Sen. Cotton calls for targeted 'Decoupling' from China

Wrong?

UC Berkley accepts every American student who applies?

Of course it doesnt

It has a limited enrollment just like every other top college

and every chinese student Berkley accepts means one less American

Your limitations are disappointing. Didn't you and your boyfriend say that international students pay more than locals?

I have made it clear what I was talking about from the start. YOU have been so preoccupied with your spineless fear that you haven't been paying attention.
You are the only person on this thread trying to weave chinese immigrants into a topic about mainland chinese college students
I have made it clear what I was talking about from the start. YOU have been so preoccupied with your spineless fear that you haven't been paying attention.

Didn't you and your boyfriend say that international students pay more than locals?
Is that incorrect? Different colleges have different fees but all colleges limit enrollment

so accepting chinese students denies Americans a seat at that school

This thread is about decoupling from china

and I introduced the issue of chinese students attending US colleges

you are he one who slipped in k-12 immigrant children into the conversation as if anyone was against education for legal immigrants

but maybe you want to defend education for illegal aliens who really ought to be deported

This thread is about decoupling from china

You are the only person on this thread trying to weave chinese immigrants into a topic about mainland chinese college students
He loves asians so much. Claims he’s Irish but look at his avitar. No way

Focus on the topic, brainless.

Trump took US out of TPP because he said China would control it... China weren't in TPP...
None of that is true

china did not win

the TPP will control America and with it we are the losers

Where are you coming from...

US would have a massive control of TPP... Think of power of France, Germany, UK and Italy together in the EU...

Your ideas of trying to control China will not work... US is a member of WTO, you would have to embargo every bit of traffic with the world if you want to stop China, that would just weaken US more than China...

Do you even understand the power US would yield with TPP...

Just as an example US could control the amount of Iron Ore shipped to China and thus control China Steel.... They could stop china exporting goods to Vietnam.... and then relabelling to export to US... US would have a low wage countries who will play by fair rules...

Having issues with TPP is OK but totally abandoning it for China to claim it was straight out stupid... China got a gift they couldn't believe there luck, whole bunch of countries abandoned by US and left for China to pick up the pieces... IT was taking out the shotgun and pointing it straight at one's foot...

This is why even Trump realised his mistake in the end... He discovered without allies you can't control China... By the way it was also to control India and Brazil too...

Trump could have said TPP wasn't for him but he had to put something in place to replace the vacuum. He didn't a China took control...

Trump took US out of TPP because he said China would control it... China weren't in TPP...
None of that is true

china did not win

the TPP will control America and with it we are the losers

I can give article after article which explains how China won...

Here is Fox:
Trump pulled out in JAn 2017...

Breitbart:

I know this doesn't read well... After all ye were told that TPP was evil. US pulling back left China in charge... US looses it's leverage, US might be the biggest market but it is far from the only one... Generally speaking US is alway going to import goods from China. If you don't other countries will have a major advantage in selling there goods into US. Cars are made of a lot of Chinese parts (German & Japanese ones). US manufactures would have to pay a more for those parts which makes them far less competitive. US looses jobs...

Can you tell the way your plan expects to make jobs?

Guilt-ridden white libs who also have a thing for asians may adopt their identity as the next best thing to being one themselves

If the kid is brilliant then I’m ok with that. And if the school wants to give under privileged kids in who only have a 2.5 gpa I’m ok with that too
If not you then someone is bound to say that harvard is a private school, bla bla bla.

I merely use them as an example to show that one size does not fit all

US would have a massive control of TPP... Think of power of France, Germany, UK and Italy together in the EU...
we would have very little control since disputes will settled through a foreign court

and that court would have higher standing within the US than our own Supreme Court

New Topics

Forum List

Back