Second amendment sanctury led to Colorado massacre

I should hav wrote injured or killed,, millions of people are injured every yr from stupid drivers and almost never restricted from driving until they do it several times all while driving is not a right,,

Actually I've noticed at least in NYC most of the idiot drivers in bad accidents already had their licenses suspended or revoked, often "several times" (which I don't understand the process of).

They are restricted, but they keep driving until they do something bad enough to go to prison.

Actually I've noticed at least in NYC most of the idiot drivers in bad accidents already had their licenses suspended or revoked, often "several times" (which I don't understand the process of).

They are restricted, but they keep driving until they do something bad enough to go to prison.
it all comes back to freedom doesnt come easy and isnt free,, dangers exist,,

I could give a long list of felonies that dont support any loss of freedoms beyond the sentence given in the due process,
as for violent criminals they should either not be let out of given life sentence and their parole if given would be for life so no return of some rights,,
but if youve PAID YOUR DEBT TO SOCIETY you should be treated like it

The whole premise of protected arrest is for the cop to be able to legally detain a person and let the courts sort it out.

They have to do something to get themselves arrested. If they do and through due process it's determined they are a threat then do as one must.

Through due process.

They have to do something to get themselves arrested. If they do and through due process it's determined they are a threat then do as one must.

Through due process.

And due process requires the courts, the same courts you say can't be trusted to protect your rights.

You don't see the circular firing squad you just got yourself into?

You said not to "rely on the courts" to prevent misbehavior, yet that's what due process is all about.

No. I said the government needs to know what it can and can not do. The answer is not to say to simply allow the government violate your rights and then appeal to the courts. The answer is for the government and it's representatives know their place.

No. I said the government needs to know what it can and can not do. The answer is not to say to simply allow the government violate your rights and then appeal to the courts. The answer is for the government and it's representatives know their place.

Being arrested is a violation of your rights, yet the whole protection from false arrest relies on the courts.

Being arrested is a violation of your rights, yet the whole protection from false arrest relies on the courts.

No. Being arrested is not a violation of your rights where there is an actual enforceable probable cause.

If you do something actually illegal, it is not unconstitutional to arrest you.

If you are demanded to do something the government does not have a right to ask of you that is a violation and it needs to stop.

I think if you are 17 and you threaten to kill your parents and the police have to be called, that should go on record and be the reason you are maybe not allowed to purchase a gun.
Does this create a disability under the law?
No?
Your opinion does not matter.
Aldrich was arrested in June 2021 in connection with a bomb threat which led to a standoff at his mother’s home
Was he convicted of a crime that creates a disability under the law?
No?
Charge them. Have a record of their crazy behavior and have that be the reason they don't get a gun.
Convict them.
Involuntary commit them.
Until then, there is no disability under the law.

Forum List

Back