Seen on the way to town this afternoon

Well Donald when Canada elect it first non-White to PM ( No, Justin in shoe polish does not count ) then you can write all the smack you want!
Will it have to be the P.M. Jack.
We have a first nations governor-general, and we've elected lots of people with different skin colours to parliament.

Just what color is she? Do Hindustānis have a specific color that sets them apart from everyone else?

Shouldn't she be manning a phone somewhere for a tech support company, instead of cackling at us though the television? Or cleaning out the men's bathroom at the Kwik-E-Mart?

And is she as dumb as Joe Fucking Biden, or dumber? Personally, I don't think a comparison is fair, seeing as how they're both as dumb as a fucking box of rocks.
Read your reply.

Did they flip a coin to see who they would put as dumb ?
I believe in truth in advertising.

kamala-harris-i-just-suck-mug-Mug-dens.jpg

Your life must suck, seeing race in everything you do.
I see so much racism in America and so my life doesn't suck normally. But Trump has taken America back to the sixties level of racism. This is destroying your democracy. (yeah I know all about the republic crap)

A coloured VP!
An uppity insult to Americans.
When the hate and racism is fully ratcheted up, the gunfight will be easier for those who are new to killing their fellow Americans.
The real racist are the democrats. A black woman becomes the first Lt governor of Virginia. You loons say racism.

I see so much racism in America and so my life doesn't suck normally. But Trump has taken America back to the sixties level of racism. This is destroying your democracy. (yeah I know all about the republic crap)
The only racism I see is from the likes of you. Harris is a horrible person, no one likes her. Not because of her color, skin. Her approval numbers are in the twenties, the worst in history.

The only racism I see is from the likes of you. Harris is a horrible person, no one likes her. Not because of her color, skin. Her approval numbers are in the twenties, the worst in history.
Strange, because she's one of the most intelligent in history! And Barack Hussein would be the most intelligent president by far. He was so intelligent, he wasn't even a sky fairy believing kristyoun.

Strange, because she's one of the most intelligent in history! And Barack Hussein would be the most intelligent president by far. He was so intelligent, he wasn't even a sky fairy believing kristyoun.
STFU, duck. Have another snort--must have had some money left over from the Trudeau welfare this month, eh?

Bill Clinton even stated that Obama should be serving them coffee. I actually feel sorry for your blind support.

Forum List

Back