Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

A mob wasn't killed; a person was. By another person.
Ugh, are you going to be unnecessarily obtuse.

A mob is a group of people. She was part of that mob. Her presence there, given the actions she was participating in, is more than enough to provide reasonable cause to feel threatened.
By an unarmed woman? I do not see that as a death threat is anyway shape or form. A death threat, fear for your life, is when deadly force should be used. That did not happen.

Nope. Not proven the protestors killed anybody. Maybe some evidence one rioter might have been involved in a homicide. Overwhelming evidence a Capitol cop committed homicide and that you are somehow trying to blame that on alleged rioters with unproven intentions.
Sure. Clock someone in the head with a fire extinguisher and hours later they die of a stroke.

Then pretend like it was totally unrelated.

So you think the police should have waited for the mob to overrun Congress so they could find out their intentions?
No. I think you should stop believing every bit of propaganda just because it fits the party line you've been spoon-fed. Think for yourself. Try it; you'll like it. If you're a full grown American you know dam well we all have a right due process and a right to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law (not in the words of someone wanting to incite a rush to judgement). Did you autopsy the man? Would have known what to look for if you had? Have you given your testimony in court and allowed a judge and jury to decide the value of your testimony? I'm not willing to presume anything unless I have to and I am not willing to presume that someone is willing to premeditate murder with a fire extinguisher as his weapon of choice.

So you think the police should have waited for the mob to overrun Congress so they could find out their intentions?

No, I have worked as armed security and I know that the law did not allow me to use excessive force (which is exactly what blm claims to be continually rioting about). I know that it is illegal-and a serious crime- to use lethal force against a person unless there is cause to believe that person is about to commit murder or grievous bodily to another. I know that even a soldier during a battle can be held responsible for shooting down a unarmed civilian. Trespass on public property is not a capital crime. Neither is vandalism. Somebody at the very least has some explaining to do. Or do you really want to give murderers a free pass just because they have a government connection?
I don’t have to believe propaganda.

I think a violent mob overwhelming police and attempting to reach Congress is clearly enough to justify a rational fear of threat to life or bodily harm.
That's too bad because that is all you believe.
Do tell. What propaganda do I believe?
It looks like all of it. The narrative or die!

Nope. Not proven the protestors killed anybody. Maybe some evidence one rioter might have been involved in a homicide. Overwhelming evidence a Capitol cop committed homicide and that you are somehow trying to blame that on alleged rioters with unproven intentions.
Sure. Clock someone in the head with a fire extinguisher and hours later they die of a stroke.

Then pretend like it was totally unrelated.

No. I think you should stop believing every bit of propaganda just because it fits the party line you've been spoon-fed. Think for yourself. Try it; you'll like it. If you're a full grown American you know dam well we all have a right due process and a right to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law (not in the words of someone wanting to incite a rush to judgement). Did you autopsy the man? Would have known what to look for if you had? Have you given your testimony in court and allowed a judge and jury to decide the value of your testimony? I'm not willing to presume anything unless I have to and I am not willing to presume that someone is willing to premeditate murder with a fire extinguisher as his weapon of choice.

No, I have worked as armed security and I know that the law did not allow me to use excessive force (which is exactly what blm claims to be continually rioting about). I know that it is illegal-and a serious crime- to use lethal force against a person unless there is cause to believe that person is about to commit murder or grievous bodily to another. I know that even a soldier during a battle can be held responsible for shooting down a unarmed civilian. Trespass on public property is not a capital crime. Neither is vandalism. Somebody at the very least has some explaining to do. Or do you really want to give murderers a free pass just because they have a government connection?

I think a violent mob overwhelming police and attempting to reach Congress is clearly enough to justify a rational fear of threat to life or bodily harm.
A MOB that had already inflicted deadly harm on one officer, sent many others to the hospital, and was chanting "HANG MIKE PENCE" and was about to breach the last line of defense protecting the entire Congress and the VP

Last edited:
A mob wasn't killed; a person was. By another person.
Ugh, are you going to be unnecessarily obtuse.

A mob is a group of people. She was part of that mob. Her presence there, given the actions she was participating in, is more than enough to provide reasonable cause to feel threatened.
What part of "untrue" do you not understand?

By an unarmed woman? I do not see that as a death threat is anyway shape or form. A death threat, fear for your life, is when deadly force should be used. That did not happen.
Was she alone?
Unarmed is unarmed. You people have already justified fraud, are you going for manslaughter too?
A MOB is a weapon in and of itself...obviously. Manslaughter is what that Mob is guilty of. They KILLED a cop and crushed one of their own.

