See ya

And back to Stormfront he goes.

I wonder what percentage of the Trumpsters will do that.
Shouldnt you be out chucking rocks at police, or shooting babies or something? Your fellow democrats would be ashamed of you if they knew you were wasting time here.

I know it's not over yet ...........the courts may very well reverse this.......there was massive fraud.

Even the stacked Trump courts won’t reverse this
Too big a loss, too many states

You need to learn how to graciously accept defeat
It's not really over yet no matter how many times you lie and say it is. You and the rest of you have a proven record of continuous lies. But no matter, if biden does get it, and there is a good chance he will, there is nothing I can do about it so I'll just move on. I'm not gonna be a little bed wetting bitch like you and yours that posts fake news stories and cries and bitches for 4 years over something they have no control over. However, if Trump gets it, and there is a good chance he might, what your kind will do is burn loot and murder. Oh, and I almost forgot, you'll spew cry and bitch and lie for four more years.

You shit stains really need a new shill school.

Shouldnt you be out chucking rocks at police, or shooting babies or something? Your fellow democrats would be ashamed of you if they knew you were wasting time here.
Just making an observation.

And shouldn't you be....

Actually, I don't care. Sorry.

I know it's not over yet ...........the courts may very well reverse this.......there was massive fraud.

Even the stacked Trump courts won’t reverse this
Too big a loss, too many states

You need to learn how to graciously accept defeat
BS........we need to treat you as we are treated and give you a taste of your own medicine.........but that is a VERY LOW STANDARD.

Let me be very clear on the way out for a year.......I wouldn't piss on your party if it were on fire........your party is unethical as hell...........will do anything for power.......and RESPECT IS EARNED..........you haven't earned any burning the country down and making sure you disobey the laws in this election.

Don't like my words......like normal I don't care......even as I leave I'll moon your sorry asses....fitting symbol of the DNC

Love sore Trump losers
Dude....STFU.

4 solid years of bitching and complaining about an election and you feel you have the right to say this stupid shit?

I LOVE the smell of heartbroken Trump voters in the morning
4lka2t.jpg

You know Mac not everyone has to agree and Trump base have the right to post their opinion no matter if I agree or disagree with them...

Now with that written I want to respond to your asinine comment and ask when will you go back to the Slate or Dailykos where Milk Drinkers like you come from?

I just joined........but it's a twitter Face Plant format.......might find something else or not ...doesn't matter.

I've never liked those formats at all................check it out for a bit....if not........oh well.

I HONOR MY WORD.....You ......not so much or your tribe........your side lost ethics decades ago.
I would pretty sad if you left the forum so please stay here with us and i noticed that other conservative are gone and other were banned:mad:. i don't won't to be left alone here with the democrats:laugh: ...I'm from France and i'm here to stick around with you conservative people :)
We HONOR OR WORD......the left has no HONOR.........I made the bet......now if the courts reverse it....I'll be back...........................

How many of the actors moved to Canada after Trump won...........NONE.......shows who they really are...............They are pathetic people.

Now Dr. Grump at the end......would have kept his word and said don't go...........he's okay in my book on that.

But your word is your word..........and that is how I ROLL.
You should not keep your word since Trump was defeat by a Democrat hold up so your word don't count so you could stay :)
I'm not a Dem...........I know they cheated and have always cheating.......but our word is our word............I'm NOT A DEM..........their word is useless in most cases............they are unethical as hell and burn and kill for power................they are PATHETIC........and always will be pathetic even when they Win

They know it.............and see it every time they look in the mirror.
I know, i feel just like you, i'm surrender by lefties in France they are such asshole always playing little vicious little game and always taking the defense of the terrorist and the killer, i really can't stand them.
I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire...........

Not so many where I live...........we don't give a shit about them here..........they don't try their BS here either.....just not enough electoral votes here............and we vote LEGAL HERE............you have to have an ID........and vote in person.........no Mail in Virus vote here.
In my little town they are not really democrat ( more Templar flag: MLP) thank god but it's more my relative most of them are democrat and they are really vicious and dishonest people .

As the Mayor of Paris tweeted

Welcome back America
Don't you mean that America is open for foreign influence again?

See ya........might be back in a year......might not........lol

If the courts catch the fraud see you sooner.........

Dr. Grump did say don't go but a bet is a bet..........and I'm a man of my word.

Someone please continue to stomp Mac into the ground the next year .......lmao

:auiqs.jpg:
Just stay. I saw You have Grump a way out too when it looked like Trump would win. Mac is a stupid little fraud.

Classic trollbabble ^^^

Leftists rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.
Well plagairised.

I'm back. The year is up.

Welcome back. I took a significant amount of time off too beginning summer of 2020. Also about a year I guess. Anyway, glad you're back. Mac is indeed a fraud etc etc.

One thing I did not expect: the Left thought they won getting Trump out, and we did too. Now it appears they lost everything. They're even losing the culture. Everything. Their win wasn't even a Pyrrhic victory, it was something even beyond that. I don't know what. The charade is crumbling.

Forum List

Back