just blind loyalty, whether I agree with it or not.

Like any Conscientious Objector already knows--No one really cares. Objections to war require basis in religion. Objections to the Biden win require fantasy and Trumped-Up misgivings. Any Republican undecided has likely long-since heard of the Washington Post. The original Watergate reporters have actually called for the Immediate Resignation of the Current President--likely supportive of counting the Electoral College Votes(?). So Monday Morning, January 4, shows how easily The President-Elect will win on Jan 6. CBS News counts 12 Senate Objections, 16 Supportive votes, and 22 decidedly unclear(?).

So the Biden election is already history.

House Democrats have already asked for an FBI investigation into the Trumped Up phone fetish of Saturday, Jan 2. Psychological Senility is widely unknown to be a pathology with origins in a lifetime of pathological lies. The mentality defense mechanisms become a disorder. The best defense to be offered: Guess who hired Rudy Giuliani?

Shocked the Republicans must be(?)!

12 + 22 is 34-----is that sorta enough for a vote of
"no confidence" in some systems?

Sorry Azog. Wasn't trying to fk with ya, dude. You opinion is usually a worthy one, based on more the just blind loyalty, whether I agree with it or not.
All I said was one party rule is bad and you immediately jumped to Trump. I didn't even mention Trump.

The Moon Bats are confused.

China Joe did not win. He received a higher tally because of the corruption of the Democrats to create fraudulent unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts where the filthy Democrats did the counting after expelling Republican poll watchers.

Alleging Allegations is like Mickey Mouse saying, "Cheese!" on camera, even. Mickey Mouse is a fantasy. Then Mickey alleging that Pluto sleeps with Minnie--and even with Huey, Dewey, and Louie: Is that meaningful! Anyone knows these characters are all fully clothed--except for Pluto(?). . .possibly an unclean thing(?). . . even without protection. . .in this day and age(?)!

I'll admit I didn't see your clip so I'll take your word for it. I have to ask, what's your point here? It doesn't sound contradictory.

Just another typical example of hypocrisy is all...

All I said was one party rule is bad and you immediately jumped to Trump. I didn't even mention Trump.
While sounding like a bad idea to me also, as a little gridlock is often a good thing, one party rule for pres and both houses of congress doesn't come up much since I was voting age. When it did, there were no disastous results, though Jimmy Carter was particularly unimpressive. Although it must be noted, he ran as an outsider to Washington, so both parties (his own included) treated him as an outsider for all 4 years.

Forum List

Back