Sen. Mitt Romney booed at Utah GOP convention

Mitt Romney, a man I always admire and often agree with politically, said at the Utah GOP convention, “I’m a man who says what he means, and you know I was not a fan of our last president’s character issues,”

Many of the 2,100 delegates - overwhelmingly Mormon - booed him and called general descriptions to him that he was a communist and a traitor.

If Romney is a communist, then the nay sayers are now idiots. But Romney is not a communist as we all know, which leaves as always the proof that the booers are indeed stark raving bonkers.

Of course romney is not a communist

that much we can agree on

He’s a washington establishment, business as usual, globalist swamp rat

which is just as bad

Mitt Romney, a man I always admire and often agree with politically, said at the Utah GOP convention, “I’m a man who says what he means, and you know I was not a fan of our last president’s character issues,”

Many of the 2,100 delegates - overwhelmingly Mormon - booed him and called general descriptions to him that he was a communist and a traitor.

If Romney is a communist, then the nay sayers are not idiots. But Romney is not a communist as we all know, which leaves as always the proof that the booers are indeed stark raving bonkers.

Republicans have all lost their minds.

Hardly.

Its just that they realize that Mitt doesn't have any desire to defeat Sleepy Joe and the Hoe, as the gentleman is still so wrapped up in his Trump-envy that he voted to throw the Trumpster out of office after Trump was already out of office.
Just because you like the treasonous Trump clan doesn't mean everyone does.

Fair enough observation I guess.

But Mitt's Trump-envy is so great it obstructs him from what his mission should be - to vanquish Sleepy Joe and the Hoe. And if he disagrees with that mission, he should quit the Republican Party- because he doesn't want to be part of the Loyal Opposition.
Trump envy? Have you been struck down by brain fever?

Romney thinks he can be a moderate and lead the republicans back from the brink. He's wrong. Republicans went off the cliff 5 years ago and he still does not seem to grasp that republican politicians must now live in the political abyss with their voters.
The Trumpet's prove what a decent guy he wishes he was...

If Romney is a communist, then the nay sayers are now idiots. But Romney is not a communist as we all know, which leaves as always the proof that the booers are indeed stark raving bonkers.

He's not a communist but he is a moron.

Happy?

You would think that Mormons would have higher moral standards

If Romney is a communist, then the nay sayers are not idiots. But Romney is not a communist as we all know, which leaves as always the proof that the booers are indeed stark raving bonkers.

Hardly.

Its just that they realize that Mitt doesn't have any desire to defeat Sleepy Joe and the Hoe, as the gentleman is still so wrapped up in his Trump-envy that he voted to throw the Trumpster out of office after Trump was already out of office.

But Mitt's Trump-envy is so great it obstructs him from what his mission should be - to vanquish Sleepy Joe and the Hoe. And if he disagrees with that mission, he should quit the Republican Party- because he doesn't want to be part of the Loyal Opposition.
Politics should not focus on destruction of the opposition that is reserved for election season, in between they all need to work on what is best for the nation, fuck partisan politics and partisan politicians along with you partisan cheerleaders.

I have never met a Christian that does.

Hardly.

Trump envy? Have you been struck down by brain fever?

Mitt is envious of how Trump is so comfortable in his own skin. Mr. Romney got shamed by the Media because of the car escalator in his home in La Jolly, CA and his old lady's dancing horses.

Trump, OTOH, is proud of his wealth and innovations and would have shown off how everyone could use a car escalator and have the horses perform "the bump" for the reporters if he had the same "bad" press.

Romney is better than biden

yes?

The ones hating Romney are the same ones who will tell you Democrats don't tolerate dissent.

Hey, if they weren't hypocrites, the Trump cult wouldn't accept them.

Last edited:
“Aren't you embarrassed?" Romney asked those booing his remarks.

The sad part is that devout Mormons in Utah are not embarrassed by Trump

Romney comes from a long line of loyal Republicans and knows what Republican values are. Trump does not have those values.

Everyone should have stood up and turned their backs to that carpetbagging piece of shit.... it should start its own party ("The Mittens Party") and see how well that goes.... it's mooched off the GOP brand long enough....

Hardly.

I guess ALL working together for the better of this country is a pipe dream, Trump Humpers just want their God back on the throne.

New Topics

Forum List

Back