See ya

I just joined........but it's a twitter Face Plant format.......might find something else or not ...doesn't matter.

I've never liked those formats at all................check it out for a bit....if not........oh well.

I HONOR MY WORD.....You ......not so much or your tribe........your side lost ethics decades ago.
I would pretty sad if you left the forum so please stay here with us and i noticed that other conservative are gone and other were banned:mad:. i don't won't to be left alone here with the democrats:laugh: ...I'm from France and i'm here to stick around with you conservative people :)
We HONOR OR WORD......the left has no HONOR.........I made the bet......now if the courts reverse it....I'll be back...........................

How many of the actors moved to Canada after Trump won...........NONE.......shows who they really are...............They are pathetic people.

Now Dr. Grump at the end......would have kept his word and said don't go...........he's okay in my book on that.

But your word is your word..........and that is how I ROLL.
You should not keep your word since Trump was defeat by a Democrat hold up so your word don't count so you could stay :)
I'm not a Dem...........I know they cheated and have always cheating.......but our word is our word............I'm NOT A DEM..........their word is useless in most cases............they are unethical as hell and burn and kill for power................they are PATHETIC........and always will be pathetic even when they Win

They know it.............and see it every time they look in the mirror.

I just joined........but it's a twitter Face Plant format.......might find something else or not ...doesn't matter.

I've never liked those formats at all................check it out for a bit....if not........oh well.

I HONOR MY WORD.....You ......not so much or your tribe........your side lost ethics decades ago.
I would pretty sad if you left the forum so please stay here with us and i noticed that other conservative are gone and other were banned:mad:. i don't won't to be left alone here with the democrats:laugh: ...I'm from France and i'm here to stick around with you conservative people :)
We HONOR OR WORD......the left has no HONOR.........I made the bet......now if the courts reverse it....I'll be back...........................

How many of the actors moved to Canada after Trump won...........NONE.......shows who they really are...............They are pathetic people.

Now Dr. Grump at the end......would have kept his word and said don't go...........he's okay in my book on that.

You should not keep your word since Trump was defeat by a Democrat hold up so your word don't count so you could stay :)
I'm not a Dem...........I know they cheated and have always cheating.......but our word is our word............I'm NOT A DEM..........their word is useless in most cases............they are unethical as hell and burn and kill for power................they are PATHETIC........and always will be pathetic even when they Win

I know, i feel just like you, i'm surrender by lefties in France they are such asshole always playing little vicious little game and always taking the defense of the terrorist and the killer, i really can't stand them.

Okay.................if the Courts overturn......I'll be back.........if not ...

See Ya............

Got some trees to cut up from the last Hurricane.........I'm not a tree hugger.........lol

Work prevails...............I have work boots......only safe item in the DNC sponsored looting of America still on the shelves.

I know it's not over yet ...........the courts may very well reverse this.......there was massive fraud.

Even the stacked Trump courts won’t reverse this
Too big a loss, too many states

You need to learn how to graciously accept defeat

They cheated. If you lefties were so naïve and gullible you would see it. I can assure you that if the roles were reversed, you nut bags would be burning the country down. The fake news media would be posting every quote from every poll worker or politician they could find supporting their opinion of fraud. You know it, don't lie.

You guys are really bad losers.

Y’all remind me of the crazy uncle bitching about how the refs are on the take when his sports team is losing.

I know, i feel just like you, i'm surrender by lefties in France they are such asshole always playing little vicious little game and always taking the defense of the terrorist and the killer, i really can't stand them.
I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire...........

Not so many where I live...........we don't give a shit about them here..........they don't try their BS here either.....just not enough electoral votes here............and we vote LEGAL HERE............you have to have an ID........and vote in person.........no Mail in Virus vote here.

I know it's not over yet ...........the courts may very well reverse this.......there was massive fraud.

They cheated. If you lefties were so naïve and gullible you would see it. I can assure you that if the roles were reversed, you nut bags would be burning the country down. The fake news media would be posting every quote from every poll worker or politician they could find supporting their opinion of fraud. You know it, don't lie.

Y’all remind me of the crazy uncle bitching about how the refs are on the take when his sports team is losing.
lol

4 years of your DNC BS and you have the nerve to say that..........that's funny bro.........

Now make me a sandwich.....lmao

Ok.......enough......that tree isn't gonna cut itself into fire wood by itself..............we burn trees in Alabama

lol

4 years of your DNC BS and you have the nerve to say that..........that's funny bro.........

Now make me a sandwich.....lmao

Ask your Orange God to make you a sandwich. He’s going to be unemployed soon.

And you need to learn to accept victory graciously.

Seems to me the left rioted, looted and then tried every trick in the book to make sure Trump was not sworn in. That wasn’t graceful. Now, you want it of others?

Last edited:

Not so many where I live...........we don't give a shit about them here..........they don't try their BS here either.....just not enough electoral votes here............and we vote LEGAL HERE............you have to have an ID........and vote in person.........no Mail in Virus vote here.
In my little town they are not really democrat ( more Templar flag: MLP) thank god but it's more my relative most of them are democrat and they are really vicious and dishonest people .

In my little town they are not really democrat ( more Templar flag: MLP) thank god but it's more my relative most of them are democrat and they are really vicious and dishonest people .

As the Mayor of Paris tweeted

Welcome back America

As the Mayor of Paris tweeted

Welcome back America
Well, she should take care of Paris and stop the terrorist attack in the city before tweeting for a other democrat

He Was a dirtbag in the movie who disobeyed the law..............your side does that regularily........

So spare me your fake ass......fitting symbol of the DNC.........OUTRAGE......

Your trolling only works on those who care bro........you are emotional creatures..........us.........NOT SO MUCH........WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK....lol
Thats good. Let your anger out. Let it all out. Then you can move on to the next stage of healing.
At some point you will reach acceptance.

He Was a dirtbag in the movie who disobeyed the law..............your side does that regularily........

So spare me your fake ass......fitting symbol of the DNC.........OUTRAGE......

Your trolling only works on those who care bro........you are emotional creatures..........us.........NOT SO MUCH........WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK....lol
Thats good. Let your anger out. Let it all out. Then you can move on to the next stage of healing.
At some point you will reach acceptance.

It seems you never did, it seems like you held on for four years and now want people do what you never did, that was to move on. Hypocritical on your part.

And back to Stormfront he goes.

I wonder what percentage of the Trumpsters will do that.
Never been on stormfront..........

I'm sure plenty here will continue to stomp you into a mud hole.

Doesn't matter........I left a year before and lost no sleep over it......your tribe is dirty to the core.....and you know it.............only a matter of time for you to be offended about something and loot and burn again.

It's how you roll.
He or it is just another proven lying pos.

Forum List

Back