Second man accuses Creepy Representative Jim Jordan of covering up sex abuse at Ohio State Wrestling

Yep, you retards tried this before and it fell apart, Now you're desperate because Jordan witnessed the Soviet Star Chamber and can be effective.

Honestly though, after the reveals of Ciaramella and Zaid, I suspect Pelosi will shut the whole thing down in the next day or two to try and minimize the damage.I REALLY don't think you low level drones grasp just HOW bad this is. :dunno:

Talk about lost in the sauce, a dog who chases his tail will get dizzy.

And what have you Communists done in the last three years OTHER than chase you tail for impeachment because you refuse to accept the results of free and fair elections? (In fact you rigged the election, you just did a shitty job of it.)

Communists, is that the best you ass clowns have.

Communist Sympathizers is probably more accurate. As everyone knows, Liberal CIA boss John O. Brennan is a devout communist who sees himself as a modern Yezhov. Brennan backed American Communist strongman Gus Hall, attempted to put Mr. Hall in charge in the US

WTF does Brennan have to do with the average American. I am a disabled vet so you guys can stick that communist shit up your ass.

No one forced you to be a Communist, you chose that.

The latest accusation arose from a referee who said he told Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson in 1994 that OSU team doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match. It was documented in a lawsuit filed on Thursday by 43 former sexual abuse survivors against Ohio State—the suit is the 13th of its kind.

Must be more of the Deep State.

Yep, you retards tried this before and it fell apart, Now you're desperate because Jordan witnessed the Soviet Star Chamber and can be effective.

Honestly though, after the reveals of Ciaramella and Zaid, I suspect Pelosi will shut the whole thing down in the next day or two to try and minimize the damage.I REALLY don't think you low level drones grasp just HOW bad this is. :dunno:

And what have you Communists done in the last three years OTHER than chase you tail for impeachment because you refuse to accept the results of free and fair elections? (In fact you rigged the election, you just did a shitty job of it.)

No, you Communists are the worst of us.

Yet your boy loves the biggest communist.

Communist Sympathizers is probably more accurate. As everyone knows, Liberal CIA boss John O. Brennan is a devout communist who sees himself as a modern Yezhov. Brennan backed American Communist strongman Gus Hall, attempted to put Mr. Hall in charge in the US

WTF does Brennan have to do with the average American. I am a disabled vet so you guys can stick that communist shit up your ass.

Anybody that doesn't drink the Trump Humper Kool-Aid is now a communist. :abgg2q.jpg:

No, you Communists are the worst of us.

Yet your boy loves the biggest communist.

3fw1ly.jpg

Take your meds, sparky

Anybody that doesn't drink the Trump Humper Kool-Aid is now a communist. :abgg2q.jpg:

Anybody who supports a command economy where the state controls the means of production, such as VA Care for all, is indeed a Communist,

Your ignorance and lack of knowledge of basic terms is really quite astounding.

Communist Strongman Gus Hall was a veteran of the US Navy too you know.

And he was an admitted communist. You're just a dupe for liberalism

Anybody who supports a command economy where the state controls the means of production, such as VA Care for all, is indeed a Communist,

Your ignorance and lack of knowledge of basic terms is really quite astounding.

Your ignorance of trying to put everyone that disagrees with your God in a little cheap box is what is astounding. This is America Jack, folks don't have to fall at Trump's feet like Trump Humpers do.

…….but you don't have a problem with Trump falling all over Putin. Smfh.

Jordan is guilty as sin. No one abuses and sexually harasses as many people for as long as the doctor did, without anyone in Jordan's position knowing. Jordan tries to dig deep into the personal life of people in his questioning and the ridiculous comments he makes. I hope he is exposed and is forced to resign from Congress... or even worse loses in election because his opponent brings up his lying and ignoring the sick behavior of the doctor.

I was at Ohio State in 1994, and though not in the athletic department, nothing was able to be kept a secret there. Two of the best football players grew weed in their shared dorm room, and one of them even took art in a Big Ten anti-drug video. Both are still a big part of the football scene as coaches. Not at Ohio State but at other places.

If Mr. Jordan wasn't effective at representing his district against the Libtard Coup, no one would be mentioning this.

