See If This Hits Home

In other words, you got nothing? LOL

Next time, try posting an honest thread. You may even get some respect around here. Till then you will remain a piece of lying shit bag. :itsok:

Let's leave it up to readers as to who is what.....m'kay?

I often post my opinions on those topics. The search function works fine here, so examples can easily be provided upon request.
So provide them.

In reality, I disagree with BOTH parties on MOST issues, but you won't understand that, because it's not binary and tribal.
Actually I DO understand that which is what is so shockingly funny that you claim that while only and always criticizing Trump and Republicans all of the time.

So, your post is untrue, dishonest and terribly emotional.
Yep, emotions .. .. .. always the first thing to go in a programmed puppet like you.

So provide them.
Actually I DO understand that which is what is so shockingly funny that you claim that while only and always criticizing Trump and Republicans all of the time.
Yep, emotions .. .. .. always the first thing to go in a programmed puppet like you.
Bring up the topic and I'll be happy to.

You're a sheep and you accuse others of being a sheep.

Your pick. Whatever topic comes to your mind that you feel you can provide the best defense of your errant claims!
Sure!

Single Payer:
Post 272, https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...y-anti-americans.893747/page-14#post-26997125
The Democrats are lying about Medicare for All. They want Single Payer. That's not Medicare for All. The overall Medicare system includes two strong kinds of free market competition.

I'm against Single Payer.

Keep going. This is fun.

Cancel Culture:
Post 6, How many racists has the left's identity politics created?
Somehow it has completely escaped the OP that the primary purveyors of PC and Identity Politics are white, illiberal leftist authoritarians, not minorities.

They have pushed this crap, and polluted our culture with it, primarily for political advantage.

If you hate minorities, it's because you hate minorities. And yes, that makes you a, well, you know.

The American Left:
Post 21, You aren't going to believe this. Just when you thought...meat eating is racism. You have to watch this woman.
This is just another example of what the American Left has been nurturing and enabling for the last few decades. It's like some kind of commitment to annoy and repulse absolutely as many people as possible. This really isn't a great fucking time for that.

Illegal Immigration AND China:
Post 408, https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...illion-for-bombs.935578/page-21#post-28466565
I'm against illegal immigration, and have a specific, independent and original plan to both reduce it and tell China to go fuck itself at the same time.

PC/Identity Politics
Post 8, https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...-the-left-actually-does.976657/#post-29896480
What we're seeing is a massive and intense pushback by the Right after decades of political correctness and identity politics. This pushback against PC/Identity Politics played a significant role in the election of 2016.

At some point, maybe 10-15 years ago, the Left went from advocating for PC and Identity Politics to weaponizing it into punishment and intimidation. That's what got the Right so animated and political, but the Left refuses to admit it.

I'd guess the final straw recently was when this stuff started being introduced to children, in school. This reaction is not exactly a surprise. The Left made this choice. It went too goddamn far. That's their own fault.

Now YOU can use the search engine if you want more. Do you know how to do that, Trumpster?

You lose. You're ignorant. You are a sheep. And you are dismissed. <flick>

Sure!
You lose. You're ignorant. You are a sheep. And you are dismissed.

Sorry, no Mac. Simple statements of fact are a far cry from being against democrats. You side with them ALL the time. If you are against all these issues you claim then you'd be a republican or at least have a lot of good things to say about them while railing forever against the left yet all you do is tear at the GOP with a meat hook of contempt! I've never once seen you say a single good thing about the GOP or Trump!

Let's leave it up to readers as to who is what.....m'kay?
LOL. Anything to distract from the issue, eh? You posted this:

A specific example is that every time there is some gun violence, they pass another gun law, gun regulation, gun restriction.....knowing that they are only effective against law abiding citizens.....

And you posted a link to a guy who had been shot. He was not a politician, he passed no regulations, and all he was doing was painting signs "NO shooting zone". This was the guy you choose to highlight to make fun of?

And yet... no link to any regulations from any Dem politicians passing any gun regulations. And even when I specifically asked you to post it... you came back with bupkiss!! All you did was post more shootings - as if that somehow helps your case. I guess, in your retard brain, it does.

And now you want to leave it to the readers? Spoken like the lying piece of shit-bag that you are. Thanks for showing your true colors.

I had a New York Driver once try to drive his car through my rearend. He was about 2 feet off my bumber just at the Florida border and when i looked into my left rear view mirror i flipped the fucker off. He started barking out his front window until passed the truck on the right, and got over. As he came along side he showed me his two fingers, lilke he was pulling a gun from his jacket. Now i was flabbergasted, because i new in New York they have very strict gun laws, while i who live in Florida am a concealed carry permit holder, and was carrying that day. If the dumbass Joe Biden voter had decided to try to pull me over, it would of been his two fingers vs my 9mm. I wonder who would of won?
The magaturd mentality, ladies and gentlemen.

Retard. All you have done is post shootings in the cities. Your point was that Dems introduce laws against gun violence every single time it happens.

So prove it. Prove that after every one of those shootings Dems introduced gun laws. Prove it or accept that you are a piece of lying shit bag.

Do you really think a copy/paste job is going to distract me from your idiocy? Think again, retard.
Spoiler: She won't prove it. She just continues pasting the same walls of partisan hyperbole, because repetition is important to this troll's shtick.

I'm going to agree with lying shitbag.

Jabroney.jpg

Dem Politicians increase taxes on the "rich", use the money to buy votes and get rich. Dem sheep cheer. A short while later after the "rich" pass those taxes down to the poor and middle class Dem sheep look bewildered.

Dem Politicians increase taxes on corporations, use the money to buy votes and get rich. Dem sheep cheer. Then Dem sheep run and check all the corporation stocks they own in their retirement accounts.

Forum List

Back