Sen. Ron Johnson Says CDC Covering Up "Vaccine" Adverse Events, Suppressing Remedies (Video)

• Banned
Trump cultists whining about being censored by the media when they are on the media is hilarious

LOL

You don't need to be a cultist to not want a president who doesn't know where he is half the time LOL. You must be so proud of how we are now represented in the world! You think Johnson is hilarious? No THIS is hilarious libtard! :badgrin:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Democrats are at their worst when confronted with the truth

Trump cultists whining about being censored by the media when they are on the media is hilarious

LOL
I am a Trump cultist. I actually do human sacrifices at a shrine to Trump. Bite the heads off bats, whatever crap you want to believe. Really? Um, back up here, hoss. Um our wonderful liberals actually (correct me here) removed Rosanne Barr from her own show, Charlie Rose from his own show ("all that and the news that matters") Garrison Keillor scrubbed from the show he created, "A prairie home companion". Then say cancel culture isn't real. Meanwhile these ersatz communist burn down cities for months and then say "white supremacy" is a overwhelming mental health crisis. Like when? Tulsa 100 years ago. Leave out that blacks over reacted and kkkilled a bunch of whites first...SHHH.

LOL
You must think this shit is funny.
Ingrate.
And I had the same common-sense before Trump came along.....and it's clear they're making money off of the vaccines while suppressing other treatments.

I accidently took an overdose Hydroxychloroquine. I am 40 years younger. Its like a scene from cocoon, accept nobody gives flying horse patoottie.

That video is missing some serious context... Because if you believe the numbers they gave... Death happened almost 20% of the time.

I'm sorry... This hurts more than helps the argument.

LOL
I am a Trump cultist. I actually do human sacrifices at a shrine to Trump. Bite the heads off bats, whatever crap you want to believe. Really? Um, back up here, hoss. Um our wonderful liberals actually (correct me here) removed Rosanne Barr from her own show, Charlie Rose from his own show ("all that and the news that matters") Garrison Keillor scrubbed from the show he created, "A prairie home companion". Then say cancel culture isn't real. Meanwhile these ersatz communist burn down cities for months and then say "white supremacy" is a overwhelming mental health crisis. Like when? Tulsa 100 years ago. Leave out that blacks over reacted and kkkilled a bunch of whites first...SHHH.
Blacks cannot be accused of crimes.
NYC just dropped a bunch of cases for looting from last year's riots.
I guess they are trying hard to drive out businesses in their neighborhoods.
Eventually what will happen is blacks will become radioactive.....because nobody will open a business where there are large black populations.

Big Tech are accomplices to mass murder.

Is this the same Senator Ron Johnson who brought Russian propaganda to the floor of the US Senate? Even after having been warned by the FBI that he was being used as a tool of Russian propaganda?

This is the second thread you’ve started promoting Russian propaganda intended to undermine western democracy. Who’s paying you?

Blacks cannot be accused of crimes.
NYC just dropped a bunch of cases for looting from last year's riots.
I guess they are trying hard to drive out businesses in their neighborhoods.
Eventually what will happen is blacks will become radioactive.....because nobody will open a business where there are large black populations.
These people are blinded by their ideology.

I quit taking jobs from anywhere close to the inner city because of all the violence. Every morning new shootings are announced. Today's was a shooting at the QT, which is supposed to be a "safe space" and is even marked as such.
I don't go to power & light anymore. I don't go to the Plaza anymore. Both of those places have had problems with black youth, theft and assaults.
So yes, blacks are driving out those with money

Forum List

Back