Notice how no one ever mentions why Global Warming Cultist never snitched on Jerry Sandusky when they were both at Penn State?

Mann is an ultraliberal.

Wrong. A Democratic rep was forced to resign for being bi-sexual and cheating on her husband. Al Franken was forced to quit Congress for a picture of his hand on the chest of a sleeping woman wearing a bullet proof vest and some other women saying his hugs made them feel uncomfortable.

Jim Jordan lied about knowing a team doctor was sexually assaulting and sexually harassing students and wrestlers and Jordan didn't do anything to stop him... and because no one did anything he was able to stay in his position to continue to ruin lives. Jim Jordan is a scumbag hypocrite. Not only do I hope he gets thrown out of Congress, I hope he is also sued for every dime he owns.

Your first paragraph is 100% incorrect
100%.

Jordan is guilty as sin. No one abuses and sexually harasses as many people for as long as the doctor did, without anyone in Jordan's position knowing. Jordan tries to dig deep into the personal life of people in his questioning and the ridiculous comments he makes. I hope he is exposed and is forced to resign from Congress... or even worse loses in election because his opponent brings up his lying and ignoring the sick behavior of the doctor.

I was at Ohio State in 1994, and though not in the athletic department, nothing was able to be kept a secret there. Two of the best football players grew weed in their shared dorm room, and one of them even took art in a Big Ten anti-drug video. Both are still a big part of the football scene as coaches. Not at Ohio State but at other places.

If Mr. Jordan wasn't effective at representing his district against the Libtard Coup, no one would be mentioning this.

Notice how no one ever mentions why Global Warming Cultist never snitched on Jerry Sandusky when they were both at Penn State?

Mann is an ultraliberal.

Wrong. A Democratic rep was forced to resign for being bi-sexual and cheating on her husband. Al Franken was forced to quit Congress for a picture of his hand on the chest of a sleeping woman wearing a bullet proof vest and some other women saying his hugs made them feel uncomfortable.

Jim Jordan lied about knowing a team doctor was sexually assaulting and sexually harassing students and wrestlers and Jordan didn't do anything to stop him... and because no one did anything he was able to stay in his position to continue to ruin lives. Jim Jordan is a scumbag hypocrite. Not only do I hope he gets thrown out of Congress, I hope he is also sued for every dime he owns.

Al Franken and the broad from California weren't kicked out by the Republicans.

The only problem the libs have with Rep. Jordan is the fact he is a point man for the President's Fight against the Witch Hunt.

Once the witch hunt is over, the libs wouldn't say a word.

BTW, the D's in Virginia in black face and engaged in actual rape are no problem.

Oh... so you got no problem with a Republican turning his head when a guy is sexually assaulting and sexually harassing people. BUT you do have a problem when Democrats engage in immoral behavior. Sounds about right for a Trump supporter.

I don't know if Rep. Jordan turned his head or not, and neither do you. What I do know is that Dr. Strauss has been deceased for many years and can't defend his reputation and the whole line of accusations wouldn't be mentioned if Jordan wasn't doing good work that was upsetting the libs.

BTW, adults taking it in the caboose is legal in America. The Supreme Court has ruled that the Founders established Sodomy as a right. Dr. Strauss and the Ohio State men were men. To think that a little medical doctor was able to F almost 200 highly trained OSU athletes in A against their will just seems absurd. Remember, these events were at a time when the Media was first glorifying Sodomy. My personal guess is these grown men voluntarily lost their manhoods

That's a unique perspective.

Presidents Putin and Trump get along on a personal level. In reality, for the good of his nation, Uncle Pooty would rather have a weak link like Hillary or Obama or Mayor Petey, or Pocahontas as President. Someone he can roll over.

Trump and Putin get along fine on a personal level as they are both men's men, with a similar sense of humor. Vlad's bragging about the fineness of the Russian Federation's Hoe Population was hilarious as hell.

Mann is an ultraliberal.

The only problem the libs have with Rep. Jordan is the fact he is a point man for the President's Fight against the Witch Hunt.

BTW, the D's in Virginia in black face and engaged in actual rape are no problem.

