Sen. Cotton calls for targeted 'Decoupling' from China

American White people are stupid. Lazy. Entitled......

Don't assume everyone is like you.
I don’t consider myself “white”. .....

Bullshit. You change that depending upon the thread.
True. And sometimes we lump arabs and mexicans in with us whites too. ....

You recently said on another thread that you are not white; you racist, lying hypocrite.

Leaving aside the fact that no one was talking to you on that point, the other idiot you are trying to stand in for said "virtually every Chinese student."
you include so much profanity and personsl [sic] insult in your posts sometimes it difficult to tell what the point is

But I think “virtually every chinese [sic] student” is broad enough to qualify under the evidence I presented

Wrong.

Trump on his third day in office took US out of TPP. Game Over China won...
You are pro TPP because...?

The TPP was a typical obama America-Last trade agreement and trump was right to take the US out of it

..... all you are doing is teaching the enemy all our ways. ......

Nothing weakens a closed, totalitarian state more than "our ways." Why do you think such regimes go to such pains to keep their people from knowing about the wider world?

....it means fewer chinese students in the US

Punishing students and diminishing one of the best ways of promoting American values while gaining brain power is not in America's best interests.
How the fuck is promoting Americans values going to make China stop stealing our technology? .......

The great, great, great majority of students who come to the US do so in order to study, not to "steal our technology."
So what? .....

So - you fucking moron - we attract the best and the brightest to our shores, contributing to making our universities the very best in the world. We often benefit from some of these best and brightest remaining here and strengthening our nation. We contribute to knowledge and learning for the world.
Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against the US. ....

You don't know what you're talking about.
I see you making more claims without any proof. I guarantee you cant prove my statement wrong.

You illogical fucking buffoon. It is your responsibility to prove your claim is true, not everyone else in the world’s responsibility to prove it false. You stupid motherfucker. You do not know what you’re talking about. I do. You are wrong.
YOU are the one who said Chinese students will remain here. YOU prove your stupid claim.

Senator Cotton continues to grow in stature and as a probable Republican Nominee for the Presidency next time around if Trump decides to support him.

What happened to free market solutions??

Why should the big bad government be able to tell any business where and who it can do business with?

Why should the big bad government be able to tell any business where and who it can do business with?
The communist dictatorship called the CCP does tell its businesses who to do business with

Which puts private American businesses at a disadvantage

The communist dictatorship called the CCP does tell its businesses who to do business with

Private American businesses were not "FORCED" to outsource their global supply chain to China....

Punishing students and diminishing one of the best ways of promoting American values while gaining brain power is not in America's best interests.
How the fuck is promoting Americans values going to make China stop stealing our technology? .......

The great, great, great majority of students who come to the US do so in order to study, not to "steal our technology."
So what? .....

So - you fucking moron - we attract the best and the brightest to our shores, contributing to making our universities the very best in the world. We often benefit from some of these best and brightest remaining here and strengthening our nation. We contribute to knowledge and learning for the world.
Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against the US. ....

I see you making more claims without any proof. I guarantee you cant prove my statement wrong.

You illogical fucking buffoon. It is your responsibility to prove your claim is true, not everyone else in the world’s responsibility to prove it false. You stupid motherfucker. You do not know what you’re talking about. I do. You are wrong.
YOU are the one who said Chinese students will remain here. YOU prove your stupid claim.

I personally know dozens and dozens of Chinese (now Chinese-American) families who came here to study and have made a life here, raising families, contributing (no doubt much, much more than you) to our economy and our culture. I didn't say anything as stupid as "virtually all Chinese students stay." Do you see the difference, idiot?

Therefore the US government should act like the CCP? Is that really what rattles around inside that empty head of yours?

Therefore the US government should act like the CCP? Is that really what rattles around inside that empty head of yours?
He will say anything in order to have a contrarian position to whomever he is so-called debating with....now matter how stupid it makes them sound...

These faux conservatives have no other principle than that....

So what? .....

I personally know dozens and dozens of Chinese (now Chinese-American) families who came here to study and have made a life here, raising families, contributing (no doubt much, much more than you) to our economy and our culture. I didn't say anything as stupid as "virtually all Chinese students stay." Do you see the difference, idiot?
So? Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against us.

I personally know dozens and dozens of Chinese (now Chinese-American) families who came here to study and have made a life here, raising families, contributing (no doubt much, much more than you) to our economy and our culture.

There is nothing wrong with MOST ordinary chinese

the boys are smart, the girls are pretty, and they often adapt well to America culture

But as always a few bad individuals - like Fang Fang or the chinese scientists stealing secrets, ruin a good thing for the others

Last edited:
Why do you feel the need for personal insults?

I think its because you know your argument is weak

you want to defend the communist chinese but struggle to find the logic

as for how we should deal with the CCP we are limited as to how much idealism we can afford

One American company does not amount to a pimple on the ass of china

the communists hold all the winning cards and play them to their advantage

Only the US government is big big enough to take on china

.....you want to defend the communist chinese [sic] ....

I have never said that, I have never done that. Why do YOU feel the need to be a lying little fucking weasel? Could it be you don't feel your argument is strong enough to stand without the lies?

....But as always a few bad individuals - like Fang Fang or the chinese scientists stealing secrets, ruin a good thing for the others

You're not going to find such characters in high schools or among undergrad students.

So what? .....

So? Virtually every Chinese student will return to China where they will compete against us.

"Virtually" means almost 100%. You have never even attempted to support that claim. You are an ignorant buffoon.

Forum List

Back