Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

When I wonder how Trump and supporters can live in such a fact free world, I just remind myself what it was like to be eight years old and being lead around by anyone with a good story line.
I wonder. Does Germany have anything like Fox News leading the uneducated around by the ring in their nose
That’s fking special. You wouldn’t know a fact if it hit you in your face

You have apparently reached the limits of your claims to discuss the subject intelligently by not only claiming that your opinions are the only truth but resorting to the juvenile name calling that runs in your family
The ironics

Do you hold Trump to the same standard ? He claimed three million illegals voted for Hillary
Most likely ten million but who’s counting when it doesn’t matter
Do you hold Trump to the same standard ? He claimed three million illegals voted for Hillary
Most likely ten million but who’s counting when it doesn’t matter
Seriously ? I would think it should matter. It went right under the noses of the republican poll watchers.
That’s 20,000 busses per million. So you ‘re making believe that 10 times 200,000 bus loads of illegals driven by 200,000 bus drivers all sneak in without a blind republican poll watcher noticing. Republicans, not only party of the dumb, but now deaf, dumb and blind.

When I wonder how Trump and supporters can live in such a fact free world, I just remind myself what it was like to be eight years old and being lead around by anyone with a good story line.
I wonder. Does Germany have anything like Fox News leading the uneducated around by the ring in their nose
Hit a nerve. Btw Fix News man. Where is Tucker ? Renting a room with Bill O till he finds out if he’s going to be fired for hiring a racist, homophobe for a writer ?

Seriously ? I would think it should matter. It went right under the noses of the republican poll watchers.
That’s 20,000 busses per million. So you ‘re making believe that 10 times 200,000 bus loads of illegals driven by 200,000 bus drivers all sneak in without a blind republican poll watcher noticing. Republicans, not only party of the dumb, but now deaf, dumb and blind.
and it didn't mean a thing because we go by state votes not popular vote. ever hear of the electoral college? you should perhaps take some time and see how America works.

Hit a nerve. Btw Fix News man. Where is Tucker ? Renting a room with Bill O till he finds out if he’s going to be fired for hiring a racist, homophobe for a writer ?
oh fk no, I was rolling on the floor laughing. my stomach aches from all the laughing. name a fact you think you know. I'll disprove it like every lie that's been posted that trump supposedly made. still no successful challenge.

By the looks of most Trump Humpers, it looks like they’ve been hit in the face often and hard.

By the looks of most Trump Humpers, it looks like they’ve been hit in the face often and hard.
post a fact cause that was truly weak. looks like trump's presence in the white house has you stuck against the wall. how's that vote count fact doing for you? can you say Electoral College? facts you can't accept.

Resorting to insults only tends to prove how inadequate you truly are.

oh fk no, I was rolling on the floor laughing. my stomach aches from all the laughing. name a fact you think you know. I'll disprove it like every lie that's been posted that trump supposedly made. still no successful challenge.
Sure, fact...Trump is fat fk with the mentality of a mature cucumber. He ran a scam university, scam charity and took money from his scam charity to buy books he wrote. He’s a laughing stock among other democracies and an asset for dictators Putin and luv interest Kim.
He shit his pants playing golf and is a golf cheat of epic proportions. He doesn’t believe science cause he’s too stooopid to understand why you can’t Just make shit up and it doesn’t become true if you can get three of his Humpers to believe it. Need more ? Oh, he lies just to hear himself talk.

Under Trumps watchful eye, the US with 4% of the worlds population has 25% of the corona deaths.

Go for it. Disprove any or all.

Last edited:

Statements are only insults if they aren’t true.

this is rich
She is right.
No she is left.

Jo

Bingo, so stop insulting us.
Stop insulting “us” ? Say something * true then. Do you want a sample of crappolla and lies we have to read ? It’s packed with racism, homophobia and insults.
There is science. If you don’t believe in it, you are unqualified to discuss most of the topics here. Everything * else you post is a fairytale . The assertions many of you have come straight from the writers at Faux and are a joke .

and it didn't mean a thing because we go by state votes not popular vote. ever hear of the electoral college? you should perhaps take some time and see how America works.
So, that’s your excuse for lying about the popular vote ? Why do you then keep covering for being three million short like Trump does. Just admit he’s not popular.

So, that’s your excuse for lying about the popular vote ? Why do you then keep covering for being three million short like Trump does. Just admit he’s not popular.
I cover for no one. I merely present the methodology of our voting systems. you don't wish to learn how a president is elected is on you. again, trump won 30 out of 50 states. makes him the winner. it doesn't matter how many people voted in California or Illinois. They both went to hitlery. so three hundred million couldn't voted for her n those two states, and she still loses. until you come to grips with our country's processes perhaps you wouldn't be so fked in the head.

Sure, fact...Trump is fat fk with the mentality of a mature cucumber. He ran a scam university, scam charity and took money from his scam charity to buy books he wrote. He’s a laughing stock among other democracies and an asset for dictators Putin and luv interest Kim.
He shit his pants playing golf and is a golf cheat of epic proportions. He doesn’t believe science cause he’s too stooopid to understand why you can’t Just make shit up and it doesn’t become true if you can get three of his Humpers to believe it. Need more ? Oh, he lies just to hear himself talk.

Under Trumps watchful eye, the US with 4% of the worlds population has 25% of the corona deaths.

Go for it. Disprove any or all.

More to the point, you prove your statement is anything but a hate filled rant. In fact, you are jealous of Trump and just can't stand his success. Poor pitiful you.

So you admit that your statements are untrue. You at least are making some progress. Now just cease your whining and ranting and you will have made real progress.

Forum List

Back