Oh... so you got no problem with a Republican turning his head when a guy is sexually assaulting and sexually harassing people. BUT you do have a problem when Democrats engage in immoral behavior. Sounds about right for a Trump supporter.

I don't know if Rep. Jordan turned his head or not, and neither do you. What I do know is that Dr. Strauss has been deceased for many years and can't defend his reputation and the whole line of accusations wouldn't be mentioned if Jordan wasn't doing good work that was upsetting the libs.

BTW, adults taking it in the caboose is legal in America. The Supreme Court has ruled that the Founders established Sodomy as a right. Dr. Strauss and the Ohio State men were men. To think that a little medical doctor was able to F almost 200 highly trained OSU athletes in A against their will just seems absurd. Remember, these events were at a time when the Media was first glorifying Sodomy. My personal guess is these grown men voluntarily lost their manhoods

First off, I know how hard it was for ANYTHING be kept a secret at OSU. I was there as a freshman. Secondly, it wasn't Democrats that brought this up, it was a curt case against OSU that happened to mention Jordan along with many others.

Lastly, the doctors actions weren't about fucking guys in the ass. If you think it is you are just showing how little you actually know about the situation.

Presidents Putin and Trump get along on a personal level. In reality, for the good of his nation, Uncle Pooty would rather have a weak link like Hillary or Obama or Mayor Petey, or Pocahontas as President. Someone he can roll over.

Are you serious?

Trump and Putin get along fine on a personal level as they are both men's men, with a similar sense of humor. Vlad's bragging about the fineness of the Russian Federation's Hoe Population was hilarious as hell.

Folks these Trump Humpers are a joke.

Mann is an ultraliberal.

There is no proof they he did anything but of course to Democrats he is guilty. Just funny how this just came out now. Plus you were at Ohio State. Who cares. My nephew is a coach at Ohio State and I think he knows a lot more then your dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mann is an ultraliberal.

There is no proof they he did anything but of course to Democrats he is guilty. Just funny how this just came out now. Plus you were at Ohio State. Who cares. My nephew is a coach at Ohio State and I think he knows a lot more then your dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey genius you quoted the wrong person. This didn't just come out now... it came out several months ago when a lawsuit was filed against Ohio State. Was your nephew AT OSU when Jordan and the doctor were there? In 1994 and earlier?

Are you serious?

Folks these Trump Humpers are a joke.

Sure. Uncle Pooty cares about his country, and if America has a weak link as President, all the more power to him.

You didn't hear Putin's declaration about the superiority of Russian Federation hoes?

Are you sure it was not Balsy'Ford not making those accusations?

What I don't understand about the Ohio State accusations is this. Why did the accusers wait until the doctor was dead and gone for many years? These are grown fucking men. If some homo is acting inappropriately toward them, why isn't he saying something to the Homo at that time?

I know why they are making a big to-do with Rep Jordan, they are trying to remove him because he's effective.

But if I was there as an assistant, and some homo was acting inappropriately toward others, I'd figure they dig and are queers too.

What I don't understand about the Ohio State accusations is this. Why did the accusers wait until the doctor was dead and gone for many years? These are grown fucking men. If some homo is acting inappropriately toward them, why isn't he saying something to the Homo at that time?

I know why they are making a big to-do with Rep Jordan, they are trying to remove him because he's effective.

But if I was there as an assistant, and some homo was acting inappropriately toward others, I'd figure they dig and are queers too.
The exact same answer as to why Balsy-Ford came forward with bullshit charges against Kavanaugh afte 30+ years.....it is political agenda driven and I would bet paid for by the DNC!

The exact same answer as to why Balsy-Ford came forward with bullshit charges against Kavanaugh afte 30+ years.....it is political agenda driven and I would bet paid for by the DNC!

Bingo.

The story probably just total bullshit IMHO. Dr. Strauss was probably normative, but the libs feel comfortable with making accusations against him as he's been dead for so long.

Who would even remember about some fruitcake getting fresh with them, so many years after the alleged event?

If if didn't impress the wrestler to immediately give Strauss a Stone Cold Stunner or RKO or AA, why would it be someone to remember.

Forum List

Back