Rest room symbol must go

Terence Millar

Feb 10, 2020
Many women are now wearing slacks, so the PC police must get on it.

Restroom-Public-Private-Sign-RRE-6984-White_on_Black_1000.gif

Perhaps the rest room symbol all together must go considering the fact that some people don't even bother to do their personal business in there anymore in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The sign is indicating to those with measurable IQs that there are men`s and women`s restrooms to be found in that direction, genius. Hopefully you`re just pretending to be this stupid and you only posted to get some laughs.

The real problem is that there are no representation for any of the other 151 recognized genders. Those genders are being discriminated against and have no option but to crap on the sidewalks. The solution is to force contractors to build restrooms for ALL genders, not just M and F

Just think of all the money the state of California could save by not having to buy those signs. Everyone just dumps and whizzes on the sidewalks or wherever they want to to, anyway.

Putting a picture of a toilet in a restaurant might be considered unappetizing.

Just think of all the money the state of California could save by not having to buy those signs. Everyone just dumps and whizzes on the sidewalks or wherever they want to to, anyway.

What I don't understand about California is that no one blinks an eye when people crap on the sidewalk, but they consider it a federal offense and a hate crime if someone fires up a pell mell. I would think the risk of contracting typhus or other Turd World pathogens is greater than the chance of getting emphysema from the 2nd hand smoke.

The sign is indicating to those with measurable IQs that there are men`s and women`s restrooms to be found in that direction, genius. Hopefully you`re just pretending to be this stupid and you only posted to get some laughs.
Once your leaders get offended over them, and want them gone. You will follow suit, you will do as you are told. I mean you always do.

What I don't understand about California is that no one blinks an eye when people crap on the sidewalk, but they consider it a federal offense and a hate crime if someone fires up a pell mell. I would think the risk of contracting typhus or other Turd World pathogens is greater than the chance of getting emphysema from the 2nd hand smoke.
We have more smokers than sidewalk crappers. You think? I`ve seen millions of smokers in my 66 years but never a sidewalk crapper.

This level of st00pid will all end when some father see's one of these mental cases leaving a bathroom his young daughter is in. The he being a she will be put in a coma and that'll be the end of the st00pidness.

Perhaps the rest room symbol all together must go considering the fact that some people don't even bother to do their personal business in there anymore in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
outhouse.jpg
I appreciate where you are coming from here, but I was referring to those who will just leave their mess anywhere. There has been a lot of talk about San Francisco these days for example.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back