Sen. Mitt Romney booed at Utah GOP convention

Never-Trumpers deserve to be booed, every time they show their faces.
Always-Trumpers belong in Moscow.
So says the lying shill seeking attention saying he is going to leave but proves what a liar he is posting still.you are as much a liar with the same zero credibility as romney. :abgg2q.jpg:
I understand you can't argue so you try to shift to hide you weakness.
1619921878191.png

a glass of milk could successfully primary lil Mittens & win...he’s that unlikeable

There is another clip about 2 minutes long out there. He was mercilessly booed. Like a heel in a WWF match, all that was missing were tomatoes being thrown.

He says at one point "it's no secret that I was not a fan of our former presidents character". He gets booed ever worse after that comment and some of the Conservatives had to come out and ask people to be respectful.

If this guy is challenged, does he get trounced?

WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — At the Utah GOP convention Saturday, Senator Mitt Romney was booed by audience members when he approached the podium to give his speech.

GOP delegates are expected to vote on a resolution to censure Romney for his votes to impeach former President Trump.

Derek Brown, Chairman of the Utah GOP interrupted Romney's speech to tell the crowd to show respect.

Ben Winslow
@BenWinslow

·
May 1, 2021
Replying to @BenWinslow
.@UTGOPChair just had to intervene and tell the crowd to show respect. It has now turned to heckling as @SenatorRomney tries to continue with his speech. @fox13 #utpol #utgop

Ben Winslow
@BenWinslow

As @SenatorRomney pivots to criticizing Biden, he gets applause. He notes he was the GOP nominee for President of the United States. There is a man in the Box Elder Co. delegation who is shouting so loudly a woman walked up to him to tell him to be quiet. @fox13 #utpol #utgop
2:14 PM · May 1, 2021
You think that was bad, you should have seen his birthday party...

Mitt Romney, a man I always admire and often agree with politically, said at the Utah GOP convention, “I’m a man who says what he means, and you know I was not a fan of our last president’s character issues,”

Many of the 2,100 delegates - overwhelmingly Mormon - booed him and called general descriptions to him that he was a communist and a traitor.

If Romney is a communist, then the nay sayers are now idiots. But Romney is not a communist as we all know, which leaves as always the proof that the booers are indeed stark raving bonkers.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney, a man I always admire and often agree with politically, said at the Utah GOP convention, “I’m a man who says what he means, and you know I was not a fan of our last president’s character issues,”

Many of the 2,100 delegates - overwhelmingly Mormon - booed him and called general descriptions to him that he was a communist and a traitor.

If Romney is a communist, then the nay sayers are not idiots. But Romney is not a communist as we all know, which leaves as always the proof that the booers are indeed stark raving bonkers.

Republicans have all lost their minds.

If Romney is a communist, then the nay sayers are not idiots. But Romney is not a communist as we all know, which leaves as always the proof that the booers are indeed stark raving bonkers.

Hardly.

Its just that they realize that Mitt doesn't have any desire to defeat Sleepy Joe and the Hoe, as the gentleman is still so wrapped up in his Trump-envy that he voted to throw the Trumpster out of office after Trump was already out of office.

Hardly.

Its just that they realize that Mitt doesn't have any desire to defeat Sleepy Joe and the Hoe, as the gentleman is still so wrapped up in his Trump-envy that he voted to throw the Trumpster out of office after Trump was already out of office.
Just because you like the treasonous Trump clan doesn't mean everyone does.

Hardly.

Just because you like the treasonous Trump clan doesn't mean everyone does.

Fair enough observation I guess.

But Mitt's Trump-envy is so great it obstructs him from what his mission should be - to vanquish Sleepy Joe and the Hoe. And if he disagrees with that mission, he should quit the Republican Party- because he doesn't want to be part of the Loyal Opposition.

Romney thinks he can be a moderate and lead the republicans back from the brink. He's wrong. Republicans went off the cliff 5 years ago and he still does not seem to grasp that republican politicians must now live in the political abyss with their voters.

Forum List

Back