Was she alone?
Unarmed is unarmed. You people have already justified fraud, are you going for manslaughter too?
Are you under the impression that an unarmed mob (not counting the blunt instruments many of them were carrying) is incapable of causing bodily harm or death?

Was she alone?
A MOB is a weapon in and of itself...obviously. Manslaughter is what that Mob is guilty of. They KILLED a cop and crushed one of their own.
In America each individual person is to be held responsible for their own actions; not someone else's. Biden's Bitches have not yet managed to turn America into a communist cesspool despite your efforts.

Was she alone?
In America each individual person is to be held responsible for their own actions; not someone else's. Biden's Bitches have not yet managed to turn America into a communist cesspool despite your efforts.
Babbitt is not on trial. She is not being held responsible for her actions at all.

So your comment is irrelevant.

So the cop who killed Mike Brown was guilty of manslaughter? The guy that killed Trayvon Martin was guilty of manslaughter?
In America each individual person is to be held responsible for their own actions;
According to that the getaway driver in a bank robbery has committed no crime if the robbers never get out of the bank?

And that mob was NOT "unarmed". They used all sorts of weapons to inflict bodily harm on the cops.

Pipes
Wooden poles
Bats
Shields
fire extinguishes

Was she alone?
Are you under the impression that an unarmed mob (not counting the blunt instruments many of them were carrying) is incapable of causing bodily harm or death?
Impression? I know dam well that an unarmed woman is rarely much of a threat to an armed and ready man but he is welcome to claim otherwise in a court of law and be judged accordingly and the prosecution must try to restrain his laughter while he is doing so.

Common decency over the last 4 years was gone before Trump ever took office. Hillary saw to that with the phony dossier followed up by the FBI lying to the courts and 4 years of lies and even an even TWO impeatcments with no evidence, one with not even one bit of testimony and completed in 7 hours. Democrats don’t have a clue what common decency means. They pout, complain and throw tantrums when they don’t get their way. The country, the Constitution and the rule of law be damned.

Cletus, you don't need "testimony" when you commit the crime ON VIDEO TAPE with thousands of witnesses.

And before you whine about what an unfair shake Trump got, your side impeached Clinton over a blow job.

and Clinton was actually pretty good at his job.

The funny thing about Trump's impeachment is you almost forgot it happened because since then, we've had a plague that killed 400K people, lost 65 million jobs and had riots in the streets.

Moving on.

Racism? LOL, your white guilt is showing again.

They should vote not to convict. Only white-guilt ridden lefties will see that as a support of racism and an attack on Democracy. Those of us with IQ’s higher than our shoe sizes recognize that the impeachment was nothing more than a political ploy.

Again, the Republicans are screwed no matter what they do, because they have no good options.

But convicting Trump at least draws a line, "We don't support corruption/racism/incompetence of the last four years."
Hey fuckwad, if you have no witnesses, you have no case. Those “witnesses” of your stupidity never testified doofus. Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress moron. How many times do you have to be told this? Lost jobs? That’s on blue state governors who refused to open their states. Riots? That’s on you and your side idiot. Do us a favor and leave our country since you hate it so much. Nobody will miss you.

Does taking over a police station and a a couple of city blocks for a month or two count as a peaceful protest? LOL
No, but apparently someone threw a water bottle at Lafayette Square and that justified a beat down of hundreds of peaceful protesters who had no idea why they were being beaten.

The difference is that the left loses their minds over one and doesn’t really seem to care over the other. BTW, the occupying of the police station was a much more significant event, which the left didn’t really have a problem with. We all know what the left’s reaction would have been if the tables were reversed in this election. The storming of the Capital by small number of people relative to the amount of people on the grounds would pale in comparison to what the left would still be doing. The country would be burning and federal/state buildings would be destroyed all over the country. Normal, non-violent Democrats know this deep down, but their loyalty to the party supersedes their common sense.
How is occupying a police station a much more significant event?

Remember when Trump won in 2016 and we burned cities down in riot because Clinton refused to concede and spread a hoax about the election being illegitimate? Oh wait, no, millions of people knitted hats and marched peacefully the day after the inauguration.
You lie. There were riots and all sorts of problems (including in Washington DC) on Trump’s Inauguration Day. Keep lying.

Was she alone?
Babbitt is not on trial. She is not being held responsible for her actions at all.

So your comment is irrelevant.
Neither are Comey, McCabe ,Brennan, and Clapper. Does that bother you?

Was she alone?
Impression? I know dam well that an unarmed woman is rarely much of a threat to an armed and ready man but he is welcome to claim otherwise in a court of law and be judged accordingly and the prosecution must try to restrain his laughter while he is doing so.
She was part of a violent mob that got numerous people killed that day.

Context matters. I don’t think he has much to worry about.

Forum List

Back