Senate Dems, Led by Feinstein, Introduce Assault Weapons Ban

The point is people shouldn't have weapons for mass killing. You can talk crazy all you want, but normal people don't like innocent people dying regularly
And, these mass killers are emboldened because they know they will take out a fucking gross of people before meeting any for of armed resistance. There is no deturrance. There iare no consequences. The mass shooter gets his way, and we are but lambs to the slaughter.

If I only get off one shot at a mass shooter before he kills me and a whle bunch of other people, it will be worth it. I will not go out as a fucking meat skeet for some lefist nutjob trying to start the communist and/or islamic revolution, like the commie in San Antonio.

Say what?

The red text in the quote. I wonder why you said that.

Ok, okay, according to the article, she's the one that introduced it. She's a Senator.

I am still not getting why you think that is important. Senators can introduce this type of legislation. Did you think she could not?

She could, but bills are supposed to originate in Congress and spending bills are exclusive to Congress. I didn't think it was that important; just something to throw out there.

Ray, you are embarrassing the shit out of yourself. That's what I was afraid was happening. You didn't know that the Senate is a part of Congress?

There are two houses of Congress.: the Senate and the House of Representatives.

Spending bills must originate in the House.

I think you need to take an hour or two and review your Constitution.

So HTF is that different than what I said? I said that spending bills are exclusive to Congress, but most bills of any kind originate in Congress. And yes, by Congress I mean the house.

Senate Dems, Led by Feinstein, Introduce Assault Weapons Ban

trying the same shit over and over

expecting different results

another example of insanity

Forum List

Back