Sen. Cotton calls for targeted 'Decoupling' from China

....it means fewer chinese students in the US

Punishing students and diminishing one of the best ways of promoting American values while gaining brain power is not in America's best interests.
How the fuck is promoting Americans values going to make China stop stealing our technology? .......

The great, great, great majority of students who come to the US do so in order to study, not to "steal our technology."
So what? .....

So - you fucking moron - we attract the best and the brightest to our shores, contributing to making our universities the very best in the world. We often benefit from some of these best and brightest remaining here and strengthening our nation. We contribute to knowledge and learning for the world.
Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against the US. ....

You don't know what you're talking about.
I see you making more claims without any proof. I guarantee you cant prove my statement wrong.

You illogical fucking buffoon. It is your responsibility to prove your claim is true, not everyone else in the world’s responsibility to prove it false. You stupid motherfucker. You do not know what you’re talking about. I do. You are wrong.
YOU are the one who said Chinese students will remain here. YOU prove your stupid claim.

I personally know dozens and dozens of Chinese (now Chinese-American) families who came here to study and have made a life here, raising families, contributing (no doubt much, much more than you) to our economy and our culture. I didn't say anything as stupid as "virtually all Chinese students stay." Do you see the difference, idiot?
So? Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against us.

"Virtually" means almost 100%. You have never even attempted to support that claim. You are an ignorant buffoon.
Prove your absurd claim already or shut the fuck up.
You made the claim you have failed to support. I have already addressed my response.
You are very dumb and your reading comprehension is embarrassing.
I'll ask again: Want to compare?

Punishing students and diminishing one of the best ways of promoting American values while gaining brain power is not in America's best interests.
How the fuck is promoting Americans values going to make China stop stealing our technology? .......

The great, great, great majority of students who come to the US do so in order to study, not to "steal our technology."
So what? .....

So - you fucking moron - we attract the best and the brightest to our shores, contributing to making our universities the very best in the world. We often benefit from some of these best and brightest remaining here and strengthening our nation. We contribute to knowledge and learning for the world.
Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against the US. ....

I see you making more claims without any proof. I guarantee you cant prove my statement wrong.

You illogical fucking buffoon. It is your responsibility to prove your claim is true, not everyone else in the world’s responsibility to prove it false. You stupid motherfucker. You do not know what you’re talking about. I do. You are wrong.
YOU are the one who said Chinese students will remain here. YOU prove your stupid claim.

I personally know dozens and dozens of Chinese (now Chinese-American) families who came here to study and have made a life here, raising families, contributing (no doubt much, much more than you) to our economy and our culture. I didn't say anything as stupid as "virtually all Chinese students stay." Do you see the difference, idiot?
So? Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against us.

"Virtually" means almost 100%. You have never even attempted to support that claim. You are an ignorant buffoon.
You made the claim you have failed to support. I have already addressed my response.
Quit derailing threads with your stupid shit. You never have anything to say about the threads you constantly troll.

So what? .....

His ignorance is painful to observe

So what? .....

Quit derailing threads with your stupid shit. You never have anything to say about the threads you constantly troll.
Bingo. Everyone tells him but he can’t help but continue doing it.

So what? .....

Listen chickenshit, I have been talking about the topic of the thread. You have just been making an ass of yourself yet again.

So what? .....

Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against the US. Just shut up you idiot. :cuckoo:
ill Solve this next

So what? .....

Listen chickenshit, I have been talking about the topic of the thread. You have just been making an ass of yourself yet again.

Chinese students blanket the world, making up the largest group of foreign students in every popular study-abroad destination, including the US and UK. But a major shift is underway: At the beginning of the century, only one in 10 Chinese students returned to China after studying abroad. In 2017, it was eight in 10.

Today it's 9 out of 10 are returning home. So he's right you're wrong.

So what? .....

Chinese students blanket the world, making up the largest group of foreign students in every popular study-abroad destination, ....

Do you know what country has the largest population in the world?

...At the beginning of the century, only one in 10 Chinese students returned to China after studying abroad. In 2017, it was eight in 10.

And?

Your boyfriend didn't say "more students are returning home after completing their studies," he said "virtually ALL." If the two of you had one working brain cell between you, you might have considered what changes have taken place with American immigration policy and the Chinese economy during that time interval.

...At the beginning of the century, only one in 10 Chinese students returned to China after studying abroad. In 2017, it was eight in 10.

And?

Your boyfriend didn't say "more students are returning home after completing their studies," he said "virtually ALL." If the two of you had one working brain cell between you, you might have considered what changes have taken place with American immigration policy and the Chinese economy during that time interval.
If 9 out of 10 are going back when before 9 out of 10 stayed it’s true virtually all are going back. It’s probably 9.5 out of 10. Shit

So what? .....

Chinese students blanket the world, making up the largest group of foreign students in every popular study-abroad destination, ....

Why are you changing the subject and trying to control the conversation by only asking a question? Is that your Kung fu mind Jedi shit? What’s your point.

So what? .....

Why are you changing the subject and trying to control the conversation by only asking a question? Is that your Kung fu mind Jedi shit? What’s your point.

hehheh......he is a idiot that thinks he knows something. It is really being stupid when a stoopid does not even know he is stupid.

What you offer as an excuse, I see as a prime reason to bar chinese students from studying in the US

Having so many chinese students in America gives the CCP undo influence on US campus’

Trump on his third day in office took US out of TPP. Game Over China won...
You are pro TPP because...?

The TPP was a typical obama America-Last trade agreement and trump was right to take the US out of it
China won...
Being anti Obama is one thing but Obama put in TPP in place to defend US against Chain (& India and Brazil)...

Trump took US out of TPP because he said China would control it... China weren't in TPP...

Even Trump regretted his actions:

Using blind hatred of Obama as reason to make decisions is just that BLIND...

Mac-7, I thank you for even engaging on this as no other Trump Supporter will go near this screw up

What you offer as an excuse, I see as a prime reason to bar chinese students from studying in the US

If you had any pride at all, you would be ashamed to be a slave to your fear. Future generations will shake their heads reading about how some weak people in 2021 were so mindlessly hysterical.

If you had any pride at all, you would be ashamed to be a slave to your fear.
Why dont you cut out the juvenile schoolyard taunts?

I have given you sound reasons to fear chinese aggression

your chants of “Fradicat! Fradicat!” do not work with adults

If you had any pride at all, you would be ashamed to be a slave to your fear.
Why dont you cut out the juvenile schoolyard taunts?

I have given you sound reasons to fear chinese aggression

your chants of “Fradicat! Fradicat!” do not work with adults

You have not given "sound reasons" to fear kids coming here seeking education, and expanding American influence all over the world in deep and meaningful ways. You have just behaved like every other kind of hysterical coward throughout history. If you don't like "Fradicat!" then start acting like a grown man.

Forum List

Back