See If This Hits Home

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Those of us with at least two cerebral neurons to rub together know better than to vote Democrat, and....we know that the Democrats know how dumb their voters are.

A specific example is that every time there is some gun violence, they pass another gun law, gun regulation, gun restriction.....knowing that they are only effective against law abiding citizens.....
They must laugh when they write those bill.....laughing at the morons who give them any credence.

Here, one more of the morons who bought the Democrat lie:

"Man known for spray-painting ‘No Shoot Zones’ in city is hospitalized after being shot Wednesday in East Baltimore

By Cassidy Jensen

A 46-year-old man is in serious condition after being shot Wednesday morning near the border between McElderry Park and Milton-Montford in East Baltimore, police said.

Southeast District officers arrived at 9:45 a.m. in the 600 block of North Luzerne Avenue after receiving a report of a shooting. Police said the victim was shot by an unidentified suspect on East Monument Street in the 700 block of North Rose Street."

1659648371721.png

The Dems know they have a dumb base & they use it to their advantage.
An ignorant population is much easier to fool & control

View attachment 678048

While the sentiment is true.....the source isn't: I went through Morris' book and it wasn't in there.

And Hillary probably does believe that.....there are still morons on the board swearing to 'Russia Collusion.'

Those of us with at least two cerebral neurons to rub together know better than to vote Democrat, and....we know that the Democrats know how dumb their voters are.

A specific example is that every time there is some gun violence, they pass another gun law, gun regulation, gun restriction.....knowing that they are only effective against law abiding citizens.....
They must laugh when they write those bill.....laughing at the morons who give them any credence.

"Man known for spray-painting ‘No Shoot Zones’ in city is hospitalized after being shot Wednesday in East Baltimore

By Cassidy Jensen

A 46-year-old man is in serious condition after being shot Wednesday morning near the border between McElderry Park and Milton-Montford in East Baltimore, police said.

Southeast District officers arrived at 9:45 a.m. in the 600 block of North Luzerne Avenue after receiving a report of a shooting. Police said the victim was shot by an unidentified suspect on East Monument Street in the 700 block of North Rose Street."

View attachment 678041
Every time?

That would require a new gun law 45 times every day.

Stupid russian.

By Cassidy Jensen

View attachment 678041
when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

You don't believe how truly stupid Democrat voters are??

The responses to the drama queen liberal were just epic.

Republican states????? Really????

View attachment 678043

I had a New York Driver once try to drive his car through my rearend. He was about 2 feet off my bumber just at the Florida border and when i looked into my left rear view mirror i flipped the fucker off. He started barking out his front window until passed the truck on the right, and got over. As he came along side he showed me his two fingers, lilke he was pulling a gun from his jacket. Now i was flabbergasted, because i new in New York they have very strict gun laws, while i who live in Florida am a concealed carry permit holder, and was carrying that day. If the dumbass Joe Biden voter had decided to try to pull me over, it would of been his two fingers vs my 9mm. I wonder who would of won?

Shhh. They're busy telling each other how much smarter they are than anyone who doesn't view the world through their eyes.
The above Mac post is a genuine example of both projection, and lack of self-awareness.

Par for the course with the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie brigade.
And there ya go.

In NYC, it doesn't matter if the police are on scene.

Democrat DAs, judges, prosecutors turn culprits back onto the victims.

They're not on our side.

"Gotham's real life Batman! MMA fighter takes down homeless criminal in NYC's SoHo after watching him sucker punch strangers​

• Ro Malabanan, 44, was walking in SoHo last week when he saw Samuel Frazier, 28, punch a 50-year-old man and 17-year-old boy
  • Others then told Malabanan that he'd punched 'six people' in nearby streets
  • Malabanan is an MMA coach and fighter - he jumped on Frazier's back and brought him to the ground until police arrived
  • Frazier was charged with two counts of misdemeanor assault but is already free
  • 'Here, you can shoot someone and go free, so I guarantee you this guy is walking the streets right now,' an NYPD source told DailyMail.com

1659651045060.png

Forum List

Back