Sen. Klobuchar says English should not be US national language

No, you are not qualified to claim with any certainty that most of their parents disagree with me.....

My education and experience make me highly qualified. Especially in comparison with an uneducated, ignorant dope like you.
Your personal experi nce [sic] does not qualify you to say that most of their parents would not want them learning other subjects in their native tongues while also learning English. ......

Yes, it does. You just don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Klobuchar is a globlalist....

a total and absolutely globlalist piece of crap

but I thought ya'll knew this by now.

I would not touch Klobuchar with a ten foot pole

She is a piece of S***

I think it does

the chances for miscommunication are endless when a spanish speaker is involved

the command was

“Wait to detonate the explosive till when the convoy passes“

But Sgt Jones dont savvy spanish lingo so good and he tells her

“Espere a detonar el explosivo hasta cuando pase el convoy”

and Americans die
If you meant to order the explosive detonated after the convoy had passed, your English will kill just as many Americans.

ESL is one of the areas of expertise in greatest (and fastest growing) demand, stupid.
My daughter is an ESL teacher, asshole. So fuck off. It doesn't change a thing.
As it has NEVER been for the ENTIRE history of my country?
That's not a reason. We've never been inundated by non English speaking people like this before and the idea of personal responsibility has never been weaker than it is now. Don't be a stupid punk.

Nothing unites a nation like a common language. What is she afraid of?
Lie.

A friend of mine went into the Army and some of the manuals were Spanish/English. She worked with explosives sometimes. Since Spanish was her first language, that helped her do her job. Having multi lingual manuals, ballots, forms etc excludes nobody and allows all who want to engage in the processes that do truly unite us.

Utter bullshit.
There's no motivation to learn English if all government functions are provided in various languages. We are a fractured society, and one of the chief reasons is we are separated by different languages here in our own country.

A common language is key, otherwise people tend to stay in their own group.

So?

Maybe we should force people to dress certain ways in the interest of some fantasy of cohesion being necessary.

Perhaps you should learn Spanish. What’s that? You don’t like being forced to do something in the interest of unity?

It’s a dumb idea; just like it’s a dumb idea to make others only speak or read English

I didn't say "FORCE" them.
I said they have no motivation to learn our common language, when there's no reason to.

If government and businesses would stick to one language in all of their communications, both printed, and verbal, all non-English speaking people would automatically be motivated to learn it !

Liberals hate unity, they want multiculturalism, they want an America made up of different groups who are alienated from one another.
If you want unity, language is the foundation, and the fact that you are against a one-language country screams that you are against unity !

That does not follow, logically.
Maybe, but you haven't demonstrated that at all.

We have never had an "official national language," and immigrants have always assimilated to American economic, political, and social life. Your claim is illogical as if flies in the face of all available evidence throughout the history of my country.
We have too many immigrants reaching the US

start by deporting every illegal alien on welfare or with a criminal record

along with family members if they are illegal too

end the refugee loophope/exception

and repeal the 1965 family unification program

we should allow highly qualified people along with their wife and children only

no aunt, uncles, brothers or grandparents

I would say there are no Democrats who think English should be the official language

Forum List

Back