Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Seriously ? I would think it should matter. It went right under the noses of the republican poll watchers.
That’s 20,000 busses per million. So you ‘re making believe that 10 times 200,000 bus loads of illegals driven by 200,000 bus drivers all sneak in without a blind republican poll watcher noticing. Republicans, not only party of the dumb, but now deaf, dumb and blind.
and it didn't mean a thing because we go by state votes not popular vote. ever hear of the electoral college? you should perhaps take some time and see how America works.
So, that’s your excuse for lying about the popular vote ? Why do you then keep covering for being three million short like Trump does. Just admit he’s not popular.
Why does it matter? The voting system has still not changed...States attempting to ignore it will quickly be corrected by the Supreme Court. Science dictates that electoral votes choose the president not the popular vote tally. That's what it means to pay attention to science asshole.

Jo

this is rich

COVID is the Fake Pandemic.
The best solution would be if Donald imprisons Fauci, Bill Gates and another fathers of the Corona lie

When I wonder how Trump and supporters can live in such a fact free world, I just remind myself what it was like to be eight years old and being lead around by anyone with a good story line.
I wonder. Does Germany have anything like Fox News leading the uneducated around by the ring in their nose
That’s fking special. You wouldn’t know a fact if it hit you in your face
By the looks of most Trump Humpers, it looks like they’ve been hit in the face often and hard.

And you claim to have met every Trump supporter to make this claim? Another lie from you.

Statements are only insults if they aren’t true.
Bingo, so stop insulting us.
Stop insulting “us” ? Say something * true then. Do you want a sample of crappolla and lies we have to read ? It’s packed with racism, homophobia and insults.
There is science. If you don’t believe in it, you are unqualified to discuss most of the topics here. Everything * else you post is a fairytale . The assertions many of you have come straight from the writers at Faux and are a joke .

Wouldn't that be called projection on your part?

this is rich

The best solution would be if Donald imprisons Fauci, Bill Gates and another fathers of the Corona lie
Lock Hillary up too.
Let’s lock up all the scientist up. After all we should just pray when we get sicko
Science dictates that electoral votes choose the president not the popular vote tally. That's what it means to pay attention to science asshole.
That’s The dumbest post we’ve had in a long time.

Last edited:
Hillary wanted to be the first woman president...that is a goal she coveted her entire adult life...and failed miserably at

can you name a single Hillary accomplishment? i can name you a list of failures... she failed to institute Hillarycare, failed in two presidential bids where she was the frontrunner, failed to protect women, the same ones she says she dedicates her life to fight for, failed as Secof State to protect Americans, she failed at the reset with Russia...FAILED! FAILED! FAILED!

this is rich

Lock Hillary up too.
Let’s lock up all the scientist up. After all
Science dictates that electoral votes choose the president not the popular vote tally. That's what it means to pay attention to science asshole.
That’s The dumbest post we’ve had in a long time ass wipe.

You are forgetting ALL of your posts.

That’s The dumbest post we’ve had in a long time ass wipe
So we don’t elect presidents by electoral college? Naw, your’s is the stupidest ever
You’ve just out done yourself again. You have no idea. No, the Electoral college is not science non reader. If the election system were science, it would be changed by now to reflect the make up of the country as it is now, , not the original 13.

So we don’t elect presidents by electoral college? Naw, your’s is the stupidest ever
You’ve just out done yourself again. You have no idea. No, the Electoral college is not science non reader. If the election system were science, it would be changed by now to reflect the make up of the country as it is now, , not the original 13.

Naw, you are stupid. To change the electoral college, as it is written into the constitution, would require an act of congress. The democrats hate it and have tried but failed.

You really need to keep up with the times before posting stupid things such as you post. Witness the whining of Hillary over her loss and there was nothing she could do about it except to lie about it. You can relate to the lying part, right?

Naw, you are stupid. To change the electoral college, as it is written into the constitution, would require an act of congress. The democrats hate it and have tried but failed.

You really need to keep up with the times before posting stupid things such as you post. Witness the whining of Hillary over her loss and there was nothing she could do about it except to lie about it. You can relate to the lying part, right?

Sounds to me like you’re the stupid one.
Well, I hope you’re not backing some idiot who claimed the electoral college was a science. That’s what I was commenting on. I know you know little about science so I won’t embarrass you anymore.

Last edited:

Sounds to me like you’re the stupid one.
Well, I hope you’re not backing some idiot who claimed the electoral college was a science. That’s what I was commenting on. I know you know little about science so I won’t embarrass you anymore.

You continue to show impressive capabilities of lying and misstating facts. You are the only one claiming that the electoral college is science and apparently claiming that the popular vote is also science. Neither is true. Hate to burst your bubble.

The electoral college is a law, which you cannot change no matter how much you whine. The popular vote is about as far from science as it can get.

Get it through your thick head, neither is science, so stop lying about it. If you can stop lying about anything, which you have shown no ability to do.

ou’ve just out done yourself again. You have no idea. No, the Electoral college is not science non reader. If the election system were science, it would be changed by now to reflect the make up of the country as it is now, , not the original 13.
Son, it’s brilliant. Again what sets us apart from the world. You hate it

Ha ha, it does no such thing.
You’re illiterate too. You throw the word “science“ out there where it doesn’t belong. It would be a science project if the legislature committed to revamping the constitution as needed to meet the needs of the current citizenry. It’s politics when they don’t . Science has a distinct usefulness in generating understanding of the current situation. The constitution is a archaic document whose founders had no idea what would transpire in three hundred years. Go do the only thing you know. Shucking and jiving. There hasn’t been a conservative post that knows anything about science. Take a hike.

You continue to show impressive capabilities of lying and misstating facts. You are the only one claiming that the electoral college is science and apparently claiming that the popular vote is also science. Neither is true. Hate to burst your bubble.

Electoral college... “The Electoral College is a group of people that elects the president and the vice president of the United States. As voters head to the polls on Tuesday, they will not vote for the presidential candidates directly, in a popular vote.”
Where does it say it’s “ science”
Before you embarrass yourself, let’s get one thing clear. “Science” is not an object or an item. It’s not the electoral college. Science is a methodology of generating understanding. The electoral college is a process for electing the president. It’s not a methodology that’s used to generate understanding because it doesn’t use the scientific method. The electoral college is a simple math exercise by a group of selected people.
Science is foreign to conservatives because like Trump the idiot, they aren’t interested in understanding much. If you were, you woukdnt use the word “ science” without looking up the meaning.

Last edited:
ou’ve just out done yourself again. You have no idea. No, the Electoral college is not science non reader. If the election system were science, it would be changed by now to reflect the make up of the country as it is now, , not the original 13.
Son, it’s brilliant. Again what sets us apart from the world. You hate it
That statement you make off topic is nothing more then a capitulation that you were....wrong again.

Electoral college... “The Electoral College is a group of people that elects the president and the vice president of the United States. As voters head to the polls on Tuesday, they will not vote for the presidential candidates directly, in a popular vote.”
how does it exist then? I'll stay with your off topic posts some more.

how does it exist then? I'll stay with your off topic posts some more.
You’re the one who made this false statement.
It’s a methodology Used to increase understanding. . If you wanted to say “ the electoral college should use science to choose the president” which it is not required to do, then it would make sone sense. But it isn’t science itself.

Forum List

Back