Sen Rubio tells obama to NOT send anyone to Castro funeral

No one cares what little Marco says. Castro hated American Imperialism and interference. He hated America for harming his country. Americans are such good little brainwashed lemmings. Believe everything they are told.....its disgusting. When EVERY country in the world DESPISES YOU.Its not THEM that's the problem....

Where do you live?

I think Obama has no choice to go to Castro's funeral or at least sending somebody there because USA and Cuba have diplomatic relations :)
If he won't send anybody this could be a bad thing both for American and Cuban governments
It may not matter. Trump has already said he intends to restart problems with Cuba once he is sworn in.
Oh really? I didn't know that!
I hope he will change his mind after January 21. I think having good relations with other countries is better than having problems! :(
Just check out Trump's statement yesterday about Castro's death, Esther. I believe that's what Odium is referring to.

So you want to suppress the Department of State? Lol ;)
Joking aside even if you're an Isolationist you have to admit the rest of the world exists.
You cannot act like the only country in the world is the USA because if you act like that you escape from reality
That's why every country should have good relations with the other countries :)

I don't want to suppress the State Department, I want to eliminate it.

Yes, other nations exist. That's fine. People came to this nation because they didn't want to be part of those countries anymore. That should tell us something.
Before we had good relations with other countries we were making our clock parts out of wood, for Chrissake. We are all intertwined due to the net of communications and technologies and trade that have bound us together, willing or no. We can't survive alone. It is better to find a way to get along than to start fights.

Before we had good relations with other countries we were making our clock parts out of wood, for Chrissake. We are all intertwined due to the net of communications and technologies and trade that have bound us together, willing or no. We can't survive alone. It is better to find a way to get along than to start fights.

Better than the nation ceases to exist than to continue our existence intertwined with our enemies.

Bet a million dollars obozo does. Castro hated america just like obozo does.

Rubio Slams Obama's Conciliatory Statement on Castro's Death

nov 26 2016 Florida Sen. Marco Rubio Saturday criticized President Barack Obama's conciliatory condolence note to Cuba after the death of Fidel Castro, and urged him not to send a United States representative the funeral.

“I would hope they would send no one to the funeral,” Rubio said in an interview with Fox News. “While you may want to open up to Cuba, there’s no reason we should be opening up to Fidel Castro’s legacy of anti-Americanism, of murder, of dictatorship, of imprisonment, of exile, which is what his legacy is all about.”

Rubio, R-Fla, also discussed Castro’s decision to shoot down two United States private civilian Brothers to the Rescue planes, which were saving Cuban exiles stranded on rafts trying to leave the country.

Rubio said Obama would be honoring a dictator who murdered American citizens.
Has Obozo ordered our flags to be flown at half staff?

Last edited:
No one cares what little Marco says. Castro hated American Imperialism and interference. He hated America for harming his country. Americans are such good little brainwashed lemmings. Believe everything they are told.....its disgusting. When EVERY country in the world DESPISES YOU.Its not THEM that's the problem....

Whew, thank god you're here to straighten all of us brainwashed lemmings out. Thank you, thank you thank you!

I think Obama has no choice to go to Castro's funeral or at least sending somebody there because USA and Cuba have diplomatic relations :)
If he won't send anybody this could be a bad thing both for American and Cuban governments
President Trump is going to rescind obama's foolish diplomatic relations with Cuba.

Since he made that decision without America's input he should go. Cuba allowed Russia to install nuclear weapons and aim them at us. Cuba deserves no diplomacy.

nov 26 2016 Florida Sen. Marco Rubio Saturday criticized President Barack Obama's conciliatory condolence note to Cuba after the death of Fidel Castro, and urged him not to send a United States representative the funeral.

“I would hope they would send no one to the funeral,” Rubio said in an interview with Fox News. “While you may want to open up to Cuba, there’s no reason we should be opening up to Fidel Castro’s legacy of anti-Americanism, of murder, of dictatorship, of imprisonment, of exile, which is what his legacy is all about.”

Rubio, R-Fla, also discussed Castro’s decision to shoot down two United States private civilian Brothers to the Rescue planes, which were saving Cuban exiles stranded on rafts trying to leave the country.

Paypal account plz.

Has Obozo ordered our flags to be flown at half staff?

Yes

Why bother, Trump wants to build a wall to seal away the US from Hispanics. Funny thing about walls. They not only keep them out, they also keep us in. We see it at prisons all the time.

You must be too blind to see difference between Cuban "Hispanics" and "|Hispanics" from elsewhere.

Would America send someone if Putin or the President Xi Jinping of China died?

Of course we would

It may not matter. Trump has already said he intends to restart problems with Cuba once he is sworn in.
Oh really? I didn't know that!
I hope he will change his mind after January 21. I think having good relations with other countries is better than having problems! :(
Just check out Trump's statement yesterday about Castro's death, Esther. I believe that's what Odium is referring to.
Thanks for informing me OldLady :)
I've read Trump's statement about Fidel Castro's passing.
Not a good statement if you want to have good relations with Cubans I think :(

Yeah - america is so despised everyone in the world outside of europe wants to come here.
Everyone wants to go the Europe too. Your side points this out in your hate rants concerning Europe.

Since he made that decision without America's input he should go. Cuba allowed Russia to install nuclear weapons and aim them at us. Cuba deserves no diplomacy.
Cuba allowed Soviet Union to install nuclear weapons and military bases in the 60's.
Now there's no single Russian soldier in Cuba.
Cuba is not threatening USA at all now :)

Forum List

Back