Sen Rubio tells obama to NOT send anyone to Castro funeral

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Bet a million dollars obozo does. Castro hated america just like obozo does.

Rubio Slams Obama's Conciliatory Statement on Castro's Death

nov 26 2016 Florida Sen. Marco Rubio Saturday criticized President Barack Obama's conciliatory condolence note to Cuba after the death of Fidel Castro, and urged him not to send a United States representative the funeral.

“I would hope they would send no one to the funeral,” Rubio said in an interview with Fox News. “While you may want to open up to Cuba, there’s no reason we should be opening up to Fidel Castro’s legacy of anti-Americanism, of murder, of dictatorship, of imprisonment, of exile, which is what his legacy is all about.”

Rubio, R-Fla, also discussed Castro’s decision to shoot down two United States private civilian Brothers to the Rescue planes, which were saving Cuban exiles stranded on rafts trying to leave the country.

Rubio said Obama would be honoring a dictator who murdered American citizens.

No one cares what little Marco says. Castro hated American Imperialism and interference. He hated America for harming his country. Americans are such good little brainwashed lemmings. Believe everything they are told.....its disgusting. When EVERY country in the world DESPISES YOU.Its not THEM that's the problem....

No one cares what little Marco says. Castro hated American Imperialism and interference. He hated America for harming his country. Americans are such good little brainwashed lemmings. Believe everything they are told.....its disgusting. When EVERY country in the world DESPISES YOU.Its not THEM that's the problem....
Says a commie idiot.

The stupid is strong with you guys.

Always an envoy is sent to funerals.

Always.

Why? Because when figureheads and rulers die the door is opened for backroom deals. Every world leader wants to get into that backroom before the lock.

Duh.

Says a commie idiot.
My point proven right there cupcake. You sound like a toddler throwing a fit. ITS THEIIIIIRRRRR FAULLLTT!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THEY DID IT FIRST!!! WAAAA! There aint a fucking thing "special" about America kid. Just propaganda that EVERY nation teaches its people some are just bright enough to realize when the entire fucking world hates you,it ain't them its you.

Says a commie idiot.
My point proven right there cupcake. You sound like a toddler throwing a fit. ITS THEIIIIIRRRRR FAULLLTT!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THEY DID IT FIRST!!! WAAAA! There aint a fucking thing "special" about America kid. Just propaganda that EVERY nation teaches its people some are just bright enough to realize when the entire fucking world hates you,it ain't them its you.
Stfu commie idiot. Don't like it here, be my guest, take your fat commie ass and leave.

Says a commie idiot.
Stfu commie idiot. Don't like it here, be my guest, take your fat commie ass and leave.
TRIGGERED! :poke:

Yeah - america is so despised everyone in the world outside of europe wants to come here.

How many Cuban people do you know? I know plenty and every single one of them say how terrible Castro was to them. I know people who had everything taken away from them from Castro's government, who weren't allowed to attend school, etc. Castro was a piece of crap and while I've always defended Obama as being a nice guy (terrible president imo but nice)--I'll stop if he shows any respect to Castro.

Are you actually defending communism in that little rant?

How many Cuban people do you know? I know plenty and every single one of them say how terrible Castro was to them. I know people who had everything taken away from them from Castro's government, who weren't allowed to attend school, etc. Castro was a piece of crap and while I've always defended Obama as being a nice guy (terrible president imo but nice)--I'll stop if he shows any respect to Castro.

Obama is a NICE guy???? He has dropped bombs on women and children in the mideast nearly every day of the last 8 years.!! He's a psychopath like all presidents of the last 80 years. THINK

He is the president of the Hate America coalition.

Yeah - america is so despised everyone in the world outside of europe wants to come here.
Gee that's hard. Free food,free healthcare,free housing,free clothing,easy loans for hotels and convenience stores...I can go on if you want. Its NOT because " we are free"

Not hardly cupcake. I despise communism but I admire strong leaders.

He is the president of the Hate America coalition.
And here we have president of the suck America cock coalition oh my nation can NEVER do no wrong....waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Suck it boy suck it!

Are you actually defending communism in that little rant?[/QUOTE]
Not hardly cupcake. I despise communism but I admire strong leaders[/QUOTE]

Cupcake?

You seem...rather angry. Everything okay I hope?

Anyway, glad to hear your stance on communism. I agree.

Nor do I have a problem with a strong leader, as long as his actions do not violate the limitations we imposed on our Federal government. Strong is good. So I believe we agree on that as well.

Hey look, no childish name calling!

Some of us are smart enough to say **** THE WORLD. WE DON'T NEED THEM."

I think Obama has no choice to go to Castro's funeral or at least sending somebody there because USA and Cuba have diplomatic relations :)
If he won't send anybody this could be a bad thing both for American and Cuban governments

Bet a million dollars obozo does. Castro hated america just like obozo does.

Rubio Slams Obama's Conciliatory Statement on Castro's Death

nov 26 2016 Florida Sen. Marco Rubio Saturday criticized President Barack Obama's conciliatory condolence note to Cuba after the death of Fidel Castro, and urged him not to send a United States representative the funeral.

“I would hope they would send no one to the funeral,” Rubio said in an interview with Fox News. “While you may want to open up to Cuba, there’s no reason we should be opening up to Fidel Castro’s legacy of anti-Americanism, of murder, of dictatorship, of imprisonment, of exile, which is what his legacy is all about.”

Rubio, R-Fla, also discussed Castro’s decision to shoot down two United States private civilian Brothers to the Rescue planes, which were saving Cuban exiles stranded on rafts trying to leave the country.

Rubio said Obama would be honoring a dictator who murdered American citizens.
Why would anyone believe Little Marco? He lied about his family running away from Castro.

Forum List

Back