Sen. Klobuchar says English should not be US national language

If you didn't have the other asshole on ignore, you'd see it very clearly, stupid. Go ahead, take him off ignore and read the thread again.
I have people on ignore for good reason.
I am more interested in the thread issue. Either respond to that or have a good evening.

Their parents, by and large, don’t agree with you.
You making stuff up is not compelling.

I'm not making anything up, stupid. This is exactly the field I work in every day. It is what I have studied extensively, and has been the focus of my professional life for decades. You need to stop and consider what you're doing before shooting your mouth off, champ.
Hmm, sorry, personal anecdotes are not compelling. I certainly hope you aren't teaching children that they are...

Guess why.

TO HELP THEM LEARN ENGLISH MORE QUICKLY AND COMPLETELY.
Well guess what...it's the individual's responsibility to learn English if they are living here.
What else do you want the government to help you with? Lose weight? Find a girl?
Get a nice home and car?

I'm not responsible for your lack of English skills. Move to Sweden if you can't handle personal responsibility.

Their parents, by and large, don’t agree with you.
You making stuff up is not compelling.

I'm not making anything up, stupid. This is exactly the field I work in every day. It is what I have studied extensively, and has been the focus of my professional life for decades. You need to stop and consider what you're doing before shooting your mouth off, champ.
Hmm, sorry, personal anecdotes are not compelling. .........

Decades of working with the exact population in question is a hell of a lot more compelling than your brainless, uneducated ignorance.

Decades of working with the exact population in question is a hell of a lot more compelling than your brainless, uneducated ignorance
No it isn't. It is literally worse, as your little postage stamp sized corner of the world causes you to have bias, reinforced by confirmation bias.

No, you are not qualified to claim with any certainty that most of their parents disagree with me, based on your personal career. Sorry.

No, you are not qualified to claim with any certainty that most of their parents disagree with me.....

My education and experience make me highly qualified. Especially in comparison with an uneducated, ignorant dope like you.

No, you are not qualified to claim with any certainty that most of their parents disagree with me.....

My education and experience make me highly qualified. Especially in comparison with an uneducated, ignorant dope like you.
Your personal experience does not qualify you to say that most of their parents would not want them learning other subjects in their native tongues while also learning English. Just give it up.

These things are decided on data over the whole, not on the cackling, rabid rants of one person based on their personal experiences.

I TEACH in a district with a very high concentration of Spanish speakers, champ.
And you are an ESL teacher looking to save your job? Your personal problems are not something we should form a comprehensive national policy around. Sorry, champ.

Still looking for a reason NOT to make English our official national language. I haven't seen it.

Forum List

Back